Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police (12183 Views)

2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter / Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by 2ndChance: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: HMMM, PDP LEAVE AMAECHI ALONE!!!!!

Okija_juju: If they like, let them declare him wanted and stop his salary and allowances..

He is a Rivers Man and Rivers State will take care of its own. Mbu on the other hand should be careful. Amaechi is rising in his profile and would end up in Aso Rock one day. When that day comes, its game over for Mbu..

SAI Amaechi...

don_conior: GEJ pls leave this amaechi alone..

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by donted(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Delivery Man: 2nd. I'm getting close grin. meanwhile, who is Amaechi? undecided

So u don't know Amaechi? U don't remember that guy who host '' who want to be a billionaire'' on carton network. Haba u just fall my hand grin
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by yunisco: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2013
Goodluck is working.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by legalcode(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2013
This Nairaland is becoming a real joke, where people talk without reasoning. Pls what concerns GEJ and Amaechi in this matter? What? a serving Police officer was caught on camera worldwide assaulting a serving House of Assembly member, and the highest ranking officer of same force invites him for interrogation and same officer refused to honour the invitation. And even went AWOL!! and some people are supporting him? i cant believe this. Same people that'll blame police for corruption? His is lucky that its not the military, you dare not ignore the IG's call. Who are u? who, Just an ADC to a governor that'll leave the sit soonest.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by ibromish(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2013
wengerjay:

If Amaechi's ADC is a deserter, then CP mbu is a desecrater

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/police-declare-gov-amaechis-adc-deserter/

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Dee60: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2013
So, who is the new ADC? Will Amaechi be without ADC? Will the same commissioner that everybody has asked to be removed be the one to choose another ADC for Amaechi?

More and more drama. God for PDP (party destroying party)!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by deeptesting(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2013
legalcode: This Nairaland is becoming a real joke, where people talk without reasoning. Pls what concerns GEJ and Amaechi in this matter? What? a serving Police officer was caught on camera worldwide assaulting a serving House of Assembly member, and the highest ranking officer of same force invites him for interrogation and same officer refused to honour the invitation. And even went AWOL!! and some people are supporting him? i cant believe this. Same people that'll blame police for corruption? His is lucky that its not the military, you dare not ignore the IG's call. Who are u? who, Just an ADC to a governor that'll leave the sit soonest.

When you unravel the mystery of how and why he is wanted by the highest ranking officer, not just what you read on the pages of newspapers or the films you watch on local TV then you will understand why he went AWOL! Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by ibromish(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2013
legalcode: This Nairaland is becoming a real joke, where people talk without reasoning. Pls what concerns GEJ and Amaechi in this matter? What? a serving Police officer was caught on camera worldwide assaulting a serving House of Assembly member, and the highest ranking officer of same force invites him for interrogation and same officer refused to honour the invitation. And even went AWOL!! and some people are supporting him? i cant believe this. Same people that'll blame police for corruption? His is lucky that its not the military, you dare not ignore the IG's call. Who are u? who, Just an ADC to a governor that'll leave the sit soonest.
If only Faka Jonathan behaved well, all these WILL NEVER have taken place
she's the bane of the whole problem in Rivers state, NGF and commotion in PDP.
simply because Jonathan refused to play his part as the husband and chose to be the weaker vessel.
A man should stand against wrong doings of his wife regardless of the office they hold

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2013
1 shortblackboy: deey Okija this ur post no make sense o our concern should be the fact that the police man acted unprofessionally and should be disciplined. which one u kon dey support bad tin na undecided

Erm Bros...

As long as Bipi and the other 5 are walking free, I hereby declare 'No victor|No Vanquished'.. We cant select a few people to prosecute and allow others walk around freely..

Chidi Lloyd|Amaechis ADC should be hidden in Rivers State and offered protection by Militants.. angry

Justice for all or Justice for none.. #The choice is theirs..

#GodBlessRiversState..

#God Bless Amaechi..

