Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus (28955 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by DeCleff(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Noted!
I ll start trying fried eggs with salmond, taken with milky rich oats.
Last Bullet:
Egg lovers, don't eat too much of boiled eggs before going for an interview or else! You go dey mess pu! pu! pu! for the interview
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by nekaa(f): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cirous?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Pancho01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
I Just took 4 eggs nw, n am begnin 2 fart up n dwn
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by MUONEMEARINZE(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] waoo nise 1 but I need food to make trillion in my brain jooooor so next page kiss cry
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by PStacks(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
shocked ;o Chocolates.. Next time I go to Shoprite I go pack chocolates like say I wan kill myself, thanks to Nairaland dieticians and nutritionists and doctors.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by pxjosh(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Add ijebu garri...helps redirect all the blood to ur brain
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by koolet: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Deiok: Out of all the mention. I often eat Egg and chocolate .

but ur brain is not improving abi?? yes... It works faster on the body than it doez on the brain.......start taking Garri, its a better Alternative, burn calories and boost ur cerebelum perfomance unlyk eggs nd chocolates that leads to Obesity hope it works....(:

1 Like

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by dowjones(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
human meat also boosts I.Q
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
1st to comment
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by emmanuel4758(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
first to comentoooh...very interestin...okija juju u ned more of dis to upgrade and modernise ur brain
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
DonColz1: What i need is food that would put millions inside my account joor.
Lazy man. . .remember, no food for lazy mangrin
Nice one @OP. . .thanks for the info!
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by antartica(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
One can't believe nigerians have super organic fruits like paw paw and avocado wasting away in their gardens without eating them.They rather eat akpu and garri than eat simple nature provided fruits and foods that can boost their lives.Some don't even bother selling,they just let the rot.

A point of correction,avocado is not cheap.It might be cheap and common in nigeria but highly sort after and expensive in the west.Eaten by smart people.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Pain(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Frog Pie
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by AGgal(f): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Why didnt you write fish?
He wrote salmon
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Philcool(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
antartica: One can't believe nigerians have super organic fruits like paw paw and avocado wasting away in their gardens without eating them.They rather eat akpu and garri than eat simple nature provided fruits and foods that can boost their lives.Some don't even bother selling,they just let the rot.

A point of correction,avocado is not cheap.It might be cheap and common in nigeria but highly sort after and expensive in the west.Eaten by smart people.
so does this mean that part of low memory issue that some people used to have comes from frequent eating of those garri and akpu related foods. Sometimes, I use to forget that I have not taken breakfast and when I will remember, it's even after 1pm to 2pm sometimes. Lol. Could this be the reason?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by antartica(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Philcool: so does this mean that part of low memory issue that some people used to have comes from frequent eating of those garri and akpu related foods. Sometimes, I use to forget that I have not taken breakfast and when I will remember, it's even after 1pm to 2pm sometimes. Lol. Could this be the reason?

Eating wrong foods affect everything about humans,they devastate the body,including the brain.

A little bit of everything is very,especially fruits and vegetables which you guys take for granted in nigeria.They come cheap,organic and natural,yet most of them go to waste when there are mouths to feed,money to make and lives to save.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Adrenaline123(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
delpharm: first page erridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
that psychia fence should be elevated a little bit
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Val601(f): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dahslim: Nice 1....... First 2 comment. Wow!! I did it!!!
see your life, u no kari ur eye come

1 Like

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Maximus17(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg eh,the egg wey dey there,na the ripe or unripe egg?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by johnstar(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
cerebral assain: Ve bin makin fp dz days xo no celeberation...,a 1st 2 comment sure pass!!
its bcus u r jobless lipsrsealed
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Op. I like the way you KIS(keep It Simple)
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
undecided when will we start download food from the internet?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
6. sperm

contains various protein and minerals, a substance found in sperm even helps girls overcome heartbreak.

my gf drinks my sp3#m like pap.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by tunemike(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lolzz..u gt me laughing
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Tobetoe(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
tompat86: first to comment
which network u dey use, abi na visaphone
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dahslim: Nice 1....... First 2 comment. Wow!! I did it!!!
Bro, maybe you're usinq airtel
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by RAYCEtrey: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
goat Pee
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by 1miccza: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
mollytinrox: You didn't put beans? Methinks the gas you will pass after eating beans will awaken your brain even if it's frozen. Especially if it's Ewa Agonyin lipsrsealed
Infact it would add an extra brain to the one you already have and make both brains to be completely focused grin
mollytinrox: You didn't put beans? Methinks the gas you will pass after eating beans will awaken your brain even if it's frozen. Especially if it's Ewa Agonyin lipsrsealed
Infact it would add an extra brain to the one you already have and make both brains to be completely focused
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by 1miccza: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thank God that I consume at least two. From that list and enjoy it...
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by eleluabdulsalam(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
J12: Lies. Whenever I eat eggs, I sleep off.
no be boil egg pha,na raw egg
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by secnelly: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
entadaplace:
1. Eggs

2.Avocado

3.Salmon

4.Chocolate

5.Oats

buh av hrd a million times dah egg yolk isnt good for adults. How come it now made nö 1 in ds list? SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. / Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.