Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls (1218 Views)

Massive Procession Of APC Faithfuls In Portharcourt (Photos) / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
I want become a PDP member and I don't know which faction to pledge my allegiance to. Should I join Banga Tukur faction or Atiku faction? Whichever of the faction I join, I intend to adopt shepopotamus as my mummy, Jesus, and our Lord savior. I promise to fight tooth and nail for retardeen to remain in power for the next 60 years. I promise to make life miserable for Amaechi. I promise to rig and win election in Tinubu's backyard. I promise to take over nairaland and harass Seun and his Yoruba moderators. I promise to spin the truth to favor our party. I promise to work hard and turn PDP from the largest party in Africa to the largest party in Africa and Europe; America is out of reach for now because that Obama won't let me. Ask Ghadafi why anyone shouldn't mess with Obama. I promise to spread the lies that there is electricity in every part of Nigeria except Boko Haram infested areas. I promise to label Buhari as the financier of Boko Haram. I promise to scream "fresh air" wherever they are feeling the wrath of PDP misrule.

Did I miss anything? I don't think so.

5 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by FreeGlobe(f): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nairaland has gone to the gutters. Op, I too want to join APC but still undecided as to the faction to join. Tinubu's Faction or Buhari's. I don't want to join Tinubu's camp and still end up in Jail with Tinubu for corruption if Buhari wins presidential election in the unforeseeable future

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
LOL! grin
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am not a PDP faithful. If I were one, you all would have known.

I am a patriotic Nigeria who is interested in PROGRESS and DEVELOPMENT of his fatherland. We elected a president in 2011 and it is my responsibility to support him to succeed till his first term ends in 2015. Support as used here encompasses constructive criticisms but excludes pull-him-down-syndrome and destructive criticisms. My support for my president became emboldened as attacks on him by enemies of PROGRESS became more vicious.

9 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I am not a PDP faithful. If I were one, you all would have known.

I am a patriotic Nigeria who is interested in PROGRESS and DEVELOPMENT of his fatherland. We elected a president in 2011 and it is my responsibility to support him to succeed till his first term ends in 2015. Support as used here encompasses constructive criticisms but excludes pull-him-down-syndrome and destructive criticisms. My support for my president became emboldened as attacks on him by enemies of PROGRESS became more vicious.
Why are you denying your party now? That stooopid thread you opened indicates that all hope is lost for PDP. JONATHAN is actually a good man, but sycophants like you are making him not to do his job well. You are a shame to PDP. angry

7 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by idumuose(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Haba payless na Ɣ☺u dey write this?What has come over Ɣ☺u?
Ɣ☺u should go and see your doctor now before Ɣ☺u dress unclad
In the market square.Garri the last,Omonokanda help him pls.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
berem: Why are you denying your party now? That stooopid thread you opened indicates that all hope is lost for PDP. JONATHAN is actually a good man, but sycophants like you are making him not to do his job well. You are a shame to PDP. angry
There's a difference between supporting the president and being a PDP faithful. While my support for the president means an automatic vote for the PDP in presidential elections, the same cannot be said for other elections. On the other hand, a PDP faithful must vote for PDP at all levels

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
There's a difference between supporting the president and being a PDP faithful. While my support for the president means an automatic vote for the PDP in presidential elections, the same cannot be said for other elections. On the other hand, a PDP faithful must vote for PDP at all levels
Oh really? Then why do you go about opening Anti PDP threads,calling Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari in all your threads,blaming them for Jonathan's incompetence? Only a PDP faithful does that. You see why i said you're a hypocrite? A big one for that matter!! angry

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Okontami: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere9gerian is a big shame to the nation, he and his elders are bleeding this country and he does not even have the decency to keep shut. He will come here to spit propaganda as if we are blind. How many guys can afford 3 square meals, but through the support of his corrupt elders he was sponsored to America not quite long (Abi I lie??). Guy please try and put your self in the shoes of an average Nigerian. No body says you should not support Mr President, but dont be a Psychophant ( A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people) , always say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. People in Nigeria are suffering so much. Honestly nothing is working. The citizens are treated like trash. No value for life, No value for intergrity, No social justice, the rule of law is lacking. I shake my head for my father's land

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I am not a PDP faithful. If I were one, you all would have known.

