Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (29233 Views)

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by PehaKaso: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=omonnakoda][/quote]

In all honesty, I pity YOU & ur MUMMY's pathetic life
dan gurugu......dolo......akuya
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
PehaKaso:

ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC CRIMINALS
Lmao grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
PehaKaso:

oponu ni iya mi........FYI am 4rm d SS
i c d SE guys as brothers, so hug transformer
north/GDP my ass
good for you
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
atlwireles:

He will not because there was, and there is no agreement. Now do your worst.
Your expression is poor.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
iphy42:

I preach objectivity and not blind followership. I am as well not smitting anybody. It is however wrong to assume that out of 150 million people only Jonathan is the cut out saviour.
I vote objectivity not ethnicity.
If only you will do us the favor by giving us three names that is better than Jonathan.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Your expression is poor.
Your understanding and expectation is even poorer

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
miss ibu: Are you trying to say that the destiny of Nigeria lies in the hands of some northern governors? Some people will not stop amazing me!
Then, tell GEJ to be mindful of his utterances. The same man that said Boko Haram was in his government turned round to say the group is faceless and could not be dialogued with.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by atlwireles: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Your expression is poor.

Try something better. Do your worst.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
comrChris: l v said it b4 n am saying it again,anybody dat does like d associatn of SE n SS shud visit any nearby transformer n hug it,GEJ has already won u guys shud try n deal wit it
I'm currently hugging a transformer, but I'm not being electrocuted because there is no current in it. Transformation Agenda indeed.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
Continue to live in self delusion. No vacancy in aso rock till 2019
Let's wait and see, GEJ's strong hold in SE and SS won't secure him victory.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yusluv77: I don't have much to say, but pray to the Almighty to take control before this clueless turned this country into chaos because the masses will be the one that will suffer most.
Be informed that what is turning this country into chaos is born to rule mentality of those mallams from northern Nigeria. By now you supposed to know that the masses have been suffering from their 38 years of disastrous rule that ruined Nigeria and produced 10 million almajiris.
The one you called clueless have proved to be the only performing president in the history of this country. Jonathan's short coming is his inability to fight corruption.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
Your understanding and expectation is even poorer
I recommend "Queen Premier" for you, atleast for a start, to improve your expression.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Let's wait and see, GEJ's strong hold in SE and SS won't secure him victory.
The victory you are talking about here is if we SS and SE still want to remain in your ONE NIGERIA grin grin grin grin
We have many options at our disposal to choose from grin grin grin grin
Remember the power of incumbency
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by missibu(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I'm currently hugging a transformer, but I'm not being electrocuted because there is no current in it . Transformation Agenda indeed.
Then try hitting your head very hard on it, so you can benefit from the Transformation Agenda.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I recommend "Queen Premier" for you, atleast for a start, to improve your expression.
Thanks for that......and i recommend a cup of coffee to keep you awake, at least to stop you from posting comments in your dreams.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by stopit: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
APC ............Association of public criminals
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by stopit: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
APC..............Association of Public Criminals
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
The victory you are talking about here is if we SS and SE still want to remain in your ONE NIGERIA grin grin grin grin
We have many options at our disposal to choose from grin grin grin grin
Remember the power of incumbency
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019
You're trying to force a marriage between SS and SE, it won't work. They have no political affinity in common. I guess you're Igbo, attachee things.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
miss ibu: Then try hitting your head very hard on it, so you can benefit from the Transformation Agenda.
You want my head to be flat like this?

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Then, tell GEJ to be mindful of his utterances. The same man that said Boko Haram was in his government turned round to say the group is faceless and could not be dialogued with.
You need to sort out the hate in your mind first before showcasing it here on nairaland under the guess that you are commenting or posting comments here.
Have you told el-rufai to mind his utterances? Have you told Kayode to mind his utterances? Have you told Buhari to mind his utterances? Have you told the so called arewa consultative forum members to mind their utterances?
Kindly keep in your little mind and confused brain that JONATHAN is the president and commander in chief, i know that you've forgotten.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by atlwireles: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're trying to force a marriage between SS and SE, it won't work. They have no political affinity in common. I guess you're Igbo, attachee things.

Who made you, spokesperson for the southsouth
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
You need to sort out the hate in your mind first before showcasing it here on nairaland under the guess that you are commenting or posting comments here.
Have you told el-rufai to mind his utterances? Have you told Kayode to mind his utterances? Have you told Buhari to mind his utterances? Have you told the so called arewa consultative forum members to mind their utterances?
Kindly keep in your little mind and confused brain that JONATHAN is the president and commander in chief, i know that you've forgotten.
Yes, these people have made utterances, none has contradicted himself. Get that into your flat head.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by chucky234(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
berem: It's rather unfortunate that ASUU strike won't be called off soon. The President is already occupied with his selfish ambition to contest in 2015.Nigerian students will have to wait longer. Time to look for vacation job and keep oneself busy. Too bad!!

cry cry
Thats what you get from a clueless misfiring president,dont expect anything positive.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
atlwireles:

Who made you, spokesperson for the southsouth
What if I tell you I'm Itshekiri from Delta State?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I can see that you are so scared by now. So who has political affinity, SS and North, OR SE and north?
were i come from doesn't matter. We won't accept another deceiving words or theory from you people again. We are wiser now. SS AND SE are together and solidly behind Jonathan, No vacancy in aso rock till 2019

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
I can see that you are so scared by now. So who has political affinity, SS and North, OR SE and north?
were i come from doesn't matter. We won't accept another deceiving words or theory from you people again. We are wiser now. SS AND SE are together and solidly behind Jonathan, No vacancy in aso rock till 2019
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
It won't make a difference either
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
Let's watch and see. The "dissident" governors may be members of the opposition, holding PDP to hostage and claiming to still be members of it. At the end, they will move to their newly formed parties. By this time, PDP will be left with nobody.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by atlwireles: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

All of you are Itshekiri, "SO WHAT" Please remind me how many votes your have in delta again. My Gov and Pastor Ayo will always lead the charge. Even, his royal highness the OLU is a great supporter. So, try another line.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Yes, these people have made utterances, none has contradicted himself. Get that into your flat head.

Another evidence to prove that you are living in the dream word
. grin
I am better of with my flat head rather than have a round head like yours filled with kunu instead of brain.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
atlwireles:

All of you are Itshekiri, "SO WHAT" Please remind me how many votes your have in delta again. My Gov and Pastor Ayo will always lead the charge. Even, his royal highness the OLU is a great supporter. So, try another line.
GEJ can go to these people to urge their people to vote him but lacks charisma to urge people to himself.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
Another evidence to prove that you are living in the dream word
. grin
I am better of with my flat head rather than have a round head like yours filled with kunu instead of brain.
I should have known, your name says it all - you are confused just as your oga at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos) / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group