Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (4632 Views)

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by entadaplace: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you’re a guy and you’re reading this, you’re probably one of the nice guys am talking to. After all, why would you read this if it does not affect you personally. This article is for you guys who were brought up in a well cultured environment and taught that women adore guys like you.
But look around you today, nice guys always lose out on the hot girls because of the following reasons:

1. Because you’re too nice

Have you ever come across a woman who turned down a guy because he was too confident, too passionate, or too exciting? Probably not! On the other hand, you’re sure to have come across some beautiful lady who has turned down a perfectly nice chap because of the stock reason: “Oh, he’s such a nice guy. He’s really sweet but he’s just too nice for me. Am not saying don’t be nice but let your Mr. Nice be to an extent.

2. Because Girls prefer to keep your type as friends

You hear words like “He’s such a good guy — very kind; honest, nice, thoughtful, generous, loyal –but there’s no attraction. He just doesn’t turn me on. That spark is not there.” l like him but l don’t love him. Despite all you have done she still doesn’t feel your chemistry. You see, women like guys that define there mission from day one. Be bold and let your intentions be known. Even if she says no initially, trust me she only said that to buy sometime. If your intentions are not spelt out early and she starts seeing you more as friend than in a relationship you are screwed.

3. Because you are too caring

I want you to ask yourself this question: “Why does the guy who doesn’t appear to care as much about the girl get the girl?” You see the nice guy cares too much, too soon. He has made the woman too important and too valuable and it shows in everything he says and does. You have made yourself too available for her that she doesn’t value your time with her anymore, you are always willing to change your schedule to suit hers. Haba! If you sacrifice more than she does for you then you are screwed. For a relationship to last the guy starts the chasing while the lady sustains it.

4. Because they see you as a FOOL

You give too much without getting anything in return. In short, you are a fool. And you brought this upon yourself. After all, if you are already doing so much for her without even being seriously involved with her, why the heck would she need to value you? Giving too much, too soon is a recipe for disaster.

5. Because ladies wanna have mad fun

Girls just wanna have fun before marriage. They need to experience what every young adult goes through in a relationship before marriage. Girls would do anything to have a guy that would spoil them, take them on trips, adventures, parties and so on.

Read More here
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Monicasque(f): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
POSTER i think your thread is aimed at girls who have not experienced life as per your last point and the rest yah. If a woman has already had her fun in life and all the experience , the last thing u need is an arrogant fool. i personally like guys who r humble and nice and i value such people even though most of the time a person would be taken for granted but a real woman knows that a guy like that is for keeps. The points u listed here would maybe be fine for someone who still wants to explore or who meets immature ladies. BLV me honey a lady who has experience would kill for the type of guys u listed here. Men it does not kill to be humble, kind and polite it just means the woman u r with is lucky and if she takes u for granted then she is a fool and she's gona regret it one day when she meets asholes

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by entadaplace: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Monicasque: POSTER i think your thread is aimed at girls who have not experienced life as per your last point and the rest yah. If a woman has already had her fun in life and all the experience , the last thing u need is an arrogant fool. i personally like guys who r humble and nice and i value such people even though most of the time a person would be taken for granted but a real woman knows that a guy like that is for keeps. The points u listed here would maybe be fine for someone who still wants to explore or who meets immature ladies. BLV me honey a lady who has experience would kill for the type of guys u listed here. Men it does not kill to be humble, kind and polite it just means the woman u r with is lucky and if she takes u for granted then she is a fool and she's gona regret it one day when she meets asholes

Hot girls not women.
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Monicasque(f): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
entadaplace:

Hot girls not women.

k. i c. so i gues a girl would be somene less than 23 right coz beyond that i just think one should just grow up really

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by entadaplace: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Monicasque:

k. i c. so i gues a girl would be somene less than 23 right coz beyond that i just think one should just grow up really

There are gals @40 depends
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
I appreciate nice guys.
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rubbish article written by someone with low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by cahnellven: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
am+neither the gud guy nor the wild one,am just d guy ur gf wants
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by yfo: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
sexkillz: Rubbish article written by someone with low self esteem.

more like targeted at guys that wanna date...its a cliche thing actually..

gals wanna date bad guys n have fun....then settle for the nice guys for marriage.

however, a nice guy can modify his behaviour a lil to give him the best of both worlds..

