Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand (3789 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
1. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not
mentally prepared to chat.

2. When people pressure you to be more
social, whether you like it or not.

3. When you carry a book to a public place so
no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.

4. When people make you feel weird for
wanting to do things by yourself.

5. When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today

6. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt
so your crush doesn't think your boring.

7.when deep down you realy wish you had
alot of friends but you just cant pick up the
courage to make the 1st move

8.you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on
whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network
9. When you hear, "Are you OK?" or "Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.

10.when a question is asked in class and your palms start sweating with anxiety and secretly hoping you dont get called to answer,not
because you dont know but you just dont want
to answer.
11. You hate when soo much attention is being paid to you especially amongs a group

12. When people stop inviting you places
because you keep canceling plans.

13. When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.

14. When your friend wants to invite more
people over, and you don't want to sound
like a Joystick by saying no. but ur secretly
dreading it inside

15. When you dont have a problem being
indoors reading a good novel or surfing the
net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring

6 Likes

Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
I know she is, thats why i'm not bothered by her actions mostly....
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Lanrefahm(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
I got all dis qualities and loved it (guilty as charge)8-)
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
harlos: I know she is, thats why i'm not bothered by her actions mostly....
huh?:-/ ...Who is 'she'?
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lol. 5,7,8 and 10 don't happen to me anymore. I didn't mind answering questions in class and going out with friends always promises to be fun.

I always thought i didn't have friends until i was compiling a list of friends for my birthday party and i had to exclude some people because it was getting too much
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie:
huh?:-/ ...Who is 'she'?

grin
You want to know
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Choicegirl: Lol. 5,7,8 and 10 don't happen to me anymore. I didn't mind answering questions in class and going out with friends always promises to be fun.

I always thought i didn't have friends until i was compiling a list of friends for my birthday party and i had to exclude some people because it was getting too much
me too tho answering a question still gives me this kind of unwanted fever embarassed

but i like talking from behind in class cheesy
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
I always thought i didn't have friends until i was compiling a list of friends for my birthday party and i had to exclude some people because it was getting too much[/quote]
i get what u mean!! I also thot i had very few friends till my graduation party dis year. So many pple i thot didnt consider me as a friend showed up to support grin

I always thought i didn't have friends until i was compiling a list of friends for my birthday party and i had to exclude some people because it was getting too much[/quote]
i get what u mean!! I also thot i had very few friends till my graduation party dis year. So many pple i thot didnt consider me as a friend showed up to support
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie:
1. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not
mentally prepared to chat.
I Switch off my phone when i don't want to talk, mostly leave my phone at home

2. When people pressure you to be more
social, whether you like it or not.
They will have to spot me to pressure me, am always indoor working

3. When you carry a book to a public place so
no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.
Earpiece baby, and if it gets more than that, i always tell them am not interested in talking

4. When people make you feel weird for
wanting to do things by yourself.
Nope, I think the Society is weird to making people think dependency is a norm

5. When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today
cry sadly this one affects me alot, am now considered that "awkwardguy", i only win them over because of work i seem to have spare change for alcohol

6. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt
so your crush doesn't think your boring.
Well funny enuff, i have no problem with flirting or lyrics but there must be a purpose e.g flirting to get free access to Wifi or get something from a babe if not its waste of activities

7.when deep down you realy wish you had
alot of friends but you just cant pick up the
courage to make the 1st move
Not Really, maybe a few, too many friends complicate and compromise your decision making skills

8.you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on
whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network
True, got facebook friends i haven't said hi in years, but they look cute being there
9. When you hear, "Are you OK?" or "Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.
Well this i have gotten used to, its normal so i don't snap i just understand their plight

10.when a question is asked in class and your palms start sweating with anxiety and secretly hoping you dont get called to answer,not
because you dont know but you just dont want
to answer.
Nope my God Complex won't allow me not answer especially if its a difficult one
11. You hate when soo much attention is being paid to you especially amongs a group
Never really had a group because it felt like too much dependecy and social validations from peers, never liked social interactions that much
12. When people stop inviting you places
because you keep canceling plans.
Actually this will never happen and i will explain, i have skills that make people dependent on me, even if they hate me they still need my help, its been the same since class,work. i get invited for parties because they know i will help write that Computer application project that is hard even at work got invitied for a Pizza party today because i cover most of their shifts and do their work. Once people are dependent on you, the world is yours,sadly it means more reason for pple to be around me

13. When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.
Actually to be honest, i feel distressed becuz i feel like am wasting my time with people when i could be doing something more relevant, but i like to go to parties and prove a theory, i pretend like am cool and say stupid statement just to see how am i perceived, the cool guys always say something usually unintelligent i try to blend by dumbing it down and see how people's first impression of me, i tell you pple with low self esteem are missing out, almost everyone that claims big boy and big girls are all sad and depressed inside.
14. When your friend wants to invite more
people over, and you don't want to sound
like a Joystick by saying no. but ur secretly
dreading it inside
Mostly Weddings undecided
15. When you dont have a problem being
indoors reading a good novel or surfing the
net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring
or Programming for days without leaving the house,its our curse cry

