Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44477 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fembleez1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jaynim:

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria is the head of the Judiciary.
The Attorney general is the Chief Legal Officer,he can initiate or discontinue criminal proceedings in Nigeria,by virtue of section 174.

Thanks so much bro, I'm grateful!. smiley
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks so much bro, I'm grateful!. smiley

It's nothing. . .you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
knock! Knock! Where are the "learned" people here?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by IamDejman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jaynim:
knock! Knock! Where are the "learned" people here?
Me I'm still Learning tongue
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by adegoke93: 10:50am On May 04, 2015
pls house can a graduate of philosophy work in a media house or use it to pursue masters in mass communication
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 21, 2015
SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE LEGAL MIND IN D HOUSE I REP AAUA ONDO STATE

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Mesopotamia(f): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
How easy will it be to cross from philosophy to law in a school like ui?..... A d what are the conditions to meet before it is granted?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olalerey(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mesopotamia:
How easy will it be to cross from philosophy to law in a school like ui?..... A d what are the conditions to meet before it is granted?
not easy at all bro cos dis year philosophy students DAT wanted to cross were nt allowed becos it was said that they had signed a form in their first yr DAT they wuldnt leave the dept........maybe u should try history dept or library and information science dept,
cos of the current HOD who is lenient.......mind u nah 1st class thing oooooo

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olyrayy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
FOR Law students, u can get notes for law courses on www.uillawnotes..com
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by samdelaw(m): 4:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Mesopotamia:
long time bro, hw u doing na
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olagamalin(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by hadizadeezy(f): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
So happy to be back!

Rep ABU Zaria civil law

Still learning tho!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2015
hadizadeezy:
So happy to be back!

Rep ABU Zaria civil law

Still learning tho!
What year?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by hadizadeezy(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jaynim:
What year?
5-4
are u a law student?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
hadizadeezy:
5-4
are u a law student?
Yes,I am.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by hadizadeezy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jaynim:

Yes,I am.
your school pls?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
hadizadeezy:
your school pls?
... .UNILAG
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by hadizadeezy(f): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Jaynim:
... .UNILAG
Cud u pls type me your whatsapp digit if you are on?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=hadizadeezy post=38647539]Cud u pls type me your whatsapp digit if you are on?[/quote
hadizadeezy:
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Catalyst4real: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
This Guy above me sef, Calm down and type na,because babe asked for your number, your body don dey sweet you cheesy
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Jaynim(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Catalyst4real:
This Guy above me sef, Calm down and type na,because babe asked for your number, your body don dey sweet you cheesy

Oh,you noticed that.I took off my number, that's all.
I don't like having details about myself over the internet.
I hope you understand now....
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by hadizadeezy(f): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Why is this thread abandoned? fynestboi come and do something plss
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
hadizadeezy:
Why is this thread abandoned? fynestboi come and do something plss

Hello bae
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by hadizadeezy(f): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fynestboi:

Hello bae
Sweetheart happy Xmas LOL!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Rick9(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rick in the house 100 Level Philosophy Uniben. Greetings
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Rick9:

Welcome dude
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2016
hadizadeezy:
Sweetheart happy Xmas
LOL!

Compliments...
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olyrayy(m): 4:34am On Jan 13, 2016
For those of us that want to get notes on law courses, go to http://www.djetlawyer.com
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by damosky12(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rick9:
Welcome to the world of enquiry into truth and reality. Enjoy!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Seamhi(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
law aspirant ui

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / Hot Cake Courses Every Student Wants To Study In Nigeria Universities / George Iwilade: The July 10th OAU Massacre, 20 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.