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP you have not established a strategy to get you into the good favor of powers that be in PDP
1: Determine who or which persons or interest group in PDP you want to leverage your strategy on.
2: Determine what Political Agenda you wish to pursue.. e.g Regional Presidency, Tenure Extension, Minority Inclusion, Preferred Intelligentsia (only smart-people like GEJ should be allowed to Rule Nigeria, Military Terrorist and Islamic Pacifists should be jailed then executed or better yet assassinated then jailed and so forth.
3: Devise a very economically effective plan that you can sell to the masses and note the following
(3a)It must be Socially Desperate (Appealing to the economic gratification of the masses, Food especially, Rice and Tin tomatoes)
(3b)it must be Religiously-motivated (God has given you divine Revelation that change must come from your target candidate or interest Group
(3c)it must be communicated with the utmost sense of media aggression and delivered at the right time when the opposition has committed the slightest faux-paus. it can even be manufactured by yourself. e.g Tinubu attends a party for a girls opharnage.. you can say he has child-molesting tendencies wink you can even tie-in Buhari and the Islamic Agenda to confuse and convince your masses
(3d)you must engage equally motivated youths who are always broke to start a protest march against corruption of Yoruba values of Respect and Hardwork by Tinubu himself. it does not matter whether it is true or not, you just need to make it the truth by carrying his face on your posters with a Red X marked on it
(3e) You must have your paid photographers of apologists media houses to be on the lookout for situations where you will be molested by the Police (paid by the opposition, make sure you are carrying your placard that says "We want Peace - No More APC" as they boot your face to the ground. also ask some of your supporters to rush and give you dirty slaps (they will be seen as a tinubu goons)

4: Start a Blog at least 6 months before you engage in the above and you must post Critical Political Themes like "Freedom of Speech", "Injustice in a Democracy" etc especially those beer palour topics like Biafra, Aburi Accord, Tafawa Balewa, the intransigience of Awolowo, Yoruba and Amala Politics etc.. cross post on Nairaland to get the needed Mileage and abuse attention.
by the time you start your protest, you would be instantly popular in the eyes of Nigerians both intelligent and Stupid. you will now be on the PDP Radar.

Once you are on the PDP Radar you must also be aware that you are also on the opposition's Radar (Tinubu would have your balls fried and garnished with Efo riro). You must constantly send Hand-written Letters purportedly from the various political agents of Tinubu and ACN/ACP/OPC. purposely break down your door and ransack your house claiming that some men of ACP origin visited your house at night but for the Grace of God you escaped. make sure they take the Pictures of Jesus Christ and GEJ in the background to instantly gain the respect of Christian Association of Nigerian. also get an RCCG T-shirt to wear whenever you have been purportedly attacked.

Within 8 months of your campaign, I assure you, the Party Leaders in your State will make a note and send to GEJ that they have found an effective agent able to do what they have not been able to execute for the past 15 years.

GOODLUCK
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013

Though you want to promote your self as a true democrat, most time you sound myopic and less truthful.
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by alaoeri: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okontami: Sincere9gerian is a big shame to the nation, he and his elders are bleeding this country and he does not even have the decency to keep shut. He will come here to spit propaganda as if we are blind. How many guys can afford 3 square meals, but through the support of his corrupt elders he was sponsored to America not quite long (Abi I lie??). Guy please try and put your self in the shoes of an average Nigerian. No body says you should not support Mr President, but dont be a Psychophant ( A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people) , always say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. People in Nigeria are suffering so much. Honestly nothing is working. The citizens are treated like trash. No value for life, No value for intergrity, No social justice, the rule of law is lacking. I shake my head for my father's land
So the guy don go Amelica courtesy of GEJ & PDP no wonder he can go to any unrealistic length to defend GEJ. Like Okupe like insincere 9gerian.
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by albiol: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
@sincere nigerian which crisis is much more important to mr president now ASUU strike or PDP crisis pls be sincere
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by atlwireles: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
berem: Why are you denying your party now? That stooopid thread you opened indicates that all hope is lost for PDP. JONATHAN is actually a good man, but sycophants like you are making him not to do his job well. You are a shame to PDP. angry

