Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! (3788 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2015
After living in almost 18 states of Nigeria(place of birth, schooling and the nature of my job, all inclusive), I have had access to evaluate girls from different regions of the country through close interaction and experiences. I have come to understand that majority of our young women are just so lazy and proud! (Am saying sorry to anyone this post might offend) Some of the girls you see in brothels and hotels are graduates from Nigerian universities and polytechnics. They are too lazy and proud to engage in so many occupations young women in other regions of the world engage in.

In other parts of the world, we see female drivers, mechanics, female construction worker, female furniture maker, to mention but a few. In Nigeria, most of our young women are too proud to engage in the occupations I mentioned. Instead of being creative, they would rather sit their lazy asse.s down and wait for an unsuspecting young man to fall prey. Our mothers and grandmother planted and dug out big tubers of yams during their youthful years. Big yams! Yams as big as the heads of two wrestlers!!! Today, our young women,especially those in the cities can't even work in the farm or garden. Some have so much decorated their fingers with artificial nails to an extent where they can't even squeeze banga(palm nuts, akwu, nkwu) to make soup. Some won't even lift a pin if the need be. Their entire talent and creativity have been replaced with the urge to use se.x to make money! Some times when I see some babes studying a course such as Metallurgical Engineering or Quantity Survey, I just say 'WTF!!!' Their appearance...that of a runs girl! Their attitude to work with their hands...zero! Their plans towards what to do professionally when they graduate from school...whosai!!! Na rich guy as husband first. This has seriously destroyed the respect our girls are expected to earn.

Am waiting for the day I will see Folashade as a mechanic, Okiemute as a keke drivergrin or Chinenye as crane operator?

**Open Discussion**
Rapmoney aka WFS
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 14, 2015
But I've seen a female taxi driver(in ikeja), a female keke driver(in ikeja), a female waste disposal bus driver(in ikeja), a female danfo driver(in mushin), a female brt conductor(in oshodi) and a female mechanic(in ikeja). Shame on you if after you claim you have traveled 18 states, you haven't met a female in any of those fields. . . You need to travel more it seems.

Everything I mentioned, was all in lagos. So stop yarning okpas. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by dammywapes(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Na naija babes u ask to do all this ? Make ino just say anytin again or else i might not go scout free.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:33am On Feb 14, 2015
Naa waaa for u oooo!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
But I've seen a female taxi driver(in ikeja), a female keke driver(in ikeja), a female waste disposal bus driver(in ikeja), a female danfo driver(in mushin), a female brt conductor(in oshodi) and a female mechanic(in ikeja). Shame on you if after you claim you have traveled 18 states, you haven't met a female in any of those fields. . . You need to travel more it seems.

Everything I mentioned, was all in lagos. So stop yarning okpas. . .
Why did you lay emphasis on Lagos? Are you a tribalist? Anyone could have seen a female this or that, but for the fact that it is not common makes it clear that our young women are too proud to venture into them! If it was common, you wouldn't come here to tell us that you have seen a female this and that in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by negrito(m): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Are just realising? I'm happy you have finally seen the light. Whereas it was the same you and some other guys that attacked me on NL when I opened a thread on Nigerian girls, their hungry nature and their low self esteem ish. But rather what did you do? You attacked me and even went as far as saying my profile pic wasn't me. Well I'm happy you've finally cone to your senses. Nothing good can come out of any relationship with any Nigerian girl. They are lazy, hungry, dirty, ex prostitutes, mannerless, uncultured and are future home breakers. Don't listen to anyone telling you that Nigerian girls are good. They are all lies. These girls are all thieves who go about looking for innocent guys to ruin their lives with their stupid demands and their wayward lifestyle. My advice to you is that if you're looking for true love, then go on a trip outside the shores of Nigeria. Europe, Asia, the middle east or anywhere besides Nigeria and Africa. You'll find true love in these area and when you do bring her home and marry her. You won't regret it. That's what I did and we are getting married soon. When you do thank me later. wink

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapmoney:

Why did you lay emphasis on Lagos? Are you a tribalist? Anyone could have seen a female this or that, but for the fact that it is not common makes it clear that our young women are too proud to venture into them! If it was common, you wouldn't come here to tell us that you have seen a female this and that in Lagos!
Shut up!!

