Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal (27094 Views)

Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal / Olivier Giroud Signs For Arsenal / Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 2:16am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Did you really read my post? Read it again, slowly this time grin

I no get time
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Presbulg(m): 2:17am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:
I dont like ManU one bit but they did the better business today. Why, because they actually signed someone they need. That is the point I have been making. They needed a real midfield enforcer and they signed one. The idea is not to sign a fantastic player but one that you actually need. Arsenal's problem is not someone who will create chances or make good passes. You say you have signed the best 10 and yet that is Wilshere and Rosicky's positions and they are quite ok. You needed someone to play the song role and a good CB. Your defense is poor. You played 11 man defense all through second half on sunday, against a brand new spurs team that has not even blended. How will you handle a Dortmund? Kolshieny got lucky with a penalty and 2 yellows. He is a disaster waiting to happen this season. I dont mean to slate you guys like I said before, I was just discussing football. I understand this might not be the right time because you guys are carried away in the Euphoria. But I know exactly what I am saying

see trash talk... Fellaini is no diff. from carrick, it's a total panic buy.. The same amount that was used to bid for two players was used to buy only one of the two players some mins from the end of the transfer window... Why i dey follow you argue sef??
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by lemmings(m): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

All these names you mentioned, can they get first team shirt in City or Chelsea or even Spurs? grin

Kos was d 2nd name on barca's defender list....

After david luiz
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 2:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Presbulg:

see trash talk... Fellaini is no diff. from carrick, it's a total panic buy.. The same amount that was used to bid for two players was used to buy only one of the two players some mins from the end of the transfer window... Why i dey follow you argue sef??

The same amount used to bid for 2 players? grin grin grin That bid was an insult bro. Fellaini was Everton's best player last season and Everton finished 6th above Liverpool. He is a proven premier league player even against big teams. Ozil is not proven in the EPL. Could be great or could be a flop. You no dey watch ball at all
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by gsparks01(m): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:
I dont like ManU one bit but they did the better business today. Why, because they actually signed someone they need. That is the point I have been making. They needed a real midfield enforcer and they signed one. The idea is not to sign a fantastic player but one that you actually need. Arsenal's problem is not someone who will create chances or make good passes. You say you have signed the best 10 and yet that is Wilshere and Rosicky's positions and they are quite ok. You needed someone to play the song role and a good CB. Your defense is poor. You played 11 man defense all through second half on sunday, against a brand new spurs team that has not even blended. How will you handle a Dortmund? Kolshieny got lucky with a penalty and 2 yellows. He is a disaster waiting to happen this season. I dont mean to slate you guys like I said before, I was just discussing football. I understand this might not be the right time because you guys are carried away in the Euphoria. But I know exactly what I am saying
i beg to disagree...united needed a creative midfielder not an enforcer
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by gsparks01(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:
i beg to disagree...united needed a creative midfielder not an enforcer and u sir, know fu*k all about football from what you posted
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Youngtekkey(m): 2:27am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Did you really read my post? Read it again, slowly this time grin
guy no give ur self hypertension oooooo coz u beef arsenal glory u will end like story u must have had a stressful day u need a cold and chilled pepsi and relax
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 2:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Youngtekkey: guy no give ur self hypertension oooooo coz u beef arsenal glory u will end like story u must have had a stressful day u need a cold and chilled pepsi and relax

Nobody needs to beef Arsenal. They have been thropyless for 8 years and do not look like changing that. why would anyone beef them. If you need to beef at all, you only beef those ahead of you. Arsenal is a selling club. They will still sell wilshere or Ozil again next season so why beef them? grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2013
gsparks01: i beg to disagree...united needed a creative midfielder not an enforcer

You would have been right if they had sold Rooney but they didnt. Rooney is all they need with Kagawa sharing the role. ManU's major problem this season will be Moyes himself, not the team
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by fiscalcliff: 2:33am On Sep 03, 2013
^^^^^^^^^
Paul the Octopus don resurrect undecided
Sebi hin discharge from planet Earth after 2010 World Cup tongue
Wetin consign am with Ozil signing?
No be to predict matches him dey do b4?
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 2:40am On Sep 03, 2013
^^^ Nice one there bro
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by nairakobo: 3:02am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus: ^^^ Nice one there bro

Hoping to read a counter post from the one i posted against u. U knw nada about futubolu. Arsenal hv goal scoring midfielders and an ever improvin Olly coupled wiv goal scoring wingers. My defence was second best behind City last season. Though i'm still short in squad depth but gud on d 1st 11.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by solomon111(m): 3:08am On Sep 03, 2013
Easyfren: you definitely sound fanatic like a Chelsea fan. Can you mention one Chelsea player that had 20+ assists last season like Ozil? It takes a common logic to know that without injury this guy will definitely improve Arsenal's chances of ending trophy drought.
Mata has 35 assists last season which was the highest in Europe.
Though i feel ozil is slightly better.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Roland17(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2013
^^^^^ No disrespect but Ozil is far ahead of Silva, mata and Kagawa

