Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16757 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
This happend to a friend of mine but could have equally happend to me or anyone.

She is an attractive girl and gets many suitors. There is this guy who she has been having an on and off thing with. She finally summoned the courage to msg him saying she is feeling 'hot' and he should come 'help' her out.

After calmly replying as if he didnt just get offered a deal of a life time he said he would come see her.

He didnt pitch n when she asked him he just said work came up
She was so angry but tried to contain it and act normal like she didnt care. But she later told me she felt rejected because she actually prepared for him.

Now we ladies are always rejecting guys left right and centre with no care in the world. When we are rejected all hell will and should break loose.

So this got me thinking... Have any ladies been brushed aside after taking such a bold step and inniating sex? I mean men love sex...or is it to punish her in return for rejecting him the previous times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by dechandel(f): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Spreads mat

7 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
dechandel:
Spreads mat
*draws mat away *

Op your grammar strong gan ooo..... any ladies ?

20 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by pasqal09: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Men love sex but that doesn't mean our lives depend on it
And yes, I've reject having sex with a girl before.
Sometimes, you're just not in the mood.

39 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op± I'm dead sure this said lady is you grin grin

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jregz:
*draws mat away *

Op your grammar strong gan ooo..... any ladies ?

its plural for lady ? Stop being a grammar Nazi

11 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
banega: Op± I'm dead sure this said lady is you grin grin

lol would it make you share your experience if it was? .... If so then its me indeep cheesy
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by purplesummer(f): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sometimes when you are being begged to eat a particular food, you lose the appetite. It doesn't necessarily mean another person wouldn't desire the same food.

15 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
banega: Op± I'm dead sure this said lady is you grin grin

lol would it make you share your experience if it was? .... If so then its me indeed cheesy
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
purplesummer: Sometimes when you are being begged to eat a particular food, you lose the appetite. It doesn't necessarily mean another person wouldn't desire the same food.

very wise words but its like preparing food for your husband...as much as others would love to eat it, you just want him to. Its his food.

9 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rejected many times mostly as a virgin.

Rejected once I am not happy with you. I can beat you on top..

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by bestman09(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
I have turned down one before though i have been turned down countless times!

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
pasqal09: Men love sex but that doesn't mean our lives depend on it
And yes, I've reject having sex with a girl before.
Sometimes, you're just not in the mood.

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it. What reason do you have to not be in the mood

4 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
bestman09: I have turned down one before though i have been turned down countless times!

why did u turn her down? Was it to get revenge or boost your ego?

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by pasqal09: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it. What reason do you have to not be in the mood
Must I always want to have sex at every moment?

12 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
pasqal09:
Must I always want to have sex at every moment?

not every moment but when you see me you should. Especially if i put in the effort to look sexy for you....as a man you should pay me attention ( excuse the pun lol)

4 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by chibwike(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
i do reject sex from ladies often
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by pasqal09: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

not every moment but when you see me you should. Especially if i put in the effort to look sexy for you....as a man you should pay me attention ( excuse the pun lol)
Not when you caught me at a bad time
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by vizkiz: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

If i wanna see you, how do i go about it?? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
chibwike: i do reject sex from ladies often

why?
Even ones you have had sex with before?
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
vizkiz:

If i wanna see you, how do i go about it?? undecided

use your imagenation cheesy ...only my bf should see me
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
pasqal09:
Not when you caught me at a bad time

honestly I know as a woman its a bad quality...but i dont like taking no for an answer so id be very angry with you...no sex for you the next time you want it sad

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by vizkiz: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

use your imagenation cheesy ...only my bf should see me

don't be scared swirry...i will not turn you down undecided

8 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by uboma(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Who ever taught you that didn't teach you well. A man can turn down a woman's advances if its obvious that she's trying to pin him down. A lot goes on our minds gal.

I'll advise your friend to take it slow with him. Let the feeling from both sides flow naturally. And if he's really for her, then she wouldn't have to work 3 hard after all.

10 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
uboma:

Who ever taught you that didn't teach you well. A man can turn down a woman's advances if its obvious that she's trying to pin him down. A lot goes on our minds gal.

I'll advise your friend to take it slow with him. Let the feeling from both sides flow naturally. And if he's really for her, then she wouldn't have to work 3 hard after all.

you make a good point about the flow from both sides. I dont think he likes her so I just advised her to let him be...she can do better.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mutuwa: Make i swim joor! What is special if a girl gets rejected of sex!

lol...because women dont innitiate sex every day...so you better appreciate it.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

its plural for lady ? Stop being a grammar Nazi
ok.... "any ladies" grin grin grin should come and state her matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jregz:
ok.... "any ladies" grin grin grin should come and state her matter

lol yes any of these ladies should. Please correct it for me since your english is perfect. And leave it in plural
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
vizkiz:

don't be scared swirry...i will not turn you down undecided

lol im not offering
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Waspy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lol grin grin @ Op.... your BF is calculatively cynical. that's all. If you made the move out of the blue, he might want to get skeptical/ cynical. This is why ladies shld be more spontaneous and non sterotypic......And pls for the records, erase the notion that all men want is sex, gaddemit, sometimes all we want is to get our acts right and then sex is far from it

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Mutuwa(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol...because women dont innitiate sex every day...so you better appreciate it.

Well some women do..i remember when i was comin up,i still see the face of the first girl who tried to screw me up,talking about the early 90's.she was older than me tho! Then my secretary some months bk,and an acquaintance I met at ikeja mall last month.funny enuf I fend them all off..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.