Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Girls Are Now After Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Now After Guys (1592 Views)

Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture ) / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Now After Guys by Tolzeal(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
from infinity2014 post unedited

In my deepest thinking as a grown up, I was grown to understand culturally that young boys do go after girls; may be for sex, love, marriage or whatsoever...

Until yesterday; I was serously on a trek after alighting from the taxi I boarded to our small city here, when a pretty lady of about 27 approached me, greeted mannerly and started... Am Nancy from federal polly Bali, I have heard, seen and red alot about you, even on posters as a young, up coming film maker in town. So, if would be given me the chance please, I want to be the woman behind you... After all the talking, all I could do as a guy who hates making fool of people was to collect her contact out of shock. Now she is disturbing for my responses to her Approach, if you were in my shoe, what will you do?

Pls help.
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by khiaa(f): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Tolzeal:

In my deepest thinking as a grown up, I was grown to understand culturally that young boys do go after girls; may be for sex, love, marriage or whatsoever...

Until yesterday; I was serously on a trek after alighting from the taxi I boarded to our small city here, when a pretty lady of about 27 approached me, greeted mannerly and started... Am Nancy from federal polly Bali, I have heard, seen and red alot about you, even on posters as a young, up coming film maker in town. So, if would be given me the chance please, I want to be the woman behind you... After all the talking, all I could do as a guy who hates making fool of people was to collect her contact out of shock. Now she is disturbing for my responses to her Approach, if you were in my shoe, what will you do?

Pls help.

What is so shocking about that, girls has always been after boys unless they are lesbians.
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by Mynd44: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2013
^^
Just that now they are less subtle
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by Truckpusher(m): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Tolzeal:

Pls help.
Give her 1,2,3,4 dangerous koboko and move on to the next quarry grin.....after all, life is too short to be spent sleeping on bike angry
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by AbuMikey(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Miscellenous Minds!
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by paajay(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2013
i got a better idea....pls send me her number and i promise to get her off your back.
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by Arosa(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2013
paa jay: i got a better idea....pls send me her number and i promise to get her off your back.

Dude, don't get it twisted girls like these are go getters. She knows exactly what she wants, it's most likely not paa jay. undecided
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by kunlesehan(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2013
it's either u're very young or u've be with the wrong circle or u just brought this up so some silly fanatic will say "end time things"
cos this has been happening since time immemorial.
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by Abbey2sam(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
What's shocking about a gurl asking you out...

You must be very naive
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by mumumugu(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
That is how poly girls behave
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by mckemsoc(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Personally, I don't think anything is wrong in what She did. She knows what she want, she saw it in you and went for it. NO TIME!

Life is too short 2 b seating around for decades waiting for ur dream man 2 come knocking while sharp girls are grabing them.

Just be a gentleman, be open and sincere to her. It takes a lot courage to do what she did, so don't make her feel bad for approaching u. It could puncture her self-esteem if u handle it badly.

Just my opinion!
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by mckemsoc(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Personally, I don't think anything is wrong in what She did. She knows what she want, she saw it in you and went for it. NO TIME!

Life is too short 2 b seating around for decades waiting for ur dream man 2 come knocking while sharp girls are grabing them.

Just be a gentleman, be open and sincere to her. It takes a lot courage to do what she did, so don't make her feel bad for approaching u. It could puncture her self-esteem if u handle it badly.

Just my opinion!

Just my opinion!
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by 190theclown: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Give her 1,2,3,4 dangerous koboko and move on to the next quarry grin.....after all, life is too short to be spent sleeping on bike angry

true baba no dulling
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by cahnellven: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2013
poly+gals,haba
Re: Girls Are Now After Guys by Switup: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2013
(takes a square look at the thread; only one female has commented yet after 790views... Implying that)
Girls are angry...!

We stay by ourselves; you say we play 'hard to get'.....! We courageously seek You....; You say its bad....!
Whatever shall we do...? angry

(1) (Reply)

cld / Is True/real Love A Facade? / An Experience With A Mad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.