Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (29235 Views)

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by bakynes(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
ichidodo: Don't base arguments on presumptions and show evidence Gej had an agreement with the northern oligarchy.

If you look @ this issue carefully they never wanted to give GEJ the presidency after the death of Yaradua even though constitutionally he was next in line.Bt eventually he became president and even went ahead to win the election in 2011 and that some part of the North voted for him.Ask yourself why didn't we ve dis mayhem in the PDP b4 the 2011 elections y now that 2015 elections is approaching.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by hollandis(f): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
rooftech: even my 6yr old daughter knows that 2015 has no platform for gej.cunny man die.cunny man bury am.

Your daughter sells pepper thats why cheesy #FunIntended#

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am begining to like this Gej more and more

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by iheneme(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

That is coz I know u guys hate Yorubas and Hausa's and affiliate yourselves with SS pple and you believe he will hand over to you guys in 2019 .If you care to know I voted GEJ during the 2011 elections bt am disappointed in the his poor perfomance.
the last time I checked, my freedom of association is guaranteed in the constitution.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Noblechyk: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
abu12:

Obasanjo was able to rig 2003 election with the help of state governors, as far as nigeria presidential election is concern you can't win an election in any state without the help of a state governor.

The masses vote has never count and it won't count come 2015.
As much as rigging disgusts me, it can't be achieved without d governors. It only takes redeploying police commissioner of those states 2 months to d election. Don't forget that some top politicians 4rom those states are waiting for order from above to start new political structures. U need to understand dis game.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by bakynes(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
iheneme: the last time I checked, my freedom of association is guaranteed in the constitution.

Then check again,they don't see you as their brothers.I put it to you bring me a credible leader from the East come 2019 and I will vote him as president even if a Yoruba man is his opposition.In otherwords look beyond ur so called association with SS pple as your brothers and vote based on perfomance.Let Jonathan's Perfomance (which is 2/20)speak for him in 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by aljharem(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

Then check again,they don't see you as their brothers.I put it to you bring me a credible leader from the East come 2019 and I will vote him as president even if a Yoruba man is his opposition.In otherwords look beyond ur so called association with SS pple as your brothers and vote based on perfomance.Let Jonathan's Perfomance (which is 2/20)speak for him in 2015.

dude quit wasting your time on these people.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by ichidodo: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

If you look @ this issue carefully they never wanted to give GEJ the presidency after the death of Yaradua even though constitutionally he was next in line.Bt eventually he became president and even went ahead to win the election in 2011 and that some part of the North voted for him.Ask yourself why didn't we ve dis mayhem in the PDP b4 the 2011 elections y now that 2015 elections is approaching.
No the north never agreed on ceedin power to Gej which is why most of them supported Buhari and insurrected boko haram.The rot in our system was precipitated by elements from the north and southwestern part of our country who have held sway in the affairs of the nation at one time or the other ,it can never be eradicated in an instant but with time and in this administration in spite of obstacles thrust in Gej's way, we are all starting to enjoy Fresh air.It is Gej's right to vote and be voted for and nobody can take it away from him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by lincolnj88: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
rooftech: even my 6yr old daughter knows that 2015 has no platform for gej.
hahahahahha you transfered your foolishness also to your daughter....you must be an hell of a joke
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by chukjojo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
fissie4temmie: Must you bigotted Idiot call SS Easterner? They can never follow you. They have their own cross to carry.stop attaching SS with SE.
From your quote, where in his post did he call ss east?
i sugest you go back to kindergatin and start learning A,B,C,D or you look for medicated glass for your short sightedness.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
lincolnj88: hahahahahha you transfered your foolishness also to your daughter....you must be an hell of a joke

bros you wickedooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Kalamaya: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Obasanjo is an yoruba man.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Kedu ? Ha makate ?
ALTRUTH:

Shut up Berem. I wonder if u're our daughter wit d way u'r so quick to fight ur ppl.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by ichidodo: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

Then bring someone from the north or southwest to replace Gej and see if i won't vote for him (tongue in cheek) if they can do better than Gej.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by iphy42: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

My point exactly. Tribalism has ravaged this country and in GEJs case, Igbos are worse hit. They support the president more than his own people and I am yet to see how it has benefitted them. That is why they want to disown Berem- she does not take their stance. Kill, shun, bury tribalism and Nigeria will soar.
Give me a man who can lead us to the promised land irrespective of his tribe and you have my vote. Period!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by mavinc4u(f): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
hmmmmmmmm. it seems this country would truly be divided in 2015. lets watch and see.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Iykopee(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
ichidodo: Then bring someone from the north or southwest to replace Gej and see if i won't vote for him (tongue in cheek) if they can do better than Gej.

Mehn dont waste ur time dignifying dat dude with a riposte.. 2015 is nigh let d votes speak.

