Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police (12807 Views)

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Richy4(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a very poor gurl....come, let me give you money for a flat and stop living near gutter sad

Sorry to say this but I dislike kids like you.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by achi4u(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2013
mr.official:
One of the reasons to stop building and living in face2face houses. That lady should be living in police barracks.
my point exactly.
push them to that cagegringrin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Sanandreas10(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ojowanle:

Birds of the same feather! In your immature mind this is a domestic matter.
Consider yourself lucky I'm not one of those who resort to using abusive language online.

Meanwhile, kudos to the moderators who have made this a front page post. Big up to you!

Where did u schooled...?

Dont u learn...

Anyway..

There is nothing like birds of the same feather...!
next time..
say..

birds Of a Feather??
cheesy
wink
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Sanandreas10(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Buhahahaha

So, U are clown..?

adexsimply: ..IG? why not address it to the president?
grin

Buhahahaha

So, U are clown..?

adexsimply: ..IG? why not address it to the president?
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Youngzedd(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dami Esan: Sorry bro.bUt this is Nigeria, nothing can b done bout that

I HATE THIS STATEMENT.

PLS CHANGE THIS YOUR MODE OF THINKING.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by ocheejemb: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is this a joke?

You want the IG to talk to someone because she plays loud music at night? Ok. A Policeman also farted in the same room as me and denied it. IG!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by ocheejemb: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
AWKS
Sanandreas10:

Where did u schooled...?

Dont u learn...

Anyway..

There is nothing like birds of the same feather...!
next time..
say..

birds Of a Feather??
cheesy
wink
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by gentle12: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
ebamma: .u are at the wrong place, at the wrong time, writing to wrong people, at a wrong section in a wrong website about a wrong woman, in a wrong house on a wrong street
fighting a wrong cause,employing a wrong method,getting a wrong answer,and and still hoping for a wrong result,in a wrong society,populating by wrong people
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by obinoral(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
ebamma: .u are at the wrong place, at the wrong time, writing to wrong people, at a wrong section in a wrong website about a wrong woman, in a wrong house on a wrong street
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by achi4u(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
sirgreen: Police will all ways tell us they are our friend but when you go close to them they waste than an ARMY, filling like KINGS sorry my friend live her to die with ignorance she will soon know what is doing to her self.
Nice write -up my man.

English killer grin
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
My opinion is let the policewoman be. In nigeria people plays music loud,even in d street cassettes hookers loud dere music. So I don't think u are going to win this case. Let her be,one day she will involved herself in a bigger problem,then u ill hv ur peace .
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by nkemKalu: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Police unruly behavior in Nigeria knows no bound
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Still waiting for NL policewoman to comment on this matter grin.

The occupants of the yard should plan and beat up the woman then wait for the outcome.
No joke oo! cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by PrinceGashon: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013

end time noni

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Babalegba(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
OP, just what do you expect from the Nigerian police, they are bush animals and would always behave like one. You could always get a friend to film her taking bribe and your problem will be solved. However for the sake of balance, I have two police tenants and they and their families are examples of model behaviour. I think the police just have too many bad eggs among them.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Tytylook: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Dagoma: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Post the video immediately because that will make the authorities take immediate action... remember the recent case of another police woman who extort money from bus driver in Lagos.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by madanne4real: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Infact, if I were you, I will go and buy my own sound system that is better than her own so that anytime she start her music, I will also start my music. If my speaker is louder than her own, she has no choice but to bow to superior speaker power. By that, the other tenant and residents of that area go step in and resolve the issue. Court matter for where!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by akin33(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls, let the copy of this letter be forwarded to Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Policewoman: OK. So the IG now settles domestic matters? SMDH.
yu r Such as stupid as d woman in question!!
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by delishpot: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is not domestic mater. its not a joke when you are trying to rest in your own home and someone out there is making loud noise. people like those who mock the poster is why Nigeria is like a jungle where apes parade unrestrained. that is why owambe and stupid so called pastors and all those like them don't see anything wrong in partying and praying like rabid dogs all night long. No law in Nigeria at all. somebody complains of light, crazy Nigerians will abuse the person saying its cos he has no money for gen, you complain about public transport they abuse you and say its because you cant buy a car, you complain about crazy driver preaching while driving a bus load of people and loosing concentration at driving and nearly sending his cargo to I don't know where and those whose hearts are worse than the devil"s are quick to call the complainer names.
Tell me, should the ordinary man be ashamed to live a descent life? the fact that he lives in "face me i face you" doesn't mean he is no human. As for the church wahala lets not go there, if you complain those "Christians" worse than devil himself towards their fellow men will open their pit of hell mouths and call you possessed as if one does not have a right to do something else.

