Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? (3577 Views)

Should I Marry A Nigerian Or Ghanaian? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by JessicaAyo: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
which one and why?
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by lertee(f): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Go for anyone your heart goes for,the one you are comfortable with and the one you both complement each other. Individual's character is not aaa function of his tribe or country. A good person will always be good and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by fuckluv(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ghanaian girls are okay but their guys? GOD FORBID BAD THING!!!
Never compare a Nigerian guy with a Ghanaian guy. They r two different things entirely. Inspite of the nonchallant attitude of some 9ja guys, they are still the best guys u could see in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Confusionist(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
fuckluv: Ghanaian girls are okay but their guys? GOD FORBID BAD THING!!!
Never compare a Nigerian guy with a Ghanaian guy. They r two different things entirely. Inspite of the nonchallant attitude of some 9ja guys, they are still the best guys u could see in africa.
how are the ladies better?
Biliv me, av met only 2..
Av regretted both ocassions!
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by spookem(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
You will find good and bad pple everywhere, but I've heard very good things about ghanaian men and how wonderful they treat their women. I've also seen it with my very own eyes. I know naija men are also good to their women, but undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin. You should know each of these men individually to be able to decide for yourself.
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
With the information provided.....Ghanaian man.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by JessicaAyo: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: *yawns*

if u havent any good to say, pls dont bother
everyone ignore this person
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2013
shocked
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Take both 1 Civil marriage in Ghana and another in Nigeria, they will never know grin
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Take both 1 Civil marriage in Ghana and another in Nigeria, they will never know grin
I know your kind.. sad
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
you no de type better thingz for this life wey you come

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
scipher: you no de type better thingz for this life wey you come

Lol at the irate comment and the 1 like. grin

Truth hurts. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by roymary: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

LOL. Kolo woman! Mr Chima has dealt with every hole in her body.
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol at the irate comment and the 1 like. grin

Truth hurts. lipsrsealed
gay
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Eneg0d(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
roymary:

grin grin
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
This ain't going well.
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by MrsChima(f): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
roymary:

Roymary....you have survived your gang rape attack!

Happy healing bish! kiss
Re: Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
scipher: I know your kind.. sad
tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Give This Kissing Pattern A Name [pics / My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call / Will You Kiss A Frog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.