Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction (17853 Views)

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Emmysteve(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
I am fully behind you Mr Takur follow them fire for fire
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Lakkay: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Good development for the masses. Its an opportunity to experience an alternative party. I sincerely hope their crisis deepens.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by kkkp: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Abegi!! All dis exchange of words no b him..make dem kill dem selves e go gud
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
How I wish all Southern states can come together and support GEJ. These Northerners are just fighting him to regain power and some southerners are dancing kukere to that "death song" by the abokis. Shine ur eyes guys, Nigeria never saw any meaningful development under the rulership of northerners yet they want to regain power using our own people as their tool to achieving that goal. Believe me, Amaechi will later be disappointed just like Ekwueme and co undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by ichidodo: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Less war-war and more jaw-jaw in the Pdp.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by israel007: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
GOOD. Bunch of desperate 'things'
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by obinoral(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Donjazzy12: Foolish fool!
He Is old enough to be father if not ur grand father.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Jorussia(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
ckkris: Over-rated by Lagos newspapers. Can Amechi win even Rivers State, where he has insulted all important people? Tukur knows quite a few things that charlatans don't.
u ave seriously shown 9ja political iliteracy.let me tell u,if u dont knw its d gov that determines who win election,expect dat gov is a total failure.for ur info gej cant win edo,it was oshiomhole that begged edolites to vote 4 hm in 2011.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by gratiaeo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nawaoo..... End time tinz
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Abariwiseman: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
I respect tukur alot, when he talks he does it.
He is GEJ Hatchet man.
APC can shout from till whenever they are tired,
It is GEJ till 2019, then another PDP man takes over.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
He that pay d piper detects d tune.
Atiku and his cohorts of prodigals have bitten more than they can chew, so needs to be thought a lesson or two.
Season 3 episode 3.
The movie continues....
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by owobokiri(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Long over dew... Put them in their place.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by opoorookagbon(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Which season is this? Season 4? Abeeeegi! I still they watch before NEPA comot fire.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Lakkay: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Idi Amin: How I wish all Southern states can come together and support GEJ. These Northerners are just fighting him to regain power and some southerners are dancing kukere to that "death song" by the abokis. Shine ur eyes guys, Nigeria never saw any meaningful development under the rulership of northerners yet they want to regain power using our own people as their tool to achieving that goal. Believe me, Amaechi will later be disappointed just like Ekwueme and co undecided

That may be the reason for the current crises, however, I hope the end result creates an opportunity for the emergence of a new party which may likely foster good governance.
My hope is for the ordinary Nigerians to be the real winners at the end of the day. So its not really about ethnicity/geopolitics but good governance.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by duwdu: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: While the presidency and party leaders seek for ways of amicably resolving the crisis, their openness to dialogue should not be taken for cowardice. My position is that any differences that cannot be settled amicably through dialogue should be settled in the field.

You're just rambling.

It's clear you're so insincere, that you don't even know which way to tow yourself; so much so, that you've resorted to speaking with both sides of your mouth.

We'll see where the war in the field leads your faction - vis-a-vis your rivals.

P34c3
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by gratiaeo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukel: Its just so funny hw the trio of sincere nigerian, chukwudi and taharqa swing deriliously frm one end of putrfying psychophancy to anoda. U guys r never consistent. I kn in ur quiet times u will go thru ur posts nd laugh at urselves. Back to d topic. I dnt tink Bamanga Tukur is dis foolish. NO! I tink he is a mercenary acting out a script frm unseen hands to implode PDP. I just dnt get d controversies surrounding dis man nd just keeps attracting more at every cost. Let's watch nd see hw dis ends. Its ending soon for sure
Is this the only you can offer after insulting everybody?
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by payan(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
WHAT A USELESS THREATH? OGA AT THE TOP KNOWS CERTAINLY THAT HE HAS LOST THE BATLE AND SOONEST HE WILL RETIRE TO HIS VILLAGE.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by ckkris: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
If Amechi & Boko Haram Governors are strong, why don't they join APC, or form another party. Why are they giving conditions for coming back? Jona is now in total control of PDP structure. And whoever wins PDP primaries wins Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Abagworo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
ckkris: Over-rated by Lagos newspapers. Can Amechi win even Rivers State, where he has insulted all important people? Tukur knows quite a few things that charlatans don't.

So Odili, Bipi and Patience are now important people. Nigerians need to understand that it is the masses that decide and not some godfathers. We the masses are the important people and we prefer Amaechi to Bipi, Patience and Odili.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by princearthur(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
That's alhaji bamagar tukur speaking!!
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by OmerianConsult: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
pdp wants to self-destruct
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Chloekim(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
PDP is falling apart
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Zakkyoz: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
This pDp civil war is becoming more interesting. It's definitely a good omen for APC strategists.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Reference(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lakkay:

That may be the reason for the current crises, however, I hope the end result creates an opportunity for the emergence of a new party which may likely foster good governance.
My hope is for the ordinary Nigerians to be the real winners at the end of the day. So its not really about ethnicity/geopolitics but good governance.

Good governance? Should I laugh. How many of the combatants on either side remotely knows what you are talking about. 'If you think there is anywhere in the world where people 'fight' to govern well raise your hands and tell me class.'

Anyone who cannot see what is happening will not recognize a ten ton elephant as his pillow.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by chris365(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Who knows, the current crisis in PDP which i pray will make them lose grip on this great country with so much potential, may just be the answer to our prayers after 14 years.

May the division deepen to the worst level till 2015 so that another party can take the stage. We need freedom from this party of oppressors and thieves.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Donjazzy12: Foolish fool!

It takes a fool to know a fool, if u cannot call ur father a fool for allowing his sperms take Nigeria backward by producing someone like you, you have no right under any circumstance to call ur elder a fool, it's not allowed in any African culture - you must be an alien(osu)

You can analyse or criticise his statement without resorting to abuse, calling him a fool doesn’t make you wise

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by shejane: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
So many tins 2 concentrate on nd gej is busy chasing aft 2015, if tukur is d prob y nt accEpt his resignation leta nd tins wil b 5n, pdp is nt bigger dan nigeria pls mr president,face d co3 dat elected u
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
1. 04.09.13 08:00PM
CD EL Palo - CD Xerez (Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 2,5 goals @ 1.73
Result:
2. 04.09.13 07:00PM
Barakaldo CF - SD Amorebieta (Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Under 2,5 goals @ 1.52
Result:
3. 04.09.13 07:30PM
Gimnastic De Tarragona - CD Alcoyano (Under/Over 2.5
goals)
Customer type: Under 2,5 goals @ 1.56
Result:
4. 04.09.13 08:00PM
Ecija Balompie - La Hoya Lorca CF (Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Under 2,5 goals @ 1.50
Result:
5. 04.09.13 07:45PM
CD Toledo Sad - SD Huesca (Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Under 2,5 goals @ 1.49
Result:
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by danot1030: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
all d Rivers candidate in d H/Reps has join d new pdp.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by eprynce(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
Jonathan is a coward that does not have the stomach for a fight. Everybody knows a confused weakling when they see one.
Don't be too sure, buddy! That man is probably steel inside...see all he's doing!
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by churchmind: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
My people d truth of d matter na say north no want gej share d oil block come 2018 so therefore dem go do anything possible stop him ss/se/mb,dey watch them.a soon as dem finish their own we go start we own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awka Community Protests With Coffin Over Forceful Takeover Of Lands (pictures) / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.