Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,334 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? (1877 Views)

Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? / Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? / My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by otesy: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2008
You've been dating this guy for over a year. He seems to love you and he's totally devoted to you, seemingly. You have a slight misunderstanding, nothing serious at all and he gives you the beating of your life then apologizes after wards and even behaves klike you made him do it. Tell me folks, isn't this reason enough to end the relationship??
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2008
For a guy to beat you means he doesn’t love you; so only a fool would remain in that relationship and claim she’s loved.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by victorian(f): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
End it! he doesnt love you, except the lady enjoys the beating, then sweet fake words afterwards angry her choice
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by StephenP(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ topic, yes it is.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by dreday(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2008
He beats u once,he'll never stop.
Leave him in a hurry.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Frando29(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2008
Stay there and deceive yourself this dude loves you, until he finally kills you, then you will get the message that it is time for you to beat it.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by ima1(f): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2008
it is one of the best reason to end any relationship, cuz once he has done n u forgive him, he sees it as an oppprtunity to do it again, so leave now, no matter how much he begs
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by HRhotness(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
Any guy that beats his woman once will surely do it again . . .

personally it is more than enough reason to end the relationship, completely unacceptable! angry angry
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Uche2nna(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2008
It does without saying ,,,,,, dealbreaker!!!
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by arianne(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2008
an attempt for him to raise his hand @ me is more than enouf reason to pull the plug. i can't stand for any form of physical abuse in the name of love. mba! angry
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by NubianQ(f): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2008
PLS stay there ooooo abi you no understand say na Boxer you dey with. if you want to be a punching bag by all means stay.

i even heard some people like it. it amazes me, if my man beats me, i go feed am with enough Cyanide to kill an Elephant
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2008
well yeah
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Sarin(f): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2008
arianne:

an attempt for him to raise his hand @ me is more than enouf reason to pull the plug. i can't stand for any form of physical abuse in the name of love. mba! angry

For real, I dont think you can do that if you are wrongly in love. I dont pray for my guy to beat me up but in reality,ladies find it difficult to walk out because to most of us the devil we know is better than the angel we've not met. wink
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by arianne(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2008
Sarin:

For real, I don't think you can do that if you are wrongly in love. I don't pray for my guy to beat me up but in reality,ladies find it difficult to walk out because to most of us the devil we know is better than the angel we've not met. wink

for real girlfriend, this love thing can be hard but i think av watched and read enouf of how such men end up becomin complusive wife-beatin savages!

only the ones that survive such relationships can show u their scars. no matter how strong the feeling, there's a thin line between love and hate, and trust is always hanging on a breakable thread. wink
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Sarin(f): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ poster
We ladies can be really pushy atimes, frustrating even the most quite guy to dish us a slap. So, it all depends.
If you treat your guy right, you will not get beaten
But if you treat him otherwise, lipsrsealed

Or except you go for the wrong guy, so, look before you leap!
[quote][/quote]
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by arianne(f): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2008
sarin, i beg to differ! so the capital punishment for lady who misbehaves should be the beating of her life? yes ladies can pull alot of crap but then real matured men know how to put them down and bring them back to their senses, worst case they walk out to let of their steam. i personally see a man who hits on a woman as handicapped mentally & emotionally.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by squirrel20(f): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2008
It is more than enough reason to end the relationship because he will continue to beat over and over again at any given chance. After the beating, he'll start to beg saying i didn't know what came over me but i promise it won't happen again. All this is story cos it will surely happen again.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2008
squirrel20:

It is more than enough reason to end the relationship because he will continue to beat over and over again at any given chance. After the beating, he'll start to beg saying i didn't know what came over me but i promise it won't happen again. All this is story because it will surely happen again.
exactly
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by LadyT(f): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2008
To even ask this question shows that the guy didnt give the girl a good enough beating.  If he had really beaten the living daylights out of her she would of had some sense knocked into her.  She would see that this so called boyfriend is a crazed beast.

For Gods sake please leave him!  That goes for guys as well who have these quick to slap girlfriends!!!
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2008
leave him. . what kinda question is this?
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by hotchic1(f): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2008
I think its enough reason for you to dump his ass,why would you want to stick to a guy that already beating ou just after a year of dating him,my dea a year is not a lot,the earlier you leave and pick up your life agian the better it is for you.Don't stick to a guy that beats you up all in the name of love.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by NegroNtns(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2008
T,  

<That goes for guys as well you have these quick to slap girlfriends!!!>

Women usually size up a guy and calculate the consequence before they slap him. If he has a soft demanour about him yes, he will be a run over. Women that slap mugu guys end up in mortuary, or something close to that. Wicked grin
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by LadyT(f): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2008
I think if a woman slaps a guy she should get slapped back.

Cant people just scream at each other in fights?

Go punch a wall scream into a pillow cry smash some plates! Anything but put your hands on the other.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by NegroNtns(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
I agree that there should be no physical aggression but,

, she should get slapped back?
You mean she should get a welding iron rammed a quarter of a foot up in her ass cool
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by LadyT(f): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2008
Well why is she slapping him? and Im talking about the girls who do it while the poor guy is calm and trying to reason. You might not like what he says but must you slap him because you know you know he cant or wont hit you back.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by sistawoman: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2008
Sarin:

For real, I don't think you can do that if you are wrongly in love. I don't pray for my guy to beat me up but in reality,ladies find it difficult to walk out because to most of us the devil we know is better than the angel we've not met. wink

For real as a woman who was hit one time i can say it is very very easy to walk out on a man that beats you. I not only walked out on his ass I sent his ass to jail, got his probation violated and now he can sit in jail for 5 years and think about the mistake he made hitting me. And the next woman he beats, because he will hit another woman they all do, will be able to send his ass to jail for more time. He has been identified as a woman beater and will get the max of 10 years next time.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by proo212(m): 1:31am On Jun 15, 2008
Iru love iya wo ni yen? I don't even think she loves the guy. She used to him and wonders if she will meet someone or where does she start from when/if she leaves him.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 15, 2008
Re: Your "love" Beats You Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What?

Gosh! What more do you want, before you decide to leave?

Would you rather hang in there, till he busts your jaw, leg, arm?
Or worse, kills you?

Get out of that relationship! If that's love, Heaven forbid if he hated you!
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by NegroNtns(m): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2008
T, on the surface its incomprehensible why, without provocation, a man would whack his woman or the woman would daze her man. However, there are undercurrent tensions in every relationship. Application of Logic and reasoning or the absense of it in a relationship is in effect determined by a dynamics beyond the conscious effort of the parties.Sometimes, as in the case of the subject in the post, the aggression has a hold on her. It becomes symbolic- the innate feminine power that arouses the animal instinct in a man and enslaves him forever into her spell. There is actually a myth associated with the behavior. The taming of the bull.
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by LadyT(f): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2008
Concentrated English once again from Negro LOL

I not saying we femals dont know how to push "the buttons" but this girl was given the beating of her life. After the first blow or two didnt this bastard think OMG what am I doing? No he is a monster so he kept beating!

This beating sounds like it was beyond a mistake
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by LadyT(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2008
studentetc:

Its not reason enough to end the relationship. You too don't run your mouth. Truly some women deserve some back hand sometimes.

Wife beater right here yall! angry
Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2008
studentetc:

Its not reason enough to end the relationship.

Really? When is there ever a right time?

studentetc:

You too don't run your mouth.

Because she refuses to be a punchbag??

studentetc:

Truly some women deserve some back hand sometimes.

A typical brute's way of thinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is 4 All Males In The House / What Would U Advice? / Odiaero Ask, At What Age Is Best For A Guy To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.