Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (32295 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by 9jaangel(f): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2005
A Pot belly ugly looking rich guy and an handsome poor guy, whom would you marry?

As for me, I would prefer the young chap whom I could be proud of and present him wherever I go as my husband. I don't know about you.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by cushman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2005
Nah! most girls would prefer to go for $...girls believe that only cool cash makes a man thick
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by layi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2005
I'll advise u wait for the 1 with looks and cash. They are out there somewhere

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by fancidiva(f): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2005
well, i will go for the young poor guy...... money isn't all.... beside you can't forsee the future to know know what's install for you cool
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by conscience(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2005
If I were a gurl,
I would go for a guy with a V-Pocket , not V-Shape.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by IAH(f): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2005
conscience:

If I were a girl,
I would go for a guy with a V-Pocket , not V-Shape.

I want both Vs. cool
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by conscience(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2005
IAH:

I want both Vs. cool
Funny enough very few Guys have both.
Besides, any Guy with both is a time bomb and you have to contend with too many Abimbolas, sheilas, Nikes, Comforts, Ngozis, Adas, Zanaibs, Ekaettes etc grin grin grin grin
I got half of each cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by spikedcylinder: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2005
Depends on if the young fine one has potential.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by sexydoll(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2005
as for me i would go for the handsome poor man, but the  handsome poor  man better be a man that has a future, goals and also plans to accomplish that goal.because there is a saying that '' if you don't grind you don't shine''.moreover i don't want my kids to look like monkeys so iwould go for the poor man.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by ldollier(f): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2005
well i would go for the handsome poor guy... but then again money is important in a relationship.. hmm this is a hard question o
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by hotangel2(f): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2005
Very easy... I go for the Pot belly ugly mothertrucker... sign a pre-nup divorce him and marry the young chap.. No pre-nup cos the asshole might wanna leave me.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by snazzydawn(f): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2005
well said hotA!!!hehehehehehehee!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by CHIMUMMY(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2005
I will prefer a Handsome Poor Man cos i know he will surely get rich someday.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by spikedcylinder: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2005
How do you know that chimummy?what if he's a handsome poor plumber or bricklayer with no plans to further hs education?
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by hotangel2(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2005
Ermmmm.... me i have said my own.

But r we considering love here? If the old rich man has money and love, but the young fine poor guy don't have love. Well i'll choose the old man oo. cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by ocho(f): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2005
hmmmm, hard question, i know money isn't everything but it is important, at the same time who can resist a handsome and sexy guy? i honestly don't know at this point. i guess when i come face to face with such a situation, then i'll decide for now i don't know.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by dejiolowe: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2005
isiro l'oko dido

marry the rich guy and play with the young man. have your cake and eat someone else's own... grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by vinna(f): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2005
i'll marry the rich ugly dude.......take him to spain for surgeries and he'll return a handsome rich dude. grin grin grin

But i won't take him to that one where Stella Obj died o
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2005
rolleyes VINNA dat was not necessary angry

Fix up!!
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by icingbaby(f): 1:52am On Dec 29, 2005
i will go for the handsome poor guy if he's my soul mate.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by ldollier(f): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2005
vinna:

i'll marry the rich ugly dude.take him to spain for surgeries and he'll return a handsome rich dude. grin grin grin

But i won't take him to that one where Stella Obj died o

vinna where you trying to be funny... try again rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes that was so not needed
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by dejiolowe: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2005
Why don't u guys leave Vinna alone. At least she didn't kill Iyawo Baba Iyabo....
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by dollarboy(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2005
It is a free world where decisions of your choice can be taken but remember it is easier said than done. By the way, why are you guys going after rich guys afterall no one made u poor. You can as well be rich if you work hard. Everyone is bound to make it in life in one way or the other.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by vinna(f): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2005
LoverBwoy:

rolleyes VINNA that was not necessary angry

Fix up!!

Baby the only person we need to fix up here is the rich ugly guy, remember?

ldollier:

vinna where you trying to be funny... try again rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes that was so not needed

if u are ready to go to that place and let them kill u b4 ur time, well thats up to you. But I won't allow any yeye surgeon kill my rich ,ugly (handsome after the surgery) sweety for me. cheesy

**wondering** .....i tot stella only had one kid, so who are these? Na wa o ***
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by virozuru(f): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2006

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by ocho(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2006
virozuru oooooo! true though, really true!!
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by virozuru(f): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by icingbaby(f): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2006
yeah girls we can have both guys. grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by ocho(f): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2006
wink
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Rolly: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2006
cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Ama(f): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2006
Give me the rich guy any day. Haven't you heard of plastic surgery and teeth reconstruction? Hopefully he would not recover from the anaesthesic and I will live with the handsome guy happily ever after!

lol..
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Rolly: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2006
Ama, haba! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.