Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus (28954 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by entadaplace: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2013
Brain foods not only nourish your brain but also provide your body with the required nutrients. So the next time you have a presentation or an exam, munch on these to help you focus.

1. Eggs

Eggs are a great source pf protein and amino acids and are great for your eyes. Moreover egg yolk helps regulate brain function and the nervous system. Have some eggs for breakfast and you are ready to go.

2. Avocado

Avocados increases blood circulation. It contain lots of protein, healthy fats and antioxidants which are vital for optimum brain function. Add some avacado slices in your salad or add them to your sandwich.

3. Salmon

Salmon is not only delicious but also healthy. The Omega-3 fatty acids in it benefit our skin and heart and also improve memory.

4. Chocolate

Who doesn't love chocolates? It is yummy and also improves brain power. The polyphenols in chocolates increase blood flow to the brain and help protect against age-related memory loss. So go on, satisfy yout sweet tooth!

5. Oats

Fiber present in oats keeps our brain sharper for long. Oats also contain protein to help you stay energized. In a bowl, add milk, oads and berries and have a power-packed breakfast.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-09-01/diet/36702703_1_brain-acids-protein
http://www./5-cheap-foods-that-helps-the-brain-focus/

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by panaroma: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
issokay
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by beethoven: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Booked. I'd be back
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by tompat86(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
first to comment
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by DonColz1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
What i need is food that would put millions inside my account joor.

8 Likes

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Dahslim(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nice 1....... First 2 comment. Wow!! I did it!!!
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by yunglykmine(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
6.Wee Wee + Alomo.
It will make your brain think faster.

Ask Terry G.

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by DrWalter: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Coconut headgrin
tompat86: first to comment
. Airheadgrin
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by delpharm(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
first page erridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
What about 'Udala'?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by teeawaii(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Noted¤

1 Like

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
[size=80pt]HEMP?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lies. Whenever I eat eggs, I sleep off.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
You didn't put beans? Methinks the gas you will pass after eating beans will awaken your brain even if it's frozen. Especially if it's Ewa Agonyin lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by mistayeancah(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
We don hear!!!
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ve bin makin fp dz days xo no celeberation...,a 1st 2 comment sure pass!!
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Hefty5(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is vewi good dear.....gud 2 knw on ma way 2 d mrkt 2 get all diz winkx*
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Korrection(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
People are still dragging for first to comment when we all know that this is end time tinz. Smh
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by DonColz1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
7) Otapiapia (Rat killer) -- Helps the brain to relax

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
I like eggs and avocado[b][/b]
Why didnt you write fish?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by write2obi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dahslim: Nice 1....... First 2 comment. Wow!! I did it!!!
No u didn't
E-Light:
[size=80pt]HEMP?[/size]

This is my guy right here cool
Dahslim: Nice 1....... First 2 comment. Wow!! I did it!!!
[size=28pt]...or you didn't.[/size]
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by hustla(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
CAN IT STOP END TIME THINGS??[i][/i]
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Topic, "foods that help" not "foods that helps"
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Deiok(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Out of all the mention. I often eat Egg and chocolate .
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by alaoeri: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg wetin be salmonu?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by condralbede(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Noted,madam gv me two fried egg and dnt forget to slice avocado on top.Yes one chilled cup of chocolate pls.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by spade: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sadly, our beloved garri did not make the cut.

*sigh*... The struggle continues.

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by koolet: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Garri!!!!(G2so4)...., makes the brain active too, brings about good ideas, and improve the cerebrum perfomance....

N.B; it unhealthy, taking excess of it.... That when u start thinking Upside down(offpoint) but still a better subtitute compared 2 eggz nd chocolates which bringz about farty ideas.....hope that helps smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. / Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.