Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Curse Of The " Ex" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Curse Of The " Ex" (23391 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Giddyprance:
and ure happy now rite?

Not quite sure. Will get back to you on that
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by xxflora(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Big4wig: Click like iF your tired of dis ASSU STRIKE & will like to go back to school
so those that have clicked like have gone back to school? undecided
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by xxflora(f): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
kenyattamoore:

You will meet your Waterloo very soon,mark todays date
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin laff wan scatter my nyash
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by xxflora(f): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Rd Deut. 28: 15,30,56.
There is a curse placed, by implication, on every act of disobedience against the word of God. If only we could understand that the world is more spiritual than physical and that se× is a spiritual thing,attached to it also are spiritual implications when it is done outside the confines of marriage .Latent it is that it mostly manifest later in life. If only we knew the reasons God warns about fornication n adultery, we'd dare not disobey, of course God does not have a woman He doesn't want us to snatch, but only for our benefit. The fact is many breakups occur after some intimacy, after which the initial feelings nose dive.
Other reasons are improper upbringing, single parenting (as a result of breakup too) n domestic violence. all these were captured in Deut. 28 vs 16 to d end,as a result of vs. 15.
OBEDIENCE BRINGS PEACE .....
kai.. ppl are funi.. who talked of sex nau?? undecided
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Imanuelle:

what is idio tic about my statement?

Do you derive joy from using such words ?

I was referring to the okoroafor's law i mentioned in my previous post. I find it highly irritating.

The part you quoted wasnt meant for you, sorry about the mix up.

I just happened to include it in that particular post.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by xxflora(f): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
ahbeg ahbeg.. so anybody can now curse u abi? evun those undeserving ppl undecided dont believe in any curse jor. only thing I believe in is karma.. and that happens if you treat a good man or woman wrong.. curse or no curse.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
xx_flora: ahbeg ahbeg.. so anybody can now curse u abi? evun those undeserving ppl undecided dont believe in any curse jor. only thing I believe in is karma.. and that happens if you treat a good man or woman wrong.. curse or no curse.

Actually, what the Op meant was karma not curse. There is nothing like curse unless your ex went to her village shrine to swear for you.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by kingstarford: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]I had a gf that really dealt with me after all i did for her,she left me.but guess what,according to what i have been seeing and hearing,she has not been stable in her relationship.then i will see things that ar not right,i will talk,she will say,i complain too much.Though i didnt curse her but i wished her well but the law of karma is at work with her.
Ple sud be careful,all that glitters are not gold.No place is better,instead build your relationship and work on yourself to be better by accepting corrections.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
planetuzor: This one na end time things oooooo
what?
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva: Its the curse of the ex. I remember telling my ex the same thing. He would be finalizing his divorce this year after 9 months of marriage.

Be careful how you treat people and learn to take some words seriously.

oh my God!
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Seriousbusiness: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
kenyattamoore:

You will meet your Waterloo very soon,mark todays date

You sound heart broken.Na Nija we dey nothin dey happen.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Seriousbusiness:

You sound heart broken.Na Nija we dey nothin dey happen.

You think so?
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by iamdsam: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na spiritual case be this o. It would only be possible if these people either took an oath (it involves spiritual thingz) or probably they got other spiritual stuff #team_Endtime
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
iamdsam: Na spiritual case be this o. It would only be possible if these people either took an oath (it involves spiritual thingz) or probably they got other spiritual stuff #team_Endtime

Lol...its not just about that. Imagine a guy that dates a lady who carries out like 9 abortions for him. At the end of the day he goes to his village and finds one sweet virgin girl to marry and you expect him to live happily ever after. Haba! God is watching na!!
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by DECOtech(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
frostbyte: You break off other relationships to settle for one you thought was your best, she does the same...then suddenly you no longer understand each other, you quarrel easily, fight ,walk on egg shell to relate. I wonder if it's the curse and evil wishes of our both ex'es worrying us. Is it possible?
ABEG ABEG ABEG
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by adorable29(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
When you first meet someone the person is new, exciting, and has no flaws, but the more you get to know her and spend time with her the initial charms fade. We're all humans, no one is perfect. There will be fussing, fighting, jealousy, and days when the person doesn't feel good or you don't feel good. She will let her guard down and stop trying to be perfect once she has you. That's one of the benefits of having someone as a friend and knowing her moods and flaws before any romance begins, though it doesn't always work.

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nogae(f): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
Out of forgiveness, and care he or she could just say hello to the other after the breakup in other to prevent wateva u feel is a curse..then u have peace of mind...cos sometyms er....relationships attain d same problems everywhere....there can't b a perfect relationship.....just breakup well and not with a fight....
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by simdam500(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
But is there need for a curse
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nogae(f): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
simdam500: But is there need for a curse
. I don't think there is a curse...its just guilty conscience.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by justplainpaul(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

Lol...its not just about that. Imagine a guy that dates a lady who carries out like 9 abortions for him. At the end of the day he goes to his village and finds one sweet virgin girl to marry and you expect him to live happily ever after. Haba! God is watching na!!
pls be honest. was this your case? God dey watch if u lie o.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
my ex offended me to d highest degree, still hurts sometimes. I simply told him the law of karma. I'm yet to see the 'coming around stuff'. At least he needs to go through some 'punishment' of some sort. So next time he learns how to treat ladies right, and pple in general.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by 190theclown: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
booqee: my ex offended me to d highest degree, still hurts sometimes. I simply told him the law of karma. I'm yet to see the 'coming around stuff'. At least he needs to go through some 'punishment' of some sort. So next time he learns how to treat ladies right, and pple in general.

with that your face wen be like African cray fish i wont blame him for hurting u grin grin
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by 190theclown: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

Just dey show ur self on this thread

smh undecided
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

with that your face wen be like African cray fish i wont blame him for hurting u grin grin

Smh!
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

Just dey show ur self on this thread

smh undecided

So how is that your business? Isn't it way past your bed time?
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bamzy_don:

oh my God!

RODFLMAO!

People can believe Anything!
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by dejijohns(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2013
sexytabhi:
How many of them? grin
No myd d guy jare, na Virgin e stil b oo...
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by 01mcfadden(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2013
Fear don grip me o

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

mad man! angry
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by curtain: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2013
BREAK THE CURSE AND MOVE ON..... A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Wether man or woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / My Neighbor Scammed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.