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by EatmyShorts: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Arsenal, the Career Assassins. Don't worry Ozil, i will pray for you.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:
Are you saying that Wenger does not know why he signs Ozil? Or do you mean you're a better coach than Wenger? Which club are you coaching? The reason for the questions is because of the story of Thierry Henry. How many goals did he score in Monaco and Juventus before he arrived Highbury in 1999? He was not a known scorer before arrival. He was even playing from the right wing. His new position assigned by Wenger and his legendary striking prowess are now history. So relax, don't cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Youngtekkey(m): 3:16am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Nobody needs to beef Arsenal. They have been thropyless for 8 years and do not look like changing that. why would anyone beef them. If you need to beef at all, you only beef those ahead of you. Arsenal is a selling club. They will still sell wilshere or Ozil again next season so why beef them? grin
abeg go use ur panadol tablet seems u are having an headache and mind u pls i don't want to read ur crap again infact we don't need u here go back to where u run commot from till i die I REP GUNNERZ
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Youngtekkey(m): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts: Arsenal, the Career Assassins. Don't worry Ozil, i will pray for you.

Pastor MarcAnthony
u people should first check wat u are posting before u finally submit it how is arsenal a career assasin to round it up can u give me name of any player that arsenal has mudered his career
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by gsparks01(m): 3:30am On Sep 03, 2013
haters everywhere chai
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 03, 2013
[size=98pt]INFLATION!
[/size]
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Sezua(m): 3:38am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus: 42.5 million for Ozil is a bad buy. Why Spend that amount for a player that is slow and lazy and never tracks back or defend. Wenger knows Arsenal fans are so desperate, they will accept anything. He could have gotten Suarez for 50 million instead and then Arsenal's season would have changed drastically. Ozil will not change Arsenal much. If he was that good, Madrid will not let him go. They would have sold Di Maria instead. Panic buy me thinks and the fans are rejoicing because they have been so starved. They are even calling it the signing of the summer. So delusional. grin
whether u like it or not, its d transfer of d summer in the epl, and ozil is worth every single penny!!....666 tins
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by nerodenero: 3:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Olumidzti: Yes! Who would have *thunk* it? £43m!!! Now we have Ozil, Cazorla, Arteta, Wilshere, Flamini, Ramsey, Rosicky in the midfield. That is unarguably the best midfield in the premier league...
Now they are looking like a team that can compete for major tournament.Wish he could have signed more players.Gosh!!!did Arsene Wenger just signed OzilThat is simply incredible.Somethings do change and change has caught up with the Economic Professor.gringringrin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 03, 2013
solomon111: Mata has 35 assists last season which was the highest in Europe.
Though i feel ozil is slightly better.
Mata had 30 assists in 58 matches and Ozil had 25 assists in 52 matches.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool fans, leave us alone with our Ozil or no Ozil! We're not complaining and its non of your business. When you bought your Torres, we did not say anything. So leave us alone.
[size=20pt]It's a lie, you said many things.[/size]
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by solomon111(m): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Roland17: ^^^^^ No disrespect but Ozil is far ahead of Silva, mata and Kagawa
Kagawa is not in their class.
Oezil is better than silva and mata,but not by much.
Ozil>>Mata>silva(current form).
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by donpeluchi(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2013
Mata scores more goals than ozil.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Alexgeneration(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Gwekzy: Its a Pity this talented maestro ll remain trophy less 4 d remainder of his life.....Wit dis move I can confirm dat the 'END TIME TINZ' is 4 real...
For stingy wenger to spend that kind of money, its really end time tinz
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Jomark(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2013
Olumidzti: 72 assists in the past 5 seasons, the highest in the top 5 leagues in europe. If that's not outstanding, is it Torres @ £50m or Bale @ €100m that is?
81 assists. Highest in Europe.He is arguably the best midfielder in the world
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Jomark(m): 6:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Olumidzti: the weed Patience & Hon. Patrick left for him.
Asari nko?
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2013
so whats da expectation,the long awaited shines or Moyes n Jose n even da old Old Trawford emeritus catching cold now that da prof is sneezing?
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Jomark(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus: 42.5 million for Ozil is a bad buy. Why Spend that amount for a player that is slow and lazy and never tracks back or defend. Wenger knows Arsenal fans are so desperate, they will accept anything. He could have gotten Suarez for 50 million instead and then Arsenal's season would have changed drastically. Ozil will not change Arsenal much. If he was that good, Madrid will not let him go. They would have sold Di Maria instead. Panic buy me thinks and the fans are rejoicing because they have been so starved. They are even calling it the signing of the summer. So delusional. grin
... Surely, Patrick is your uncle. You just spoke in nonsense tune. Like uncle like nephew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On May 12th 2022 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 15th January 2022 / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.