Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (4645 Views)

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
if you have said women or ladies I would have said you are wrong or partially correct,

but for the fact that you said hot girls (mostly 19-24, though we still have older girls with a youngies brain)....

your post is soooo correct and on point

its sad but its the truth
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by phazotron(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Monicasque:
POSTER i think your thread is aimed at girls who have not experienced life as per your last point and the rest yah. If a woman has already had her fun in life and all the experience , the last thing u need is an arrogant fool. i personally like guys who r humble and nice and i value such people even though most of the time a person would be taken for granted but a real woman knows that a guy like that is for keeps. The points u listed here would maybe be fine for someone who still wants to explore or who meets immature ladies. BLV me honey a lady who has experience would kill for the type of guys u listed here. Men it does not kill to be humble, kind and polite it just means the woman u r with is lucky and if she takes u for granted then she is a fool and she's gona regret it one day when she meets asholes

ur head iz there jooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls / Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: / The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.