Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau (9309 Views)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Results From Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri:

God forbid if Muslims shun the light of Islam to seek to the darkness of paganism. Luckily, most have too much common sense to do that.

what light> light from suicide bomb

abeg stop being a slave.

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by taharqa: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Billyonaire: "leaving" ? or "living" ? Na wa for this American.
Hehehe... You don bust the guy
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by alnaijiri(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
chiover: Terrorist in da building ...run for ya dear life

See, this is what I'm talking about. Anytime I express my thoughts about how Muslims are treated in this country, I get stuff like this. Never have I ever advocated for violence, only calling for an awakening and solidarity among Nigerian Muslims to change the system of this country peacefully.

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Almajiri bokoharam shoe shiner like you,how you take get phone?u beter go suicide bomb ursef and depart to aljanna for ur 72 virgins
alnaijiri: As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigeriens.

Who can deny that Muslims are being systematically persecuted in this republic? May God grant us liberation and victory over those who are keeping us down.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri: As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the [b]Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigeriens.

Who can deny that Muslims are being systematically persecuted in this republic? May God grant us liberation and victory over those who are keeping us down.[/b]
It's because those your brothers are the Boko Haram terrorists disturbing our peace in this country and they must be flushed out angry...I dey suspect you too

2 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by alnaijiri(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
osinachukwu: Almajiri bokoharam shoe shiner like you,how you take get phone?u beter go suicide bomb ursef and depart to aljanna for ur 72 virgins

Just because I'm a Muslim, so I can't afford a phone?

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Zet72(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri:

God forbid if Muslims shun the light of Islam to seek to the darkness of paganism. Luckily, most have too much common sense to do that.
undecidedUr better off a pagan than a Muslim
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri:

Just because I'm a Muslim, so I can't afford a phone?

If you were an Arab muslim, then you could more likely afford it because he will be more confident with his identity and priority.

but if you are Naija muslim, then the chances are low since you have misplaced priorities and are clinging to a borrowed identity.

which explains why most of your brethren are poor.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by cumpaddre(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri: As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigeriens.

Who can deny that Muslims are being systematically persecuted in this republic? May God grant us liberation and victory over those who are keeping us down.

MOD's please trace dis moniker and report him to the police or JTF ASAP. BOKO HARAM ALERT!!!
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by jswissagas(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
U with ur wahala,everything u people normally think negative.
pls let peace raign
i beg in the name of allah
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Capnd143(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
It seems nigeria is just waking up to the concept of deportation. . .
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by oyecuteez(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri: As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigerien

Ur signature says it all !
A born-bigot
Must u attach ur religious sentiment to every issue within the country? I sometimes wonder the kind of parents dat begot U. Is ds wat ur own education and experience of being a sensible creature has taught U?
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by alnaijiri(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
oyecuteez:

Ur signature says it all !
A born-bigot
Must u attach ur religious sentiment to every issue within the country? I sometimes wonder the kind of parents dat begot U. Is ds wat ur own education and experience of being a sensible creature has taught U?

So I'm a bigot for calling for equal rights for all Nigerians, regardless of their religious convictions? So I should be reported to the JTF, as some posts suggest, because I want my fellow Muslims to be treated with dignity in the land of their birthplace?
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by alnaijiri(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

If you were an Arab muslim, then you could more likely afford it because he will be more confident with his identity and priority.

but if you are Naija muslim, then the chances are low since you have misplaced priorities and are clinging to a borrowed identity.

which explains why most of your brethren are poor.

The ancestors of the Arabs also converted to Islam, often through warfare which they lost, much like my ancestors in the North did. I'm confident with my priority. I'm a Muslim first. The solidarity of Muslims recognise no national borders. I'm also a proud African and Nigerian. I believe that through adherence to the laws of Islam as codified in the Sharia and making God the centre of our lives, especially the lives of our leaders, can Nigeria and Africa step out of the dark ages.

Nigeria will be a great country and one of the largest in population in the coming decades. As a Nigerian Muslim, it is my duty to make sure that Islam plays a great and positive role in shaping Nigeria as it progresses in prosperity and influence in the world. I believe that God will make Nigeria a vehicle for spreading the glory of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by ennon92(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Capnd143: It seems nigeria is just waking up to the concept of deportation. . .
meaningful post.

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by lamba3: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2013

Are you really trying to make this about religion?! Pathetic you.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
I hope they were not send to Onitsha Head Bridge?
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Joyeux: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri:

The ancestors of the Arabs also converted to Islam, often through warfare which they lost, much like my ancestors in the North did. I'm confident with my priority. I'm a Muslim first. The solidarity of Muslims recognise no national borders. I'm also a proud African and Nigerian. I believe that through adherence to the laws of Islam as codified in the Sharia and making God the centre of our lives, especially the lives of our leaders, can Nigeria and Africa step out of the dark ages.

