Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Sex And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Money (977 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Money by priscaoge(f): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you were given 800million dollars not to have SEX again in your life and never to adopt a child..,will you go for it or just ignore?
Re: Sex And Money by moscobabs(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
priscaoge: If you were given 80million dollars not to have SEX again in your life and never to adopt a child..,will you go for it or just ignore?
let me have the money 1st!!!!
Re: Sex And Money by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
priscaoge: If you were given 80million dollars not to have SEX again in your life and never to adopt a child..,will you go for it or just ignore?
the amount aint worth it...
Re: Sex And Money by DesChyko1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
IGNORED
Re: Sex And Money by spookem(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
invalid question
Re: Sex And Money by KingsleyJay(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
No fun in that!!!
How can I av money and can't av a woman?
No child, no sex
Who am I gonna show off my wealth to

Mayb I'll reconsider, wen I'm 80
Re: Sex And Money by simp: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
so what will be the use of the money.am i hungry ?
Re: Sex And Money by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kingsley Jay: No fun in that!!!
How can I av money and can't av a woman?
No child, no sex.

Mayb I'll reconsider, wen I'm 80
the last sentence is the best.
Re: Sex And Money by tpia5: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
what kind of f.ool throws money away in such a useless manner as to be offering it to equally senseless deadbeats instead of using his or her money to help under priviledged people wey full everywhere?

what kind of i.diot would be offering someone $800 million on the basis of answering a s.tupid question?

the person needs to be thrown in jail!
Re: Sex And Money by flolancracker: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
tpia@:
what kind of f.ool throws money away in such a useless manner as to be offering it to equally senseless deadbeats instead of using his or her money to help under priviledged people wey full everywhere?

what kind of i.diot would be offering someone $800 million on the basis of answering a s.tupid question?

the person needs to be thrown in jail!
grin nice answer

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? / What Is The Diff Between S3x & Masturbation / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.