Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus (28956 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by mrperfect(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thanks, that is helpful.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by emmyw(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
entadaplace: Brain foods not only nourish your brain but also provide your body with the required nutrients. So the next time you have a presentation or an exam, munch on these to help you focus.

1. Eggs

Eggs are a great source pf protein and amino acids and are great for your eyes. Moreover egg yolk helps regulate brain function and the nervous system. Have some eggs for breakfast and you are ready to go.

2. Avocado

Avocados increases blood circulation. It contain lots of protein, healthy fats and antioxidants which are vital for optimum brain function. Add some avacado slices in your salad or add them to your sandwich.

3. Salmon

Salmon is not only delicious but also healthy. The Omega-3 fatty acids in it benefit our skin and heart and also improve memory.

4. Chocolate

Who doesn't love chocolates? It is yummy and also improves brain power. The polyphenols in chocolates increase blood flow to the brain and help protect against age-related memory loss. So go on, satisfy yout sweet tooth!

5. Oats

Fiber present in oats keeps our brain sharper for long. Oats also contain protein to help you stay energized. In a bowl, add milk, oads and berries and have a power-packed breakfast.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-09-01/diet/36702703_1_brain-acids-protein
http://www./5-cheap-foods-that-helps-the-brain-focus/
Nice
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Solarpower(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
tompat86: first to comment
na zoom mobile u dy use?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
o yea,actually have my parago on da munch right here n now but DAMM! op must be high on somthin,how come dear G4 aint on da list?
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Awoofawo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
op! why all these oyinbo food, se you think say na obodo oyinbo, we dey ni? you berra rewrite that your yeyetical post, be4 son of the soil come vex...
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by gigtom: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nos 4 will cause jedi-jedi oo
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Godwinsilas(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
J12: Lies. Whenever I eat eggs, I sleep off.
no b ur fault ur brain dey off na im cause am,
after eating egg use saliva to rub ur head sory oh.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Dipoly(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
sigh of relieve atlast, men! m almost all bones, no flesh due to nairaland's list of don't eat. Now dat we are in eating season, lemme go n buy a bigger bowl n shovel. Btw, what is avocado, tel me d yoruba nomenclature pls.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
DonColz1: What i need is food that would put millions inside my account joor.

lol!!

@topic,

what the brain need is rest and discipline.
you can eat as healthy as you please but if you do not position yourself
to keep your eye on the prize, "eating right" won't help. trust me.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Blazeicon: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
end time
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by COOLDUN: 1:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Very good and well noted, hope another doctor will not come online later to tell us how harmful these mentioned foods are, because the world is filled with confused medical ideologies and warnings nowadays.

Many foods are dropped today because of complicated warnings, eg Egg when you are above 30 or so. Now is this post advising the people over 30s to be eating eggs every morning for their breakfasts?

The world is being made less enjoyable by everyday complicating warnings by the health experts. Please let the people be. Something must kill a man.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 03, 2013
AG.gal:
He wrote salmon

Fair enough
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by cookey22: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2013
i think i will try it
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by crowther15(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2013
The only one I sabi is Egg & Chocolate buh the rest may be I havnt seen or heard them b4. Admission on ma mind
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by mayorjo4u: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2013
I think fried coconut and plantain do more than just fasting brain. It is every body lovely food.
Try it n see tongue grin
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Isryl02(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Egg works like magic for me.
#secret
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by edafejames: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
How abt some ginko biloba I think it works faster dan the rest of em
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by jamesbridget13(f): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls help! I knw this is not where 2 ask this. I need 2 knw hw i can reply 2 a PM sent 2 me, i always dismiss it whenever i see it.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by Xyge(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2013
yikes! I have this predilection for oats.... Especially if it's richly prepared.! I'ld trade my 5000k rolex for a bowl! No second thoughts....! ''A bowl of oats in a day, keeps the teacher's cane away!" for all ye sec. sch. students in the house!
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by entadaplace: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
jamesbridget13: Pls help! I knw this is not where 2 ask this. I need 2 knw hw i can reply 2 a PM sent 2 me, i always dismiss it whenever i see it.

The email u registered with.
Re: Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus by naijainfogalery: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
For all Nigerian foods, ingredients and condiments http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. / Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.