You said you are waiting for the day you'll see a woman in those fields. And you also said you have travelled blah blah states, so travel to lagos, see them, and most importantly, shut the fvck up!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by dechandel(f): 12:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapmoney:

Did you get his post at all?? He was trying to tell you that he has seen all these in one state while you the tourism minister hasnt seen any.. Probably because you havent looked around well enough!!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Shut up!!

You said you are waiting for the day you'll see a woman in those fields. And you also said you have travelled blah blah states, so travel to lagos, see them, and most importantly, shut the fvck up!
Blocked brain! Can't you read? I didn't say that females don't do these in Nigeria, I said it is NOT COMMON because our young women are too lazy and proud to venture! Scum bag!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
Are just realising? I'm happy you have finally seen the light. Whereas it was the same you and some other guys that attacked me on NL when I opened a thread on Nigerian girls, their hungry nature and their low self esteem ish. But rather what did you do? You attacked me and even went as far as saying my profile pic wasn't me. Well I'm happy you've finally cone to your senses. Nothing good can come out of any relationship with any Nigerian girl. They are lazy, hungry, dirty, ex prostitutes, mannerless, uncultured and are future home breakers. Don't listen to anyone telling you that Nigerian girls are good. They are all lies. These girls are all thieves who go about looking for innocent guys to ruin their lives with their stupid demands and their wayward lifestyle. My advice to you is that if you're looking for true love, then go on a trip outside the shores of Nigeria. Europe, Asia, the middle east or anywhere besides Nigeria and Africa. You'll find true love in these area and when you do bring her home and marry her. You won't regret it. That's what I did and we are getting married soon. When you do thank me later. wink
If I disagreed with u, I don't think I attacked u because of this issue. It could be something else which we all had our diverse opinions on the thread.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapmoney:

Blocked brain! Can't you read? I didn't say that females don't do these in Nigeria, I said it is NOT COMMON because our young women are too lazy and proud to venture! Scum bag!!!
Your IQ, your sense of reasoning and your retentive ability combined, must be in the negative integer. . . Who just said this?

Rapmoney:

Am waiting for the day I will see Folashade as a mechanic, Okiemute as a keke drivergrin or Chinenye as crane operator?
**Open Discussion**
Rapmoney aka WFS

You haven't seen, travel to where you'll see them, see them and shut the fvck up. But you decide to be the dumbass lopsided cat, chasing his own tail.

You're a fool. Not because I said it, but because you yourself have proved it. Now, fvck out of my mentions! undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2015
OP, most of what you wrote are true but our society frowns at women who engages in certain jobs. I think women who are mechanics, bus drivers etc may likely be look down upon and it ll scare potential suitors away. The argument is not if there are women who engages in these jobs you listed but how many are they? I see such argument as baseless really. They are very rare to find and having lived in Lagos I am not sure if I ever saw one myself.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

Your IQ, your sense of reasoning and your retentive ability combined, must be in the negative integer. . . Who just said this?

You haven't seen, travel to where you'll see them, see them and shut the fvck up. But you decide to be the dumbass lopsided cat, chasing his own tail.

You're a fool. Not because I said it, but because you yourself have proved it. Now, fvck out of my mentions! undecided
Another ranting from an insane fellow! U need brain surgery!!! Yaba Left!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:59am On Feb 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP, most of what you wrote are true but our society frowns at women who engages in certain jobs. I think women who are mechanics, bus drivers etc may likely be look down upon and it ll scare potential suitors away. The argument is not if there are women who engages in these jobs you listed but how many are they? I see such argument as baseless really. They are very rare to find and having lived in Lagos I am not sure if I ever saw one myself.
There ate peeps I respect on NL. U are one of them. Ur reply sounds mature, unlike those from NL kids who learnt how to type recently! Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by cacali(f): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2015
I think its unfair when u guys make this general statement about our not having good girls in Naija anymore. Very true the values hasver fallen and we have a number of them who just want to get rich quick, which is also same for the men. But we still have lots and lots of good, hardworking girls out there. Truth be told many of u guys get what u r looking for-fine girl no pimples that justs wants to chop u die! Bros look beyond what u see.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapmoney:

