Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Is True/real Love A Facade? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is True/real Love A Facade? (1588 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / How Do I Know I'm In A True/real Relationship / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is True/real Love A Facade? by Ploy(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Love and sexuality have crossed centuries unchanged because they involve very deep and meaningful feelings that are sensitive than their definitions. But then, when I see couples that looked rosy from the outside and I try to move closer to probably, learn. I'm often met with disappointment. It either one is a cheat or both are.

This got me thinking if true or real love is nothing but a bloody facade. My mentor's wife just told me that the only thing that is making her play the geThose that are not cheating are using each other as fence. My mentor's wife just told me she's been cool with her hubby because she is jobless. Meaning, her true colour is still in obscurity.

I'm not posting this as a frustrated lovelorn but for umpteenth wondered aloud if our significant halves feel the way we feel. Just asking if true love really exist.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
True love is a farce.
There's no such thing in this "me-first" world.

2 Likes

Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by unibenstudent1(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Op can u please summarise what u wrote?
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by nobilis: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2014
True love is very very real. But because of our imperfections as humans, that love is tainted most times by our subtle idiosyncracies. So the love available to us here on earth is not perfect. But it is very real. So in essence, the answer to your question is that true love is real, but perfect love on this earth is a farce.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2014
I don't subscribe to the phrase "true love" because it implies the existence of a "false love".

The very essence of love does not permit falsehood and as such true love, in my view, does not exist.

What exists, for me, is love and truth is already embedded in it.

1 Like

Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Ploy(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Ploy(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Op can u please summarise what u wrote?

Bros the topic is self explanatory: Is real love a facade - misrepresentation or true.

Don't they teach you General Studies in Uniben?

Zoom off here or park well joor.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by unibenstudent1(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Ploy:

Bros the topic is self explanatory: Is real love a facade - misrepresentation or true.

Don't they teach you General Studies in Uniben?

Zoom off here or park well joor.
what concern u with facade ,just go with d flow,unless u will give urself unnecessary headaches
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Ploy(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
MzNelly:
True love is a farce.
There's no such thing in this "me-first" world.

I don't mean farce, I mean facade - a kind of showy thing.

Haven't you been sparked by someone only for you to realise that the person isn't into you; the way you are into him? The other person will just play along and you will end up fooling yourself.

I want the person I love to love me back without reservation. Love shouldn't be endured. I don't know if I'm too critical but that is how I feel.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Ploy:

I don't mean farce, I mean facade - a kind of showy thing.

Haven't you been sparked by someone only for you to realise that the person isn't into you; the way you are into him? The other person will just play along and you will end up fooling yourself.

I want the person I love to love me back without reservation. Love shouldn't be endured. I don't know if I'm too critical but that is how I feel.
Well, i mean Farce, mister.
Now, you're confusing me.
I thought you were looking for answers, but now it seems you want to love and be loved back.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Ploy(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
MzNelly:
I thought you were looking for answers.

Yes, I was and still I'm.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Ploy(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
what concern u with facade ,just go with d flow,unless u will give urself unnecessary headaches

That's the spirit and my fear
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by unibenstudent1(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Ploy:

That's the spirit and my fear
why take life seriously when we can never stay in this life for more than 100 years and if we do we will wish we were dead
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Ploy(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
why take life seriously when we can never stay in this life for more than 100 years and if we do we will wish we were dead

should the little time be enjoyed or endured, most especially in the name of love.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by unibenstudent1(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Ploy:

should the little time be enjoyed or endured, most especially in the name of love.
anything ur mind say do,but never forget Yahweh and yeshua(Jesus) in ur youth.
Re: Is True/real Love A Facade? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2014
Ploy:

Yes, I was and still I'm.
Well, I gave you mine.
Except in very RARE cases.

(1) (Reply)

Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? / How Can I Get My Money Back / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.