They neva knew merry goes round.

Face it or die trying to face it. 2015 gej all d way.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Iykopee(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
iphy42:

My point exactly. Tribalism has ravaged this country and in GEJs case, Igbos are worse hit. They support the president more than his own people and I am yet to see how it has benefitted them. That is why they want to disown Berem- she does not take their stance. Kill, shun, bury tribalism and Nigeria will soar.
Give me a man who can lead us to the promised land irrespective of his tribe and you have my vote. Period!

Single out a personality to talk abt dont involve a whole tribe. If u dont feel like voting for GEJ dats ur lookout. Nobody cares.
Dont take it as a responsibility to smite anybody rooting for him.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by djfaithy: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
sirwilli: lipsrsealed Yeap i like that move, speak and take action... Fool 7 Gov and OBJ old man who only think of him self and to be in the postion till Death.....
. LOL, obasanjo is a fool but gej is playing his (obj) game, he's frustrating gej so that gej can use his last card before he hold him at the jugular, maybe gej is the fool for trying to use force to solve this problem, OMG , why can't the president of federal republic of Nigeria see that when a mosquito land on your scrotum, you have to be tactical and extra ordinarily careful to either kill it or get it to leave, obasanjo have nothing to lose if this crisis escalate into fire for fire, but jonathan will be doing great harms to his name and his generation yet to come, even if this is what would split us,its going to be on his name and obj will achieve his aim( he knew he's a failure but would do all he could to make sure no other president outstand his poor performance,which was the reason he paired a sick man and a dull man together) so obasanjo is not a fool, because with what's going on now,he's winning and trust me the only battle obj ever lost was 3rd term agenda.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by bakynes(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
ichidodo: No the north never agreed on ceedin power to Gej which is why most of them supported Buhari and insurrected boko haram.The rot in our system was precipitated by elements from the north and southwestern part of our country who have held sway in the affairs of the nation at one time or the other ,it can never be eradicated in an instant but with time and in this administration in spite of obstacles thrust in Gej's way, we are all starting to enjoy Fresh air.It is Gej's right to vote and be voted for and nobody can take it away from him.

PDP's Policies are based on zoning,even though I do not support Zonning since we call this Nation one Nigeria.Now based on PDP's Policies Power must go back to the North,bt GEJ and his loyalist are saying he has the right to recontest.If GEJ doesn't believe in PDP's Zoning Policy he and his loyalist shd form a new party and recontest.That is the major reason for the mayhem in the PDP today
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by davidufuoma(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
anago12: Like who cares, abeg let them fight on jare. Anything that causes confusion in the party of the nest of killers is good news to me. But this gej apologists and cronies gat load of wars to pick before 2015 can they defeat all this political gladiators and warriors. Anyway time will tell grabbing my pop corn and iya omolayo adoyo tutu and watching as the biggest party in africa is crumbling like the walls of babylon.
grin
anago12: Like who cares, abeg let them fight on jare. Anything that causes confusion in the party of the nest of killers is good news to me. But this gej apologists and cronies gat load of wars to pick before 2015 can they defeat all this political gladiators and warriors. Anyway time will tell grabbing my pop corn and iya omolayo adoyo tutu and watching as the biggest party in africa is crumbling like the walls of babylon.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by bakynes(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Iykopee:

Single out a personality to talk abt dont involve a whole tribe. If u dont feel like voting for GEJ dats ur lookout. Nobody cares.
Dont take it as a responsibility to smite anybody rooting for him.

But Iphy 42 speaks the truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
PehaKaso:

Who wants 2 co-habit wit d north (a region of never do wells, parasites & leeches)
The North accounts for the greatest part of our GDP and certainly are more value than the SE. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by missibu(f): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

Then check again,they don't see you as their brothers. I put it to you bring me a credible leader from the East come 2019 and I will vote him as president even if a Yoruba man is his opposition.In otherwords look beyond ur so called association with SS pple as your brothers and vote based on perfomance.Let Jonathan's Perfomance (which is 2/20)speak for him in 2015.
You claim to be a detribalized Nigerian, but here you are fanning the embers of disunity. Is it that you are thinking something else and your finger is typing a different thing?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Iykopee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

But Iykopee speaks the truth.

My guy i dont blame GEJ over the crises rocking the PDP coz it appears that the SS were highly shortchanged in d PDP's zoning arrangement formular. he (gej) siezed d little opportunity he got to swindle the north. For those saying dat the president shud step down and contest in anoda party, they shud be bold enough to tell us what was the zoning arrangement plan. The west had it, the north equally got it share, and which region was to have it assuming yaradua completed his tenure? Atiku is a frustrated political jaywalker. He and obj are stoking d flames burning d PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) / Soldiers Confiscate Biafra Newspapers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.