Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] (6138 Views)

21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / Why Don't Women Go Back Home To Marry? / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by HemmanuelRichy(m): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Would you Date her? Take her on beach walk? One night
stand? Or take her home to mom??
Whats your Take??

1 Like

Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Not in that dress sha !!
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by flolancracker: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2013
lipsrsealed take her to †he hospital, there must be something strange in those laps

7 Likes

Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Interesting Physique... But I'll pass...
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by EatmyShorts: 2:54am On Sep 03, 2013
I'll take her to my Church for Private Prayers.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Truckpusher(m): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2013
I'll take her to a panel beater's shop for restructuring angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by EatmyShorts: 3:09am On Sep 03, 2013
uniqueval: Interesting Physique... But I'll pass...

I understand your concerns. Her Face is a bit on the Worwor-ish side. I will only accept her into my private prayer room if she wears a Mask.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by pomporiking: 4:24am On Sep 03, 2013
Amma hit it from the back cool
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 03, 2013
So u can tell if u can take your woman to your mum or not by merely looking at a picture? undecided
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Truckpusher(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So u can tell if u can take your woman to your mum or not by merely looking at a picture? undecided
Yesooo... especially with that face of yours that looks like Ibanga's left nyansh ,one will need a whole set of studio and equipments before towing you along to see ones mom.

Peeps can't afford to take a bashing for your sake na tongue grin

Abi you know get mirror for house ni!....... Try your neighbor's car wind screen jare, it's free angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Mynd44: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So u can tell if u can take your woman to your mum or not by merely looking at a picture? undecided
Same thing I was wondering
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Truckpusher(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Still breathing? undecided cry grin cheesy
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Mynd44: 5:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Truckpusher: Still breathing? undecided cry grin cheesy
Shocked?
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Gudintent: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Why do those thighs remind me of a chicken drumstick cheesy

Eeerm on would I take home to mum? Not my preference.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Truckpusher(m): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Shocked?
Nada....I'm still cooking grin

Don't know how long it will take though angry
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by 3ace(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2013
she looks like a beetle car.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
The awkward moment when you thought those were hips but found out it was a gluteal hernia sad
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by slap1(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2013
Barbecue things.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Pedroswaggs: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Me go cova ha face fire ha frm behind
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by switdil(f): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
Implant things noni
Guys beware o
Make e no go burst when una dey jak am from behind
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by MissJones: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2013
hmmmm....
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by MrsChima(f): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2013
HemmanuelRichy: Would you Date her? Take her on beach walk? One night
Whats your Take??

Yes. I am sure she will wear clothes. undecided
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
send me urs so u can see if i will take u to my father or im jus gonna do a poke and run grin cheesy
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Truckpusher: Yesooo... especially with that face of yours that looks like Ibanga's left nyansh ,one will need a whole set of studio and equipments before towing you along to see on
and u look like my grandmother's left nyansh and she is 90 years old grin grin grin
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Andyblaze: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and u look like my grandmother's left nyansh and she is 90 years old grin grin grin
My baby gud evening. i like ur bad mouth
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Austeenxx: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2013
cheesy
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Mynd44: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: send me urs so u can see if i will take u to my father or im jus gonna do a poke and run grin cheesy
Poking me sounds grim. I ain't gay grin
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
HemmanuelRichy: Would you Date her? Take her on beach walk? One night
Whats your Take??
I wud NEVER be proud having her around me let alone taking her to mama, she isn't my type and never can she be.
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Kslib(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts: I'll take her to my Church for Private Prayers.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Pastor!! Pastor!!!
Na una dey enjoy nowadays ooo.. Make una dey remain small kpomo for members oo.. Remember,there is love in sharing..
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2013
WHY TAKE A B1TCH TO THE BEACH

WHY TAKE A MURDER MATERIAL TO YOU MOTHER

ONE NIGHT STAND SIR! SHE MAKES MY D1KC STAND
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Andyblaze: i like ur bad mouth
lolcheesy
Re: Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic] by whiteroses(f): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2013
YesI will take her to see my mom for roasting. Itan adie things cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss / Sxx With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+) / Man Caught Having Sex With Mentally Ill Woman Inside A Classroom (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.