Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: (4633 Views)

See How A Nigerian Girl Reacted When A Lady Wants 2 Link Her 2 Man 4 Sex 4 150k / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do / Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Kelvinj(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
[center]it all started when she came back from south africa. We grew up together until she left for SA for to further her studies, we were so close as kids even more than my direct siblings that as kids we played the husband & wife in plays with my other siblings. Ok cutting the long story short, we kept in contact as she was in SA but the drama start last 3 months when she came back final & spent sometime with my family in 9ja. She always tells me i love u even back in SA after we talk on fone & i took it like a cousin something until she came back & i knew this was a serious issue. The worst  happened last week before she left, she wanted us 2 have sex. It didnt shock me cos i saw it coming but i told her what if she gets pregnant? The answer she gave me blew mind, she said that she would have the baby & would protect my image by not telling any1 that am the one responsible.
What do u guys think?
[/center]
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kelvinj:

[center]it all started when she came back from south africa. We grew up together until she left for SA for to further her studies, we were so close as kids even more than my direct siblings that as kids we played the husband & wife in plays with my other siblings. Ok cutting the long story short, we kept in contact as she was in SA but the drama start last 3 months when she came back final & spent sometime with my family in 9ja. She always tells me i love u even back in SA after we talk on fone & i took it like a cousin something until she came back & i knew this was a serious issue. The worst  happened last week before she left, she wanted us 2 have sex. It didnt shock me cos i saw it coming but i told her what if she gets pregnant? The answer she gave me blew mind, she said that she would have the baby & would protect my image by not telling any1 that am the one responsible.
What do u guys think?
[/center]

You must be an I.diot to even be asking what we think! angry
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by mrperfect(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

No vex. may be is not abomination in there place.
@poster,
You can go ahead. wink
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Blueice4re(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
If you know wat is right do it,because u r cousin is lust and you are d only one to talk her into sense.and don't tell me u are falling because dats an ABOMINATION. Make sure u stay away 4rm her, do not stay alone wit her ,answer her call's if she calls and talk sense into her the most important of all don'tVISIT HER for ur own goodooooooooooooo,Be wise.
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by deniyor: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
You are just scared of her getting pregnant? Seems you don't mind having sex with her.
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by ugofure: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
T A B O O
Don't even think of it
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Kelvinj(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ok, fellas try ma best 2 avoid her
@blueice
Tanx, i know its an abormination lol
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Pinkie9ja: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kel kel kel, hmn
its obvious you have feelings for her too, kai you want to have her over and over, but you scared of her getting pregnant.
I suggest you run and seek religious intervention
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by pureminded: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
shocked
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
U sound lyk u would giv it a trial if u get a few go aheads but i belive u shld knw ur left 4rm ur ryt.so do wat u want but i'll also tel u dat ur cuz is an ogbanje.
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by chiogo(f): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

Different things on Nairaland each day. Keep 'em coming, guys. Rubbish.
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Jcob(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
You are a mad dog on heat menopause. You want to phuck ur daughtercousin ? You should be taken to gallow. Aha, asewo oloribuu. Oga o. Stupid boy.
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by MyHonour(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
Guy if yu really want to Bleep that much, go and look for another girls - worst - look for a hoe and get it over with.
It is even beta to Bleep a teenager sef rather than your cousin. . .wtf? nonsense!
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by mikkyphp(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
i really don't  see the point in castigating the poster since all he cared about was the fear of getting her pregnant. he apparantly has feelings for her too.My take is, don't ask her such questions about pregnancy, bloody use a condommaybe 2 and get it over with, sigh!!! i'm eagerly wating for your next post on nairaland!
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by sjeezy8: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
So you were playing "mommy and daddy" when you were young abi? lol

lmfao funny as.s topic dont dowit
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by platinumnk(f): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
@poster- use a Condom cool lipsrsealed
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
Your baby will probably have 3 eyes, two horns and a tail grin Goodluck.
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by whitesturd(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
This is weird better dont do it
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by omega25red(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kelvinj:

[center] she wanted us 2 have sex. but i told her [size=17pt]what if she gets pregnant?[/size] [/center]

That was the question that came to your mind? you didn't tell her that you were family but you wondered if she will get pregnant
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by MyHonour(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
Dont do it please! The baby will have 2 cocks!
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by jejelolatu(f): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ poster,
isnt it odd dat ur biggest worry is getting her pregnant?

Its a shame dat u wud even bring such incest to d forum!

Wats ur problem?
D normal and logical response is to pull ur cousin by d ears and talk some sense into her.

Even dat aint an option anymo, u shdnt be anywhere near her!
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by MyHonour(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
The poster is really shameless - how can he be talkin of even fockin his cousin in the first place?
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Ojame(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
Wat's wrong wid cousins getin married? The British Royal Family do/did it. The Arabs always do it. Aint seen no two headed Arabs or members of de Royal Family yet. Just a few mad ones. Did he say how far removed he was from dis cousin? grin
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Pweety4me(f): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2009
@Ogidi come tell me so is it ok 4 cousins 2 have babies 4 eachother? undecided
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by slimes(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2009
The last time I checked, Nigeria had no record of a culture accepting :
1 pre-marital sex between intending couples
2 sexual relations between couples used to be in the past
3 ignorance/disrespect for taboos
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by finemocha(f): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2009
as long as u dont mind having a crazy child, and being sacriligeious then go ahead
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by finemocha(f): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2009
Ojame:

Wat's wrong wid cousins getin married? The British Royal Family do/did it. The Arabs always do it. Aint seen no two headed Arabs or members of de Royal Family yet. Just a few mad ones. Did he say how far removed he was from dis cousin? grin

buhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by skfa1: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2009
It is a tabula rasaka grin grin
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Moyola(f): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2009
Yhu won turn chinko b dhat. . . lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Couldnt have said it any better
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by Kelvinj(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2009
even if them say na taboo,
I fit try 2 do,
Anywayz, omo if una see the babe mehn, u go regret why we no dey marry our cousins.
Well, she calld me this morning. I wantd not 2 pick but i know no wen i pick am, she said i should come 2 her place, i dont know if 2 go with a condom incase the preasure is high or make i no go @all? Chei,  Now i dey understand Psquare song temptation
Re: Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: by kpolli(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2009
as wande coal said "even if na taboo, u go still dey do, she go be ur boo"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! / I Need A Penmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.