Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Curse Of The " Ex" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Curse Of The " Ex" (23377 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curse Of The " Ex" by frostbyte: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2013
You break off other relationships to settle for one you thought was your best, she does the same...then suddenly you no longer understand each other, you quarrel easily, fight ,walk on egg shell to relate. I wonder if it's the curse and evil wishes of our both ex'es worrying us. Is it possible?

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by icedpope(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Good one bro.. Also noticed dat too. Buh sumtymz u ask urself, does that really affect? I mean some gals saying 'u will neva find a gurl beta dan me' . Buh I don't fink it is the curse dat affect buh rather, the one fin that initiated d connection between u nd ur partner got missing..

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Its the curse of the ex. I remember telling my ex the same thing. He would be finalizing his divorce this year after 9 months of marriage.

Be careful how you treat people and learn to take some words seriously.

9 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by 190theclown: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ehen you people don't mean it undecided

To all my ex's worldwide

I'm indeed sorry forgive me

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Monicasque(f): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
The grass isn't always greener on the other side but i do not think its ex curses or something like that. All relationships have their own ups and downs blv me. even the so called ex you probarbly would go through shit togeda
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
190-the-clown:
Ehen you people don't mean it undecided

To all my ex's worldwide

I'm indeed sorry forgive me
How many of them? grin
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Monicasque: The grass isn't always greener on the other side but i do not think its ex curses or something like that. All relationships have their own ups and downs blv me. even the so called ex you probarbly would go through shit togeda

true
There's no curse whatsoever
people fail to look beyond the fantasies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Imanuelle:

true
There's no curse whatsoever
people fail to look beyond the fantasies

There is a curse!
Better watch your back
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by resurrectn(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rather than debating on whether it's a curse or not, why not try working on yourself. There might be a nasty habit you have that you are probably not so aware of or won't admit to that might actually be leading to the break ups.
Just me thinking out loud though.

5 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
^ you read my mind.

most times people will not admit they might be part of the problem and may not be able to stay in a relationship due to deeper issues.

including but not limited to, a fear of commitment.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by KingsleyJay(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
frostbyte: You break off other relationships to settle for one you thought was your best, she does the same...then suddenly you no longer understand each other, you quarrel easily, fight ,walk on egg shell to relate. I wonder if it's the curse and evil wishes of our both ex'es worrying us. Is it possible?

Hmmmm!! curse?....I guess

Buh when u r treated ryt by ur ex... U wud always want a 2nd chance and the nxt bf or d one after that will 90% of d tym b on a crash course 4rm d beginning
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kingsley Jay:

Hmmmm!! curse?....I guess

Buh when u r treated ryt by ur ex... U wud always want a 2nd chance and the nxt bf or d one after that will 90% of d tym b on a crash course 4rm d beginning

if you do not have health issues which prevent you from meeting new people, then you must have emotional ones.

must your ex be constantly subjected to endless stalking by you?

which second chance are you looking for if you say your ex was treating you right yet is still an ex, you want create third and fourth chance ni?

abeg free the fellow.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by KingsleyJay(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
tpia@:

if you do not have health issues which prevent you from meetiing new people, then you must have emotional ones.

must your ex be constantly subjected to endless stalking by you?

which second chance are you looking for if you say your ex was treating you right yet is still an ex, you want create third and fourth chance ni?

abeg free the fellow.

Free him 4rm wat??
Did I antagonize his post?

U had better kip dat hole in ur head sealed if u av nothing sensible 2say b4 I slap ur faith back to the tym of moses

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
better slap your mama, papa, grandmama , grandpapa and whichever losers dated you to begin with.

animal from the deep jungle.

free the fellow means free your ex boyfriends, you poor excuse of a typist.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
When you first meet someone the person is new, exciting, and has no flaws, but the more you get to know her and spend time with her the initial charms fade. We're all humans, no one is perfect. There will be fussing, fighting, jealousy, and days when the person doesn't feel good or you don't feel good. She will let her guard down and stop trying to be perfect once she has you. That's one of the benefits of having someone as a friend and knowing her moods and flaws before any romance begins, though it doesn't always work.

23 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
there's really no excuse for stalking an ex unless you're extremely creepy and in need of psycho medication.

okafor's law ko, okoroafor's inlaw ni.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Kslib(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
When you first meet someone the person is new, exciting, and has no flaws, but the more you get to know her and spend time with her the initial charms fade. We're all humans, no one is perfect. There will be fussing, fighting, jealousy, and days when the person doesn't feel good or you don't feel good. She will let her guard down and stop trying to be perfect once she has you. That's one of the benefits of having someone as a friend and knowing her moods and flaws before any romance begins, though it doesn't always work.

You made a solid point!!

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

There is a curse!
Better watch your back
grin grin grin grin

if you bolt from a relationship because of issues then there's a very high possibility you're gonna bolt again
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by deshclones(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
LoveAmaka88:

This is what most wise guys dread....the tendency of a gal placing you in her friendzone is so high here...making friends with a gal is not bad tho..max of 2weeks before making your intention known....thats ma style...

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Imanuelle:

if you bolt from a relationship because of issues then there's a very high possibility you're gonna bolt again

Well.. I guess you are right on this one

But theres still a curse grin grin
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

Well.. I guess you are right on this one

But theres still a curse grin grin

okay
If you say so
but I don't believe that
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by KingsleyJay(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
tpia@:
better slap your mama, papa, grandmama , grandpapa and whichever losers dated you to begin with.

animal from the deep jungle.

free the fellow means free your ex boyfriends, you poor excuse of a typist.
gringringrin

Slapping u bak 2d tym of d israelites has turned u into a blubbering 1di0t....
Referring 2me as a female shows dat u r a forking fagg0t..... Go bak 2ur BOYFRIEND dude

cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
^ your extreme s.tupidity has to be unparallelled on this forum.

so, you want to pretend your butthole has forgotten your ex boyfriend and vice versa?

abeg, get away from my front you sorry excuse for a nonentity!

violent simian of no known human resemblance.

na so you and you boyfriend dey slap each other's buttocks all over the place sotay you dey even reminiscence for nl, omo eran lasan lasan.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Imanuelle:

folks are free to bolt as many times as they like, the issue here is when you have bolted, why bolt back to the ex, abi na swear?

no be say una even marry, you want to start applying some i.diotic law from some alien landscape.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by KingsleyJay(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hahahahahahha!!!
Pathetic excuse of a comebak
Using my own lines on me

I'm thru wit making u relevant
Moving on cheesy
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by tpia5: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
do not let the door hit you and your boyfriend's buttocks on the way out?
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by scientology(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
FU4K U
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by kkkp: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
?
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by israel007: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Big4wig(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Click like iF your tired of dis ASSU STRIKE & will like to go back to school

3 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by planetuzor(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
This one na end time things oooooo

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Josyjay(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.