@ poster biko Nigeria is full of mad men who dont know they are mad. leave the woman alone biko. You dont have backbone in lagos. see how the other tenants did not confront her? not because they dont want to but cos plenty people have the mentality of "untouchable" so please one man alone cannot change Nigeria. until the leaders sit up and punish those who err then your complain will turn around and haunt you like a stubborn ghost. Biko if you can, pack out and save your life. Those in graves dont know noise.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by Coldfeet(f): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
delishpot: This is not domestic mater. its not a joke when you are trying to rest in your own home and someone out there is making loud noise. people like those who mock the poster is why Nigeria is like a jungle where apes parade unrestrained. that is why owambe and stupid so called pastors and all those like them don't see anything wrong in partying and praying like rabid dogs all night long. No law in Nigeria at all. somebody complains of light, crazy Nigerians will abuse the person saying its cos he has no money for gen, you complain about public transport they abuse you and say its because you cant buy a car, you complain about crazy driver preaching while driving a bus load of people and loosing concentration at driving and nearly sending his cargo to I don't know where and those whose hearts are worse than the devil"s are quick to call the complainer names.
Tell me, should the ordinary man be ashamed to live a descent life? the fact that he lives in "face me i face you" doesn't mean he is no human. As for the church wahala lets not go there, if you complain those "Christians" worse than devil himself towards their fellow men will open their pit of hell mouths and call you possessed as if one does not have a right to do something else.

@ poster biko Nigeria is full of mad men who dont know they are mad. leave the woman alone biko. You dont have backbone in lagos. see how the other tenants did not confront her? not because they dont want to but cos plenty people have the mentality of "untouchable" so please one man alone cannot change Nigeria. until the leaders sit up and punish those who err then your complain will turn around and haunt you like a stubborn ghost. Biko if you can, pack out and save your life. Those in graves dont know noise.
undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by poppop: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
I think you should have gone too far with this issue madame. Its simply not worth it in Nigeria unless your parents or some guys you know are influential or even of a higher standing in the police force. And if that was the case, i can bet you would not be living in the condition as you are at the moment. if i were you i would have made friends with her and teased her about the noise in a jovial manner. if that didnt work i would have given notice and moved out of the house gently. Now look at the mess you have gotten yourself into. police matter for common noise issue and you are making matters even worse by bringing her name online and all that. Well you must be a strong woman too.Good luck to you dear but all this gragra is for nothing. embarassed

Gently get yourself out of the police mess and MOVE OUT OF THAT COMPOUND QUICKLY.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by rabbit13467: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is simply Noise Pollution, Write Min of Environment, Copy 2 Police Hqt, if there reply is not satisfactory, is then you can write IG.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by alexleo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP,
I believe if you send a text to IG's number summarizing this issue or you can call him. He will direct the officer in charge of the command to see to the end of that attitude of the police woman. I called him sometime ago concerning two different police road blocks along PH expressway and he responded. The man is really doing well.
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by jpphilips(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2013
queenataba: I am poised to openly write this letter because so far,Mr. IG has proved that he is a no noonsence man as far corruption in the force is concerned.Could the IG be dwelling only on corrupt officers and men,what about those that are unruly and badly behaved? I live together in a compound with a police woman named cpl.Helen Daniel serving in makinde Oshodi division she moved in a year and a plus ago and has since been creating problems in the yard. My anger with her is the way and manner she plays her music, the volume is so loud that in my room, my wall mirror vibrates and she plays it as late as 11pm and as early as 5am depending on her mode. I have reported severally to the landlord but to no avail eventually I confronted her and it landed me in the station and simply because it was a fellow police the matter was treated with the highest level of favouritism and was taken to court.

As I write this letter dear IG, the case is still in court and yet the officer in question is still in the habit of doing those same things that I fought against before she took me to court.She parades herself as untouchable in the compound. She never complies with payment of utilities,talking to fellow tenants as though they are suspects in her station etc etc.

Presently, the landlord decided to quit us both since she was given quit notice earlier but she refused to move and insisted that we must all leave together that the landlord cannot quite her alone.As I write this letter dear IG, I have a video clips of one of her show of shame in the compound where she was playing high music dancing and stamping her legs on the floor like a sledge hammer, I also have many voice recordings from her loud music that I recorded but of what use is voice without pix in the court of law?

I therefore rest my case and decided to do you this open letter so that this officer and such others like her who find it difficult to live among human beigns, should be confined to the barracks least they continually drag the name of the force in the mud.

Thanks and God bless.

how about uploading the videos on you tube?
Re: An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police by abioyeolufemi6: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2013
I KNOW A DAY IS COMING WHEN GOD WILL FLUSH AWAY ALL OUR CRAZY AND STUPID LAW FORCES.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award / Nigerian Development Movement - Get Involved / 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.