Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44351 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Hello all...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Fynestboi: Hello all...
hello bro....congrats on being moderator of the year
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
gentlefada: hello bro....congrats on being moderator of the year
thank you padi e.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olagamalin(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello all, I need a favor from y'all. Any Law Student from ABU, UNIBEN, UNILORIN, UI, OAU, UNIUYO, UNN, UNIZIK should kindly contact me via lssnerd@gmail.com. There's an urgent need to connect with the Law Student's Society of respective faculty. This is from the Law Society, Unilag & Tax Club, Nigeria. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Illuminatus(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
olagamalin: Hello all, I need a favor from y'all. Any Law Student from ABU, UNIBEN, UNILORIN, UI, OAU, UNIUYO, UNN, UNIZIK should kindly contact me via lssnerd@gmail.com. There's an urgent need to connect with the Law Student's Society of respective faculty. This is from the Law Society, Unilag & Tax Club, Nigeria. Thanks
What ever happened to other universities? *smug*
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Aribab(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello my fellow leanered colleagues in d field of law, I av a cogent question 2 ask bordering on constitutional law. It goes thus: Based on d different types of constitutional system recommend wit reasons the most suitable constitutional system for Nigeria.
Justify ur ans wit legal backing
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olagamalin(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Illuminatus:
What ever happened to other universities? *smug*
Selected Federal Universities
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olagamalin(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Aribab: Hello my fellow leanered colleagues in d field of law, I av a cogent question 2 ask bordering on constitutional law. It goes thus: Based on d different types of constitutional system recommend wit reasons the most suitable constitutional system for Nigeria.
Justify ur ans wit legal backing
Federalism ...develop @ your pace , weak centre....strong region. Not the crap we r doin here that amounts to unitary system of governance. As to legal backing .... Nothing aplies herein, only historical backing can b applied. Nigeria witnessed its moment of glory in the hay days of parliamentary system.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Illuminatus(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
olagamalin: Selected Federal Universities
Whatever. Suit yourself. This how we lose the innovative people. In the bid to stick with the famous, we often miss out on the opportunity to new people and new ideas.
Goodluck, ShyRonnie. Bye Bye.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olagamalin(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Illuminatus:
Whatever. Suit yourself. This how we lose the innovative people. In the bid to stick with the famous, we often miss out on the opportunity to new people and new ideas.
Goodluck, ShyRonnie. Bye Bye.
lool...chill & don't take it personal. The participating specifically requested for federal faculties of law.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Aribab(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
But u exempted other federal universities
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
i jus got admitted to study law in Delsu..m happy
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Illuminatus(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Valenciaomene: i jus got admitted to study law in Delsu..m happy
Good for you. Welcome.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Illuminatus:
Good for you. Welcome.
thank u
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by IamDejman(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Was at the Just concluded Wole Olanipekun Moot and Mock Trial Competition organised by Justice Chambers of OAU,Ife... I must say that I was very impressed, even though there were a lot of Areas that need Improvement, it was an Event well executed. I seriously doubt that any Chambers here at IlorinLaw can hold such an Event now.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
koonbey:
Was at the Just concluded Wole Olanipekun Moot and Mock Trial Competition organised by Justice Chambers of OAU,Ife... I must say that I was very impressed, even though there were a lot of Areas that need Improvement, it was an Event well executed. I seriously doubt that any Chambers here at IlorinLaw can hold such an Event now.
don't agree with ur optimism because I felt some of the witnesses were couched to say certain things.
Kudos to justice chambers anyways for an entataining event.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by IamDejman(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2014
Good day, Learning and Learned Colleague. I have a question for the house. Pls can someone tell me the legality of recording s class lecture?

Cases alongside that matter would be appreciated and any law backing it up!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 3:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Any legal freshman here?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by unique27: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Jaynim:
Any legal freshman here?
which school do u rep
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
unique27:
which school do u rep
The University of Lagos.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by lanaVello1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jaynim:

The University of Lagos.
Nice to see a fellow akokite,wlc to d fac bro!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
lanaVello1:
Nice to see a fellow akokite,wlc to d fac bro!
Thank you boss.What level are you in?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by lanaVello1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jaynim:

Thank you boss.What level are you in?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 5:14am On Jan 31, 2015
lanaVello1:
Great,I'm in 200.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Alas!!The thread is dead
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
lanaVello1:

Please I'd like you to give me advice on CIL201.The course is crazy.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by lanaVello1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jaynim:

Please I'd like you to give me advice on CIL201.The course is crazy.
Bro,start reading your sagay now!! Cover up almost everything ahead making sure u familiarize yourself with the cases cos that course is quite bulky. Try not to miss the test also,helps to gather ground
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Cruzeiro(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hi everyone nd special shout-out to the law students in de house. Jst in case you need e-books and enlightening articles. If you are a lover of excellent write-ups. Jst in case you are open to articles that will titilate your senses. Check out the official blog of the Law society, UNILAG on my profile. Cheers.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by lanaVello1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cruzeiro:
Hi everyone nd special shout-out to the law students in de house. Jst in case you need e-books and enlightening articles. If you are a lover of excellent write-ups. Jst in case you are open to articles that will titilate your senses. Check out the official blog of the Law society, UNILAG on my profile. Cheers.
Cabo,check the link on your profile,404 error tins
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Cruzeiro(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
lanaVello1:
Cabo,check the link on your profile,404 error tins
yo thnks bro...
I tink i av fixed it
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2015
lanaVello1:
Bro,start reading your sagay now!! Cover up almost everything ahead making sure u familiarize yourself with the cases cos that course is quite bulky. Try not to miss the test also,helps to gather ground
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.