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2013
tpapi: bros abeg pass me dat weed wey u dey sniff

Bros, this na Supergrade SK.. If NDLEA catch you with this one, na mass attempted murder charge sure pass because you fit madt after two puffs, start to kill people for no reason.. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Absugardaddy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
niz move.amaechi atiku 4 2015

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by thaoriginator: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bros, this na Supergrade SK.. If NDLEA catch you with this one, na mass attempted murder charge sure pass because you fit madt after two puffs, start to kill people for no reason.. grin
shocked

This one strong gaan Abeg pass me d killa make I puff kiss I get people wey I wan kill angry
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Absugardaddy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
mbu is nt a man y allow ur fellow men control u ova natin d fear of amaechi is d sucex of pdp.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Absugardaddy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
mbu b kiaful.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by legalcode(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
deeptesting:

When you unravel the mystery of how and why he is wanted by the highest ranking officer, not just what you read on the pages of newspapers or the films you watch on local TV then you will understand why he went AWOL! Welcome to Nigeria.

Good a thing that you just exposed your ignorance. I hope you are aware that the House Leader, Chidi Llyod, turned himself up to the police authorities in Abuja? As a politician he knows the implication of running away from the Law.You dont mess with the Law especially when u are an officer. GEJ will leave that seat, Amaechi will leave someday too BUT the Nigerian Police remains and its records are intact too and the bootlicker will face his gobe even 10years to come.Go and read Section 398 [1] of the Police Act and regulation cap 359, Law of the Federation of Nigeria 1990, ( make sure your understand it very well) then get back to me. am waiting!! This is not beer parlour argument.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by shepherdO: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
.[/quote] Make ds AWOL ADC's new NPF employ Unemployd graduates 2 combat d corruption in d old NPF now- d man is gud 2 go:-D:-D:-D
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by legalcode(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
ibromish: If only Faka Jonathan behaved well, all these WILL NEVER have taken place
she's the bane of the whole problem in Rivers state, NGF and commotion in PDP.
simply because Jonathan refused to play his part as the husband and chose to be the weaker vessel.
A man should stand against wrong doings of his wife regardless of the office they hold

Its not a matter of GEJ, Patience and AMAECHI anymore; Its now a matter between the officer and IG (representing FRN). I hope you are aware that the House Leader, Chidi Llyod, turned himself up to the police authorities in Abuja? As a politician he knows the implication of running away from the Law.You dont mess with the Law especially when u are an officer. GEJ will leave that seat, Amaechi will leave someday too BUT the Nigerian Police remains and its records are intact too and the bootlicker will face his gobe even 10years to come.Go and read Section 398 [1] of the Police Act and regulation cap 359, Law of the Federation of Nigeria 1990, ( make sure your understand it very well) then get back to me. am waiting!! This is not beer parlour argument.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dude wasn't even a Police man to start with..all these their local touts and personal body guard wey dem dey give Uniform to wear, where dem wan find am go? If twas the other side of PDP, Ameachi and his cohorts would have enough rubbish to spew!!
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by meforyou1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
if mbu says the man has ceased to be the adc, who then did they appoint? or is he saying that the governor should govern without an adc? na waoh

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by zogo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
MBU with activity and grammer, which one be Deserter again naa?
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Youngtekkey(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
oga ooooooooooooooooooooooooomoonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooomoonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooMoonooMoooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by deeptesting(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
legalcode:

Good a thing that you just exposed your ignorance. I hope you are aware that the House Leader, Chidi Llyod, turned himself up to the police authorities in Abuja? As a politician he knows the implication of running away from the Law.You dont mess with the Law especially when u are an officer. GEJ will leave that seat, Amaechi will leave someday too BUT the Nigerian Police remains and its records are intact too and the bootlicker will face his gobe even 10years to come.Go and read Section 398 [1] of the Police Act and regulation cap 359, Law of the Federation of Nigeria 1990, ( make sure your understand it very well) then get back to me. am waiting!! This is not beer parlour argument.

My friend arguments will always tilt to where your interest lies....In sane society where the ADC is rest assured that he will get fair hearing because he is presumed innocent of all the accusation, of course he will turn up but it is clear from every indication that the NPF is an arm of PDP led Goodluck Jonathan faction and justice will be murdered as the ADC is only been witch hunted..His duty as the ADC to the governor was to protect the governor from harm and he protected the governor from touts clamouring that the governor should be shot at close range........Tell me how the officer messed up with the law..
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by legalcode(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
deeptesting:

My friend arguments will always tilt to where your interest lies....In sane society where the ADC is rest assured that he will get fear hearing because he is presumed innocent of all the accusation, of course he will turn up but it is clear from every indication that the NPF is an arm of PDP led Goodluck Jonathan faction and justice will be murdered as the ADC is only been witch hunted..His duty as the ADC to the governor was to protect the governor from harm and he protected the governor from touts clamouring that the governor should be shot at close range........Tell me how the officer messed up with the law..