There ate peeps I respect on NL. U are one of them. Ur reply sounds mature, unlike those from NL kids who learnt how to type recently! Thanks smiley

Well, it was because I understood your point differently, we can't all understand things same way, it ll be boring should that be the case. I first noticed from the caption you didn't generalise the issue, then you went further to plead to those who may take it in a negative manner

I have heard many times where people say they can't marry a female police or army officers, which are respected jobs in saner climes. Some say they ll be tough to handle, and they may harass their husbands at home. It's true you didn't highlight police officers but it's just to further buttress the point why many of our women may never enrol for such trainings and jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 14, 2015
by their sword they shall die.

they gather up against me to eat my flesh......

only with my eyes shall I see the reward of the wicked.....

the five kings that rose against Israel fought against themselves till they perish....

All of una just start!!!

ladies matter no dey tire you abi
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:18am On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:
by their sword they shall die.

they gather up against me to eat my flesh......

only with my eyes shall I see the reward of the wickeds.......

the five kings fought against themselves till they perish....

All of una just start!!!

ladies matter no dey tire you abi
Who be this one?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapmoney:

Who be this one?
someone you quoted.

any problem?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:20am On Feb 14, 2015
cacali:
I think its unfair when u guys make this general statement about our not having good girls in Naija anymore. Very true the values hasver fallen and we have a number of them who just want to get rich quick, which is also same for the men. But we still have lots and lots of good, hardworking girls out there. Truth be told many of u guys get what u r looking for-fine girl no pimples that justs wants to chop u die! Bros look beyond what u see.
Me and u, who go advise each oda?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

someone you quoted.

any problem?
I expressed my opinion! I don't need permission from u or anyone to do that. So what's the issue of 'woman matter' in there?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by passionate88: 1:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Op, those guys that patronise brothels, they are not "unsuspecting" young men, they what the hell they want and they went for it
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:27am On Feb 14, 2015
passionate88:
Op, those guys that patronise brothels, they are not "unsuspecting" young men, they what the hell they want and they went for it
They are lost! In the first place, I didn't even include them.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 14, 2015
Rapmoney:

I expressed my opinion! I don't need permission from u or anyone to do that. So what's the issue of 'woman matter' in there?
hain hain !!!

don't start with me, huh?

you really have no point defending yourself cos your topic says it all

all you are putting up now is a baseless defence.

and of course I expressed my opinion too, I don't need anyone's permission to do that either
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by passionate88: 1:29am On Feb 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
@bolded, can't she (woman) just do something for the joy of it?, must she think about suitors?.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:48am On Feb 14, 2015
passionate88:
@bolded, can't she (woman) just do something for the joy of it?, must she think about suitors?.

Sure they can. But we all know in our country women are usually under so much pressure to get married, so the issue of having suitors always come to play in whatever career or decision they embark upon. At 20 an average Nigerian woman starts feeling the pressure and the need to get married, from her fellow students, her co workers, where she worships or even her parents are quick to remind her of the need to behave selfs so as not to scare potential suitors away. Some Igbo mothers will even start pressuring you on how she intends to have a grandchild and come for omugwo (child visits). So many women are influenced by what the society expects of them to do not what they truly wants. So bro suitors will always be a prime factor.

This is not to say marriage is not good, we all hope to get married someday but when everyone expects you to get married and your friends and family are on your neck, you got to choose your career carefully, such jobs the OP highlighted will hardly be an option as well
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 14, 2015
embarassed
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:51am On Feb 14, 2015
MzNelly:
embarassed

Go sleep undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Go sleep undecided

After you tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:56am On Feb 14, 2015
MzNelly:

After you tongue

If I hear say after me angry

All kids are snoring already grin

Or you want some lullaby rhymes wink
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear say after me angry

All kids are snoring already grin

Or you want some lullaby rhymes wink

I'm not a kid embarassed

Can you sing? tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:11am On Feb 14, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not a kid embarassed

Can you sing? tongue

Maybe

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? / Ladies Beer Palour / How Many Of You Still Remember This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.