Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Video: A Must Watch Video Of Nigerians Trying To Travel Abroad Via Desert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video: A Must Watch Video Of Nigerians Trying To Travel Abroad Via Desert (955 Views)

Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video: A Must Watch Video Of Nigerians Trying To Travel Abroad Via Desert by Utu1: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abroad by road has never been easy, only a few makes it, a greater number don't and their family never get to find out...all in the search for greener pasture. God have mercy....I Have been trying to upload this video but it seems not be possible. Please follow the link below and watch it:

http://utuakuko..com/2013/09/video-nigerians-trying-to-travel-abroad.html
Re: Video: A Must Watch Video Of Nigerians Trying To Travel Abroad Via Desert by henrychubayo: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
wow
Re: Video: A Must Watch Video Of Nigerians Trying To Travel Abroad Via Desert by Vicjustice: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Video: A Must Watch Video Of Nigerians Trying To Travel Abroad Via Desert by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2013
My goodness
Re: Video: A Must Watch Video Of Nigerians Trying To Travel Abroad Via Desert by justwise(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2013

(1)

B'haram: Fg Bars Flights From Maiduguri Airport / Help / My People Share Ur Struggle How You Got Your Visa Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.