Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44386 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Rick9(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Philosophy is better than Law
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Seamhi:
law aspirant ui

Welcome...
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Rick9:

Justify your claim....
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Interesting15: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please, any law student in University of Ibadan here? I need your help.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fembleez1(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Interesting15:
Please, any law student in University of Ibadan here? I need your help.

For?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Rick9:
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by damosky12(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rick9:

If you seek to graduate and fit into a specific career or profession, then, you may counter this. If you seek "real" education and wisdom ....... Run and get a philosophy degree. I think every leader at every facet should be grounded in the basics of philosophy. That's real brilliance.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by kindla(f): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2016
pls someone should please give me suggestions about what this question is talking about tanx is urgent.
Gilloway(2009)had espoused elaborately on the growing debate on entrepreneural maladies that are often associated with developing economies and there intricate roles in shaping economic outcomes, in fact it has earned them a conventional moniker ailling economies.some of the strategic antidotes for such maladies by nations is fast creating the transitional economies of nascent Asia and other parts of the world noted Wang(2009).critically. examine these philosophical position and robustly discuss it within the conceptual focus of Balmoul free market thesis and draw a conceptual link for a prompt economic reengineering for Nigeria.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Dohyn3(f): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Last year when i followed this thread, i was an aspirant. Now, proudly a Law student..
This thread is dry fa..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by damosky12(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dohyn3:
Last year when i followed this thread, i was an aspirant. Now, proudly a Law student..
This thread is dry fa..

Congratulations. School?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Eleniyan15: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dohyn3:
This thread is dry fa..

cool
Dohyn3:
This thread is dry fa..

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Eleniyan15: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rick9:

FreshMan said Phil better than law and you didn't give reason are you high on codeine I can also say sociology better than philosophy
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Dohyn3(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
damosky12:

Congratulations. School?

Thanks. Lagos state univ.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Dohyn3(f): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by damosky12(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dohyn3:

Hmm. Study hard to make something out of that place oh. Success!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by IamDejman(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dohyn3:

Wow... Welcome to Lasu. Hope to see you one of these days wink
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Dohyn3(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
damosky12:

Hmm. Study hard to make something out of that place oh. Success!
I'll try.. Thanks, once again.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Dohyn3(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
IamDejman:

Wow... Welcome to Lasu. Hope to see you one of these days wink
Same here too.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fembleez1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dohyn3:
This thread is dry fa..

Congratulations!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Dohyn3(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fembleez1:

Congratulations!
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by MafianOutlawz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Need some ideas on this question under Law of Tort.

Malcom is employed by kao & co Ltd. as an electrician, whilst carrying out repairs at biola department stores at ikeja city branch, malcom light a cigarette and throws away the lighted match. This started a small fire that badly damaged madam faith's urhobo traditional dress which was billed to be used at her sister's wedding next saturday. Does madam faith have maintainable action? Who should she sue? Justify ur answers with decided cases.

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by cbravo(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.