Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? (7164 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Is It Right 2 Marry Som1 U Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Feranchek(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gat dis beautiful lady of 33 daht I met on social media som 2weekz ago.... she's sooo in2 me and wantz us 2 have sex. She's already sent me pix of her boobz and pussy.... and I also play along buh refuse sending her mine giving her sone flimsy excuses and promising 2 DO her HARD wen she comes.... lol. She's married 4 2yrs now without kidz and still have sex wid her husband. She got sooo upset wen I told her I had sex wid a gurl I planned dating.... ma question is: is dere any spiritual consequence having sex with a married woman cos I knw of many married men daht do have sex wid single ladies.... wahtz ur best advice plz
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by ilaugh1: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fu ck you iiidiot.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 247notire(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
No.there's no consequence at all.Zap. her all u want
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
End time things
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Omo this na sign of End time tinz.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by donem: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you really need an answer to your question answer mine, is it right for you 2 have sex with your Mother? Your answer to my question, is my answer to your question.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by obowunmi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
She's made a covenant with God. NO!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by temi4fash(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
put dis in mind....

Someone is definitely gonna screw ur wife..

cos karma is a bitch...

and dont come here opening a thread when ur seed start yielding fruits...

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by dBard: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
Feranchek: Gat dis beautiful lady of 33 daht I met on social media som 2weekz ago.... she's sooo in2 me and wantz us 2 have sex. She's already sent me pix of her boobz and pussy.... and I also play along buh refuse sending her mine giving her sone flimsy excuses and promising 2 DO her HARD wen she comes.... lol. She's married 4 2yrs now without kidz and still have sex wid her husband. She got sooo upset wen I told her I had sex wid a gurl I planned dating.... ma question is: is dere any spiritual consequence having sex with a married woman cos I knw of many married men daht do have sex wid single ladies.... wahtz ur best advice plz

None whatsoever..
**guess d penis musta deprived d brain of blood f too long*
Smh
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Iyfy4real: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Use ur head,u knw wat is right.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
If u ever get married, how would u feel if ur 'married' wife goes sexing other men?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by ayobase(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
U already know it is not right from ur post....u want NLers to bury you before your time right?

U are simply seeking for reasons to kpekus that woman!

Why do u seek for spiritual consequence when u know that it is morally wrong.....u can die INSTANTA o!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by OCTAVO: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Like someone said, you can die oooo.
You don't mess with some tribes in naija!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Chimeluv(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na death you dey find so !
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
make sure her husband doesn't catch you to avoid being set ablaze
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Odunharry(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
make this guy no go somersault o..
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
So long u are not the husband its okay angry
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So long u are not the husband its okay angry
u high?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: u high?
a stupid question deserves an equally stupid answer
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 190theclown: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Hell YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!! DO IT!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: a stupid question deserves an equally stupid answer
is not a question
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: is not a question
so its a statement with a question mark?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so its a statement with a question mark?
you can remove the question mark undecided
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: you can remove the question mark undecided
and then wat
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and then wat
then, that's the state you're now
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: then, that's the state you're now
undecided
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided
undecided
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by cahnellven: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2013
silly+question .fnck d wowan all u want . .hell awaits u

and dnt 4get . .karma works
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2013
WHO CARES!!!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Andyblaze: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Yes. if she pay
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Questions asked on NL lately can really have one smashing his Lappy.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 190theclown: 12:51am On Sep 05, 2013
El Guapo: Questions asked on NL lately can really having one smashing his Lappy.

the struggle is indeed real cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira / How Nairaland Hot Babe Almost Finish My Sperm Yesternight. See Her Pics / Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.