Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am (6993 Views)

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) / Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Confusionist(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
WHEN WILL JONATHAN START USING HIS TRAINS Na,
grin nice question!
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Confusionist(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
WHEN WILL JONATHAN START USING HIS TRAINS Na,
grin nice question!
Even the shameless insecere 9gerian doesn't av an experience of it!

1 Like

Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by bilms(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Don't mind the insincere.
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by alienvirus: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
naptu2: The BBC's Will Ross takes the train from Lagos to Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFoPpxldbI0

VOA on the Lagos-Kano train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD6TKc8Blfw

Oh no. These are so bad.
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by bilms(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by bilms(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by bilms(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
wink
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Beaf1: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

Why? Not enough fresh air on board..? grin

Yeah!

I guess the air on board was smelly and suffocating grin
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by bilms(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Fresh air ko, hurt breeze ni
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by hardknockbroda(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Symphony007: All nigerians should shut up and enjoy the fresh air...your government is building locomotives for you and you're not gratefull. I urge you to take the twice a week lagos to kano train, your kids will be adults before you reach your destination.

LMAO!!!
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Kingspin(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Confusionist: shut ur mouth because the duration is not abnormal!

From abeokuta, when my brother goes to ilorin, he usually goes by the 11:15am train and will get there by 9:45pm!

Form abeokuta to ibadan is 3 good hours when a car is less than 45munites!
So, what are u saying?

The only good thing being the low price which is N750 naira as against N2,500 for a car!

Now, why on earth will u imply the duration being abnormal?
Do u want to tell us that the locomotives that u and ur master, Jonathan spread on the rail are bullet trains or electric train that is capable of making the distance in less than 2hrs?

Wen u dogs and ur masters were celebrating the old re-painted trains, tell me u dnt knw wot u dropped on the rail lines!

U confused id!ot!!!
Good example of allied judgement limited to myopic benefits but not on a general note.This plan to reopen the railway system has it better side. There are people(goods) it will attract not necessary everybody. Did anybody point gun at you to enter train. Why not go by air. Is travelling by air and road also at the same hour. Any means of transport has it peculiar purpose..Good or bad next time do not have a sleepless night because of this govt and when you do make it smart and by the way are you much satisfy with your state Governor. Stop laughing at yourself. By train or air is never for everybody what are you thinking.
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Youngzedd(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Can't take this risk mehn.
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by bilms(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
EVERY ONE CAN'T BE THE SAME
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The trains are even congested and can do without ignoramuses like you. As if those who travel by road or air dont have issues. Do you know how many Nigerians are killed or maimed daily from road accidents?
you're very stewpid idiot for quoting me and calling me an ignoramus. Is it a a crime to put one's thought down?? Enter a train in nigeria and enter one in europe, and see the very big diff before coming here to throw insults at pple. Shitty fool
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by bilms(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
boogee, don't mind him jor.. he his doing what is p-aid to do.. Sorry sis
Re: I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please, I want to travel by rail for the experience. Lagos to Offa. How do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Finally, He Declares His Asset! / Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians / APC To Boycott National Dialogue

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.