Nigeria will be a great country and one of the largest in population in the coming decades. As a Nigerian Muslim, it is my duty to make sure that Islam plays a great and positive role in shaping Nigeria as it progresses in prosperity and influence in the world. I believe that God will make Nigeria a vehicle for spreading the glory of Islam.
Glory through killing christains.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by eddyland: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kirinwa: Op have you seen an alien before?I rushed to see strange pictures only to read about illegal immigrants.Op choose words well o.
the meaning of alien is ambiguous, it does not only mean creature from other planet, but can be used simply as strangers, so OP was right.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by MitchDLeo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri:

Now you just made it worse. Am not a religious addict but am comfortable enough to live in a country with different religions. If you are not satisfied with Nigeria having different religions then I suggest you move out. If you're really seeking for peace and the progress of this country you should Know by now that religion is not the Key. I believe God or Allah will only help those that help themselves. Nigeria wont get better until when its people begin put away its ethnic, Tribal and religious issues and help one another. Religion is Choice, every human has a right to chose their own path. Am not a Muslim but i have lots of friends that follow that religion, they don't criticize the religion i follow and i don't criticize Islam thats why we've been able to work together since were Kids and accomplished a lot. Am sure you are from the North, because here in the south nobody cares if you are a christain or a muslim thats why there are no religious crisis in the south. But dont forget BOKO HARAM, ALqaeda are MUSLIMS.

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by bammo: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2013

Donno why i just hate this dude!
I guess it is animals like u dat makes pple have sleepless night. Sorry 2 say but your sect of islam is worse than any other blood sucking religion in d world
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by chenu(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri:

this guy is a fool thought u are making senes.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by chenu(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mitch D Leo:

Now you just made it worse. Am not a religious addict but am comfortable enough to live in a country with different religions. If you are not satisfied with Nigeria having different religions then I suggest you move out. If you're really seeking for peace and the progress of this country you should Know by now that religion is not the Key. I believe God or Allah will only help those that help themselves. Nigeria wont get better until when its people begin put away its ethnic, Tribal and religious issues and help one another. Religion is Choice, every human has a right to chose their own path. Am not a Muslim but i have lots of friends that follow that religion, they don't criticize the religion i follow and i don't criticize Islam thats why we've been able to work together since were Kids and accomplished a lot. Am sure you are from the North, because here in the south nobody cares if you are a christain or a muslim thats why there are no religious crisis in the south. But dont forget BOKO HARAM, ALqaeda are MUSLIMS.
meaningful post thank's
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by REVOLUTNIS: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2013

What is wrong if the murderers "are being systematically persecuted in this republic"

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by REVOLUTNIS: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri:

Spreading Islamevil through other people's blood, right?
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2013
alnaijiri:

stop yabbing. Even if the ancestors of Arabs did convert to islam. it is not a full conversion. Because islam does retain most of the earlier Pagan rituals (sacrifice, circambulition, washing from sacred spring before prayer,etc), from the earlier Arab religion. I am infact going to create a topic on this soon in the religious section.

so therefore Arabs did not really convert. they just modified, albeit in a bad distorted way.

The pure Arabs know this , therefore it cannot be expected from them to leave their current religion. Only remodifcation back to its original form must be propagated to them. The Pure Arabs have to this date maintained all their tribes and culture across the Gulf Regions.

As for YOU. you have accepted a foreign version of the Gods, you call the Gods by foreign name, etc. you are identitiless and directionless. May the Gods forgive you.

If you are proud of being African, then may I ask you in what way exactly are you proud of being African?

all you said so far was to praise and propagate the Arab BEdouin Law (Sharia'a ) and Arab religion.

The World is going in two directions in the future. Either atheist or Pagan. If you believe in Higher Forces , it is time you make the right decision. JOin Traditional Religion and leave your blackened past.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013

What are you even talking about? If you support the deportation of illegal immigrants in Nigeria, you should inform Lagos State government. This initiative was taken up by the Plateau State govt. It is Plateau State being spoken of here. Moreover, why must everything be about religion? What has it got to do with implementing the right thing? Religious sentiments has been the Genesis of most of the chaos in this Country. You know what Mister? Please go to Saudi illegally since you're a muslim - perhaps you think you'll be spared for that reason but I can assure you that they're gonna kick out your ass. They don't care like that so please chillax

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2013
Dignity eh? How do you even know that the deported fellows are Muslims? Please get your facts right before coming here to spew trash. I am from the north to start with, so don't go acting like you're being persecuted... you started all this. Next time just shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.
alnaijiri:

So I'm a bigot for calling for equal rights for all Nigerians, regardless of their religious convictions? So I should be reported to the JTF, as some posts suggest, because I want my fellow Muslims to be treated with dignity in the land of their birthplace?

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
buffenuff:

I never said leaving, whatcha talking about? wink

This is why ASUU is on strike...no, one of the reasons.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2013
I tell you, the dude should go and live in Pakistan.
chenu: this guy is a fool thought u are making senes.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2013
alnaijiri:

what equal rights? shege!

you are the one suggesting the imposition of sharia' a upon all of us. what next? jazya tax on Pagans? angry angry angry angry
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by lampardizik(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2013
nyere84: Aliens kwa?? I tot aliens are pple from a diff planet??

I tot they dont have eyes, nose, mouth, ten toes, ten fingers, br.east, and d.icktator like us??

Abi, am i wrong??

An alien is whatever is where it is not supposed to b!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictured: Unveiling The Only Child Of Ex-oil Minister, Diezani Alison-madueke / President Buhari Urges ECOWAS Leaders To Resist Temptation Of Tenure Elongation / Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.