There is only one PDP lead by Bamanga. With Goodluck as their president. Show us one Nigeria leader including yourself, that surpasses, the things done by Goodluck in three years. Talk and running of mouths has always been cheap. The sycophants on this thread, are the ones, that have no problem with a group of people entering churches and blowing up their cars in the name of their god, the ones that have an organismic orgy when school kids are beheaded, the ones that smile when bus terminals explode. They point their fingers and say Jonah has failed. Sycophant is a word for anyone, that wishes bad on his fellow man to score a political point. Take chair, sit and watch Nigerian politics play out before you. You might really learn something. Because your loquaciousness is not going to stop Jonah from his destiny. Make all the noise you want, when the southsouth begins to make their noise, your bankers will be calling. angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Op,U must be high on some overdose of heroine.U are adviced to reduce or if possible abstain from its consumption.
Party matters but d flag bearer matters most.
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by baynix(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2013
Okontami: Sincere9gerian is a big shame to the nation, he and his elders are bleeding this country and he does not even have the decency to keep shut. He will come here to spit propaganda as if we are blind. How many guys can afford 3 square meals, but through the support of his corrupt elders he was sponsored to America not quite long (Abi I lie??). Guy please try and put your self in the shoes of an average Nigerian. No body says you should not support Mr President, but dont be a Psychophant ( A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people) , always say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. People in Nigeria are suffering so much. Honestly nothing is working. The citizens are treated like trash. No value for life, No value for intergrity, No social justice, the rule of law is lacking. I shake my head for my father's land

DAYUMMMMMMN!!! Ifeanyi Pls Com Out N Deny U Neva Go Amelica Courtesy Of Jona?? grin grin
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by baynix(m): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2013
Dike Chimezie: @Op,U must be high on some overdose of heroine.U are adviced to reduce or if possible abstain from its consumption.
Party matters but d flag bearer matters most.

Dont attack me o!! Buh pls what have you benefited from his tenure??
Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by PapaBrowne(m): 2:03am On Sep 04, 2013
I voted Jonathan in 2011 and Oshiomole in 2012. What does that make me? PDP or ACN?
I will never vote PDP in Edo state elections, and I will never vote APC in Nigerian elections. What does that make me?
I will vote Fashola anyday over Uduaghan. What does that make me?
I am a Nigerian with no party affiliations. I am wise enough to know that parties are platforms that accommodate the good the bad and the ugly. APC is loud-mouthed gang of losers, PDP is a pot-bellied gang of crooks.
I won't be decieved by all the noise making. So I choose individuals over parties.

I support Jonathan for the impact he is making in our economy.
I support Jonathan because I don't want a man like Buhari to occupy Aso Rock.
I support Jonathan because I regularly use our airports and I know how they looked before he came and how they look 2day.
I support Jonathan because I regularly travel our highways and I have seen massive improvement in just 2 years.
I support Jonathan because I have seen the greatest transformation our power sector has witnessed since I was born.
I support Jonathan because I have always dreamt of an Agricultural renaissance and I see it finally taking place.
I support Jonathan because he has immensely improved our trust in democracy via free and fair elections.
I support Jonathan because Nigerian is beginning to have some good respect in the comity of nations.
I support Jonathan because my best friend submitted a biz plan and got a government grant to execute her project(YOUWIN)
I Support Jonathan because anytime I travel out for conferences, I hear resounding stories of Nigeria's economic growth.

The list is still growing and I will keep supporting Jonathan for many similar reasons like these!

I cannot be bothered about the politics of politicians. They can fight themselves all I care. They can break maces on their heads and use thugs to kill themselves, none of my business. What I care about is the development of this country. The development that would see more hospitals, more roads and more jobs been created. The development that would bring about stable power. The development that would grow our economy. That's my interest.

NB
One small confession.
In all my pontification, I forgot to mention that one of the reasons I will keep supporting Jonathan is that I don't want to see a Core Northerner in Aso Rock anytime soon. That born to rule mentality must be beaten, pounded and broken before they are given the freedom to aspire for Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by Rossikk(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2013
Jonathan is beginning to seem like an economic genius. A man with the midas touch. The way things are going, I see the country improving massively if he's in power till 2019.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! A Question For Sincere 9gerian And PDP Faithfuls by egift(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2013
Bros You Can Lie! Tufiakwa.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige / Osun’s New Education Policy Could spark Terrorism – CAN / Babigida To Write His Own Letter To The President To Forget 2015 Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.