Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! (5742 Views)

New Scope Use By 419ers- **true Story** / Beware Of 419ers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rottweiler(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2006
MrLawng=topic=14236.msg396397#msg396397 date=1149205483:

@rottweiller

There are some incredibly stupid ones. check www.419eater.com

Yes I agree, these ones are the opportunistics ones, the secondary school students, the jobless boy on the street. In Lagos they are called the YAHOO-YAHOO boys. They catch most of their victims from chatrooms whey they assume an identity that they are not. I was surprised a while ago when I was informed that boy I used to know in the 80s was caught. It was unbelievable. The boy not older than 19yrs! he had succeeded in conning an unsuspecting foreigner of some dollars.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Shagari2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2006
Sounds fake, but if true, WICKED!!
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by suspec(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2006
That's great but the white man will always continue to be the Mugu!
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by aparo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2006
Stupid 419. I love the scottish guy. He was soooooooo cool and enjoying himself. Wht really freaks me is tht the duped duper is stranded and so obviously angered he can only get even by calling the guy a fool - His Own Name! grin grin grin grin
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by akinnaija(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2006
the naija mugu don't even know how to speak Eglish, he said "I killing you" and all manner of poor grammar, they are just bunch of illiterates who are doing everything to soil the name of this great nation. I think it is about time that the good people start hunting these fraudsters and scammers.
If you know any why don't you just keep their fone busy and get them frustrated. Let them get a grip and don something meaningful with their lives.
cheers
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by geevibe(f): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2006
nice! real nice
my best part was, "we r mafias, "
"u r not mafias u r idiots!!!, " men that was hillarious!!!saved it on my MP3, so i can listen n pass it on whenever!!! grin
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by uzygirl(f): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
This is so funny, the white guy actually sounds like a Nigerian!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by uzygirl(f): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2007
Rottweiler:

My friend the main actor in that 419 clip ain't an Igbo guy. From his accent, he probably from Benin or Delta. They don't pronounce letter L [Kill = kii). Listen to the clip once again. If you have mingled with Nigerians from all ethnic groups, you would have known. Just the same way hausas have problem pronouncing P, V, F [people = fifle] and the yorubas, H, V grin grin

I totally agree, those "mugus" would either are Edo guys.
Their accent is so distintive. Lets give our Ibo brothers a break.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Christino(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2007
Stupid pidgeons like that had to call a white guy a niggga, very dumb assholes, i'm sure the white guy is a member of

www.419eater.com

He is right, they are the mugu now.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Nick3(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2007
THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY!! THIS NIGERIANS ARE REALLY FOOLISH & FUSTRATED!! NEVER HEARD A JOKE LIKE THIS BEFORE. IGBO MEN I SUPPOSE.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by alpontif(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2007
its teribbly funny,imagine the yahooboys being yahooed.these guys are not mugus,they are MAGAS.!, if u don't know being a maga is worser than being a mugu.they are a disgrace to yahooboys.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2008
Rottweiler:

My friend the main actor in that 419 clip ain't an Igbo guy. From his accent, he probably from Benin or Delta. They don't pronounce letter L [Kill = kii). Listen to the clip once again. If you have mingled with Nigerians from all ethnic groups, you would have known. Just the same way hausas have problem pronouncing P, V, F [people = fifle] and the yorubas, [size=18pt]H, V[/size] grin grin

Please can you tell me how you expect the letter H to sound in a pronounciation

"House" more like "a-hoe-s"
You mean you open your ear everytime waiting to hear the silent H?
you hear nothing but loud breath with the Mary Montessori method

and about the V, every illiterate pronounces V as F, so look else where
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by ThugLife1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2008
lol
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by ThugLife1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2008
Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by ThugLife1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2008
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
100% FAKE
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by clemcykul(f): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2008
fake.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by mirababy: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2009
webdezzy,u re a fool a complete lunatic thats what u re.where av u seen a benin person pronouncing kill as kii?i sure say na ur wowo face dey tell u say u know pass every body or abi u kiss crase?thunder strike ur head.goat,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Funny Pics / Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan / Funny Abi? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.