I am not being political here but professional; did they kill the Lloyd that turned himself up? He is not a politician and should not mingle with them. He shouldnt have allowed Gov. Amaechi to go to the volatile House of Assembly at the first instance because he is not a legislator. And he then went ahead to mess up by ignoring the invitation of the highest ranked officer (IG)of the Nigerian Police, which he sworn to. They will defintely track him down via his family members and justice will take its cause. The provisions of the Police Act is clear with regards to the punishment due a deserter.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by deeptesting(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
legalcode:

I am not being political here but professional; did they kill the Lloyd that turned himself up? He is not a politician and should not mingle with them. He shouldnt have allowed Gov. Amaechi to go to the volatile House of Assembly at the first instance because he is not a legislator. And he then went ahead to mess up by ignoring the invitation of the highest ranked officer (IG)of the Nigerian Police, which he sworn to. They will defintely track him down via his family members and justice will take its cause. The provisions of the Police Act is clear with regards to the punishment due a deserter.

It is all political and the case will be treated as such, the declaration made by the police authority is a mere public charade.....Trust me there is no professionalism in that institution called NPF it is merely a political appendage of the ruling class..
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by slimikenna(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
deeptesting:

It is all political and the case will be treated as such, the declaration made by the police authority is a mere public charade.....Trust me there is no professionalism in that institution called NPF it is merely a political appendage of the ruling class..

so are you saying, dear sir, that obeying the order of a superior officer in a police force (the IGP) is at the discretion of the junior officer (an ADC)?
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by deeptesting(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
slimikenna:

so are you saying, dear sir, that obeying the order of a superior officer in a police force (the IGP) is at the discretion of the junior officer (an ADC)?

No sir, that is not what I am saying....If the NPF had been professional as claimed by a poster the ADC would have toed the expected line of reporting to his boss invitation but as it stands the ADC clearly understands the NPF is a political appendage of the ruling class and that accounts for his action at the Rivers State house of Assembly.......The police has been used as a tool by the politicians to achieve their objective, the ADC only pitched his tent with the wrong group otherwise you and I won't be hearing of this so called declaration......So it is politics.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Ikiriye(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
amaechi and atiku are both failures let them go to inec and complain about their new pdp.these men cannot survive outside pdp so you can see their level of ignorance
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Bensonite: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju: If they like, let them declare him wanted and stop his salary and allowances..

He is a Rivers Man and Rivers State will take care of its own. Mbu on the other hand should be careful. Amaechi is rising in his profile and would end up in Aso Rock one day. When that day comes, its game over for Mbu..

SAI Amaechi...
The police man is not from Rivers but Bayelsa. Secondly, He was flown out of the country due to some injury and has since returned but vow not to show up for obvious reasons.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bensonite:
The police man is not from Rivers but Bayelsa. Secondly, He was flown out of the country due to some injury and has since returned but vow not to show up for obvious reasons.

Where he is from now is no longer important..

The important thing here is;

1. Justice must be given to all.. Justice for the Speaker of the House of Assembly|Justice for the assault on Chidi Lloyd by Bipi|Justice for Ihunwo|Justice for Rivers State Government..

2. CP Mbu, Bipi, Ihunwo and the other 5 should also be facing trial not just the pro Amaechi group.

He shall remain in the custody of Rivers People until we see true unbiased justice being served..
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Bensonite: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Where he is from now is no longer important..

The important thing here is;

1. Justice must be given to all.. Justice for the Speaker of the House of Assembly|Justice for the assault on Chidi Lloyd by Bipi|Justice for Ihunwo|Justice for Rivers State Government..

2. CP Mbu, Bipi, Ihunwo and the other 5 should also be facing trial not just the pro Amaechi group.

He shall remain in the custody of Rivers People until we see true unbiased justice being served..
I only corrected you sha!
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bensonite:
I only corrected you sha!

I stand corrected my brother..

#No Violence.. grin
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by kafanchan: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Deserter? Oya call Lord Stark from Winterfell sharp sharp to come and execute him. Game of Thrones tinzz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States’ Financial Mess Is A Ticking Time Bomb / Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten / NPA Asks NAFDAC, SON To Vacate Seaports In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.