1 Like

Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
pc guru:
or Programming for days without leaving the house,its our curse cry
lool! @ no.6 ,u sayin the only reason u flirt with a girl is to get free access to wifi!!
That had me rolling! Do u hv emotions at all?
@ no.10. Didnt reali get u ...so u never get nervous when asked questions in class?:-/
sweetheart u wern't born an introvert,u jx choose to be with computers instead of humansgrin
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie:
lool! @ no.6 ,u sayin the only reason u flirt with a girl is to get free access to wifi!!
That had me rolling! Do u hv emotions at all?
@ no.10. Didnt reali get u ...so u never get nervous when asked questions in class?:-/
sweetheart u wern't born an introvert,u jx choose to be with computers instead of humansgrin

Oh yes my dear, am not that emotional, got battle scars so am totally different from my teenage years, less emotional and sensitive esp to people's plight but am not a monster, you'd actually like me if you met me, but i have weird conceptions about life and stuff. Also for class am never nervous, because in Class am like a god, i know the whole answers am 5 steps ahead of lecturers and its what i do for a living that we are being taught. yeah sady i spend most of time with computers because of work,fun,mostly work then sometimes "XRated Videos" (Don't judge me sad )
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Everyone can't be extroverts that would make the world a very crazy psychotic place, so I'm fine
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Am only one because my career path one is a cause two, also its comes to a point when you feel you think differently from others, its like a 50 yr man talking to a 15 yr old boy, there would be nothing to think about, that's my case. its nothing related to inferiority complex at all.
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
pc guru:

Oh yes my dear, am not that emotional, got battle scars so am totally different from my teenage years, less emotional and sensitive esp to people's plight but am not a monster, you'd actually like me if you met me, but i have weird conceptions about life and stuff. Also for class am never nervous, because in Class am like a god, i know the whole answers am 5 steps ahead of lecturers and its what i do for a living that we are being taught. yeah sady i spend most of time with computers because of work,fun,mostly work then sometimes "XRated Videos" (Don't judge me sad )
hmmm lool.dun worry,i wont judge u cheesy
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by lekkycee(f): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Not guilty of num10 bt I really feel bad when pple tink m snubish coz I dnt respond deir chats bt I cnt help it...also dnt get bored spendin a whole week all alone...
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2013
A good number of these apply to me. The funny thing is that I'm good with people, just that I love solitude and will always prefer it.

1 Like

Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Imprida(f): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2013
num10 always make my dad get angry at me because am either in my room surfing the net or am alone writing or reading a novel.
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2013
Imprida: num10 always make my dad get angry at me because am neither in my room surfing the net or am alone writing or reading a novel.
either wink
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Imprida(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
harlos:
either wink
thanks modified

1 Like

Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by shugarry(f): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
I can't change even if I try even if I wanted to. Guess I'm always gonna be an introvert we can't all be extroverts.
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
shugarry: I can't change even if I try even if I wanted to. Guess I'm always gonna be an introvert we can't all be extroverts.
why are u mking it sound lyk being an intro is a disease? sad
Trust me, extroverts have their issues too
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Monicasque(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
i used to be her but nomore. wow poster great read
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by joywendy(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
nice thread! but i remember seeing this on front page, what happened?
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did she double post
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by shugarry(f): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
It is not disease and it is never going to be. I love who I am. Years back ididnt so I tried changing so people will stop looking at me like I'm wierd or abnormal. But today I am totally in love with being an introvert.
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
joywendy: nice thread! but i remember seeing this on front page, what happened?
yh its still on frontpage. I realised i opened dis thread in d wrong forum n i cdnt delete it so opened it again in the appropriate forum . Dat's the thread dat made front page.
But do u hv any idea hw i can delete threads completely frm NL
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
harlos: Did she double post
yh i did sad , i joined NL just yesterdae so had no idea where to post my topic so dats hw come dis topic ended up here. But i noe better now .grin U can follow the other thread tho and ignore dis
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
What if i'm gunning for the first to comment post, you know this ruins it all embarassed
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
harlos: What if i'm gunning for the first to comment post, you know this ruins it all embarassed
hahahahaha. Ur funny. Yh i noe it does,my bad sad but d other thread hs 7 pages of comments already so its alot more fun.
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
chokl8candie:
hahahahaha. Ur funny. Yh i noe it does,my bad sad but d other thread hs 7 pages of comments already so its alot more fun.
i'm not going sad
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
sad
Re: 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by harlos: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
chokl8candie: sad
aiit u'll see me there....
But what do i say

(1) (2)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.