Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige (1218 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by maximunimpact(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2013
I’ll win Anambra guber election, says Ngige
on november 12, 2013 at 12:02 am in politics
By Enyim Enyim
AWKA—Former Governor of Anambra State and All
Progressives Congress, APC, candidate for the
November 16, 2013 governorship election in the the
state, Dr. Chris Ngige, has given reasons why he
would win convincingly in the election.
Ngige said he was several kilometres ahead of his
opponents adding that he could be trusted by the
people.
He said: ‘’Going round the state, Ndi Anambra had
assured me that they will vote overwhelmingly for
me and the APC. Their reason are not far-fetched.
From their assessment of those offering themselves
for the governorship, I am several kilometers ahead.
They can trust me to deliver on my 12-point agenda,
my record in the 33 months I spent in office speaks
for me.”
In a statement by a member of his Media and
Publicity Committee, Tony Icheku, Ngige was quoted
as dismissing insinuations that the APC, was not an
Igbo party.
“Ndigbo abhor dictatorial imposition and bad
governance. From their political history, they had
always sought collaboration and cooperation from
either the North or West. There had never been any
instance of Igbo secluding themselves from
participation in the politics of the centre, and come
2015, APC is the vanguard for the actualisation of
Igbo presidency.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/ill-win-anambra-guber-election-says-ngige/
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Caseless: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2013
onwa shall rule again by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Kingsley1000(m): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2013
He has already won...I'v been saying this"The fear of NGIGE is the begining of......"

counting down to apga's funeral

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2013
caseless: onwa shall rule again by God's grace!
very convincingly.
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Comprehensively...
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Grendel(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Na people go decide if u go rule again or not
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Caseless: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
very convincingly.
*gives her an onwastic hug in the spirit of onwaness*
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by donphilopus: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2013
He's already the governor, come saturday
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Caseless: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Grendel: Na people go decide if u go rule again or not
the people are already speaking in his favour , this is an indication that they might decide in his favor.
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Caseless: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2013
donphilopus: He's already the governor, come saturday
thank u!
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by biafranqueen: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2013
donphilopus: He's already the governor, come saturday
I wish we could bet money on this I need to buy my honey a new bottle of Creed for his b-day and this would be an easy come up !
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by wasiudvd(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2013
I believe dis man can win. Even with all the propaganda Obi is using against him, pple still talk voting for him here.
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by tyson99(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2013
biafranqueen: I wish we could bet money on this I need to buy my honey a new bottle of Creed for his b-day and this would be an easy come up !
Oya nah...how much?...(Thank God say i never chop dis morning and chichi don open her akpu shop)
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by donphilopus: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2013
caseless: thank u!
Lol
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by donphilopus: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2013
biafranqueen: I wish we could bet money on this I need to buy my honey a new bottle of Creed for his b-day and this would be an easy come up !
Don't try that because you'll lose a huge amount of money.. Ngige is the answer
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by WildChild00(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2013
[size=20pt] YOU LIE BABA.[/size]
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by asiwajuID(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2013
I have a feeling dat LP labour party will take d day but INEC will surely announce APGA 2 pay Peter Obi loyalty 2 d presidency
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by dridowu: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2013
###########teamngige##############
Nov 16 will come and go but Anambra will remain and Ngige will be elected
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by eggheaders(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Sai onwa.....
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by biafranqueen: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2013
tyson99:
Oya nah...how much?...(Thank God say i never chop dis morning and chichi don open her akpu shop)
grin how much can u and ur people spare biko don't change ur moniker come Monday when all the votes are counted wink
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by biafranqueen: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2013
donphilopus: Don't try that because you'll lose a huge amount of money.. Ngige is the answer
you pple keep trying to convince urself
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by luckyDon1: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2013
caseless: onwa shall rule again by God's grace!
That's a pipe dream man...we all shall see how Obiano will carry the day!
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by touch4mony: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2013
asiwajuID: I have a feeling dat LP labour party will take d day but INEC will surely announce APGA 2 pay Peter Obi loyalty 2 d presidency
u are the only one here who understands nigeria politices.is it not the governor that control the state inec how do u think he will put someone who is aganst him and too his in gud terms with d oga at above.no b who win inec go call
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by MCKULQ(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2013
This Man Ngige Is Going Nowhere tongue

lucky Don: That's a pipe dream man...we all shall see how Obiano will carry the day!
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by chocopearl(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2013
touch4mony: u are the only one here who understands nigeria politices.is it not the governor that control the state inec how do u think he will put someone who is aganst him and too his in gud terms with d oga at above.no b who win inec go call

this is my only fear abt dis Anambra election, i know it will be everything but free and fair. But i still pray God helps us.
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by donphilopus: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2013
biafranqueen: you pple keep trying to convince urself
While you are confusing yourselves
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by Didi5(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
You people keep dreaming and convincing yourselves.....you have forgotten easily how APC used the media for propaganda during the Ondo Gubernatorial election....but akeredolu was not even voted as much as Chief Oke was.....he was even first runner up......Ngige has lost touch with local politics in Anambra........however,too many people will vote a clueless stooge as Willie Obiano so they can retain a political party that represents the ideological beliefs and will of the Igbo nation......this is how the gubernatorial election result will look like:
Willie Obiano
Tony Nwoye
Chris Ngige
Ifeanyi Uba
And the PPA
For too many reasons and the power of incumbency which you have underestimated.....

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by bashydemy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^Oga dont compare Akeredolu of Ondo to Ngige of Anambra, Ngige have been tested and trusted. He run for senatorial seat and won with ease. Compare to Akeredolu who has never govern Ondo state or have a say in ondo politics as at the time. Go through all the southwest states and see how the Governors emerge due to there past political history, fame and what they contribute to there states.
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
I Want to thank the YORUBA for voting Ngige in the net.WE ANAMBRARIANS WILL VOTE APGA ON NOV 16

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Didi 5: You people keep dreaming and convincing yourselves.....you have forgotten easily how APC used the media for propaganda during the Ondo Gubernatorial election....but akeredolu was not even voted as much as Chief Oke was.....he was even first runner up......Ngige has lost touch with local politics in Anambra........however,too many people will vote a clueless stooge as Willie Obiano so they can retain a political party that represents the ideological beliefs and will of the Igbo nation......this is how the gubernatorial election result will look like:
Willie Obiano
Tony Nwoye
Chris Ngige
Ifeanyi Uba
And the PPA
For too many reasons and the power of incumbency which you have underestimated.....
^
Armchair analysts, as blind as a bat cheesy
Re: I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election- Ngige by kokoA(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
caseless: *gives her an onwastic hug in the spirit of onwaness*
no dey take style tap current o.. grin I don't know why I just like that Ngige guy.. He looks like someone who can become a national politician.. Since Okadigbo's death, igbos have failed to offer Nigeria anybody with a nationalistic view of issues. Rochas is trying to be one though. If say I be anambrarian I for vote am.

(1) (Reply)

Babigida To Write His Own Letter To The President To Forget 2015 Ambition / Do You Consider Nelson Mandela As An African/world Hero??? / Ogun Community Protests Herdsmen’s Killing Of 4 Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.