Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police (12184 Views)

2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter / Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
After the teargas on Hon. Chidi Lloyd, me self will pick race. grin
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by izzo22: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
deeptesting:

My friend arguments will always tilt to where your interest lies....In sane society where the ADC is rest assured that he will get fair hearing because he is presumed innocent of all the accusation, of course he will turn up but it is clear from every indication that the NPF is an arm of PDP led Goodluck Jonathan faction and justice will be murdered as the ADC is only been witch hunted..His duty as the ADC to the governor was to protect the governor from harm and he protected the governor from touts clamouring that the governor should be shot at close range........Tell me how the officer messed up with the law..
so d dumb officer dint kn the NPF was ran by GEJ faction according to ur analysis...Dem go smoke am like rat soon
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by sweetgala(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju: If they like, let them declare him wanted and stop his salary and allowances..

He is a Rivers Man and Rivers State will take care of its own. Mbu on the other hand should be careful. Amaechi is rising in his profile and would end up in Aso Rock one day. When that day comes, its game over for Mbu..
SAI Amaechi...

Forget that yeye talk, what is wrong is wrong! angry.
You have seen the video and we can all confirm as humans that the man acted in the most unprofessional manner. He is meant to maintain law and order not aide chaos.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Orokita(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2013
tpapi: bros abeg pass me dat weed wey u dey sniff
Ganja people!!!
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by WildChild00(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2013
deeptesting: Since the police has become an arm of political party and willing tool for intimidation of political opponents what do you expect? Anyways,i thought the ADC was on duty to protect his political boss and he did his job,now the other political arm of NGF led by the IG and Frank Mba is going after his head....I hope the ADC does not go and form another arm of Nigeria Police Force,since we have two factions of PDP now.

From your comment, this would hv likely happened, if there was state police approval, by the federal Government, the wanted police officer would have since formed another faction of Nigeria police force Rivers State chapte, by dem he will be the states IG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban / We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike / Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.