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2013

Seconded!
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Codedrock(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FOOL TO A LADY IN MA LIFE.
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Monicasque(f): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2013
entadaplace:

There are gals @40 depends

oh okay. i c
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by UjSizzle(f): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2013
Haven't been able to nail a girl, have ya?
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by djeezy(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2013
NO 4 is very wrong.
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Kaycee7(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2013

koastar:
Seconded!
THIRDED

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by philfearon(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2013
@op,will u marry a hot girl?
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by entadaplace: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2013
philfearon: @op,will u marry a hot girl?
date, mess around with but marry maybe not!
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by philfearon(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2013
entadaplace: date, mess around with but marry maybe not!
Then stop interfering with the course of nature na...Hot girls are alwaz only for the flirting...Whats the big deal if a good guy looses it out on her?
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by rapcy(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Op, ur on point joooorr... Dnt mind dem, dey knw d truth... It happened to me and alot of guyz i knw... I mostly fall in friendzone, not until i upgraded my attitude... I am tall, dark, i also had d physique and i can say am handsome. My brother on d other hand, was not that tall, he does not have time for any shit from ladies... Yet dey flock arnd him(beautiful onces, dat I can only imagine in my dreams). When he told me the secret, I could not believe it... I stopped being d mr best, mr nice... Everything chaged... Soo, i believe dat too much of mr nice guy ll definitely cost u mch...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by entadaplace: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
rapcy: Op, ur on point joooorr... Dnt mind dem, dey knw d truth... It happened to me and alot of guyz i knw... I mostly fall in friendzone, not until i upgraded my attitude... I am tall, dark, i also had d physique and i can say am handsome. My brother on d other hand, was not that tall, he does not have time for any shit from ladies... Yet dey flock arnd him(beautiful onces, dat I can only imagine in my dreams). When he told me the secret, I could not believe it... I stopped being d mr best, mr nice... Everything chaged... Soo, i believe dat too much of mr nice guy ll definitely cost u mch...

Osheeeeeee
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by philfearon(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
rapcy: Op, ur on point joooorr... Dnt mind dem, dey knw d truth... It happened to me and alot of guyz i knw... I mostly fall in friendzone, not until i upgraded my attitude... I am tall, dark, i also had d physique and i can say am handsome. My brother on d other hand, was not that tall, he does not have time for any shit from ladies... Yet dey flock arnd him(beautiful onces, dat I can only imagine in my dreams). When he told me the secret, I could not believe it... I stopped being d mr best, mr nice... Everything chaged... Soo, i believe dat too much of mr nice guy ll definitely cost u mch...
For your mind shaa.....Thats what u categoricaly insinuated..
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by tobechi20(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2013

caalm down why are you acting like the article is targetted at you.?are u nice?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Never get worried about the arrogant, the proud, the rogue, the player, the tough, the dishonest, and the greedy; we have always known them. What more harm could they do? The ones you should keep your eyes on are the gentle, the pleasant, the good, the nice and the cool. The level of fraud lay their in might be overwhelming if not careful with the gentle. Every gentle man is a rogue yet to be caught.
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by YankeeJoe(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
gals wanna date bad guys n have fun....then settle for the nice guys for marriage.

And finally hands over the worn-out engine(s) 2 the nice guys in marriage? Women oooooo
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by YankeeJoe(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dude, ur post is absolute true! Thumbs up manwink
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by YankeeJoe(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dude, ur post is absolutely true! Thumbs up manwink
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Valentinooo: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2013
@Op. Don't mind those criticizing your thread. A lady has once told me that most girls want me as friend because i'm too nice and honest for their liking. She told me to stop being too nice and i immediately put it to practice, and behold it works.

The problem wit these ladies is that at their early 20s they don't wanna date any nice guy, they see them as friend material rather than a date. After sometime, the hot/bad guys they've been dieing for will leave them for other younger chicks. When they now clock their late 20s and feel age is no longer on their side, that is when they start looking for mr nice to marry. Don't mind those girls insulting you there, they all practiced this in their early 20s. So guys don't be too nice and you will get them as date but if you are too nice you get them as friend.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by ximarro(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Kaycee7: THIRDED
FOURTHED

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by rapcy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
philfearon:
For your mind shaa.....Thats what u categoricaly insinuated..
lolz... Na unto bahd guy tinz... Lol
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Abelsconcept(m): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2013
@ op, na wa oo!!! Anyway nice post. I'd actually taste both sides of the cake, perhaps speaking from experience. Fortunately, being a nice guy is the best I can ever be, though it come with prise at times.

However, like we all know that excess of anything is harmful hence moderation is the keyword. But being a nice guy (for me) is actually irreplaceable.
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Abbey2sam(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2013

Share the secret young man
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by simdam500(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
#teamniceguyturnbad

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? / My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy / See How I Managed To Deal With A Niger Delta University Girl (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.