Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (29234 Views)

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by jpphilips(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
sirwilli: lipsrsealed Yeap i like that move, speak and take action... Fool 7 Gov and OBJ old man who only think of him self and to be in the postion till Death.....

and you think Jonathan is thinking for you and not himself? you better wake up
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by comrChris(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote
author=fissie4temmie] Must you bigotted Idiot call SS Easterner? They
can never follow you. They have their own cross to carry.stop attaching
SS with SE.[/quote] ## l knw u r 4rm Edo,so u pple r nt part of dat plan,u pple r comfused edo s nt meant 2b in ss ok,.SE SS govnors r beggining 2understand demselves,.,xo edo pple shud find wia 2attach demself
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Yusluv77(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
I don't have much to say, but pray to the Almighty to take control before this clueless turned this country into chaos because the masses will be the one that will suffer most.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by iphy42: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Iykopee:

Single out a personality to talk abt dont involve a whole tribe. If u dont feel like voting for GEJ dats ur lookout. Nobody cares.
Dont take it as a responsibility to smite anybody rooting for him.

I preach objectivity and not blind followership. I am as well not smitting anybody. It is however wrong to assume that out of 150 million people only Jonathan is the cut out saviour.
I vote objectivity not ethnicity.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by bakynes(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
miss ibu: You claim to be a detribalized Nigerian, but here you are fanning the embers of disunity. Is it that you are thinking something else and your finger is typing a different thing?

I am nt a tribalisit just as u said and am nt discouraging Unity among Nigerians.But when a tribe associate with a tribe just because of the believe power will be handed over to them,I am totally nt in support of that and that is exactly what the igbos are doing. Forgetting the fact that we are in a democratic setting,Power cannot just be transfered from Person to Person those days have gone when OBJ did Power transfer which I will never support even if am a yoruba man.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by ichidodo: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
The North accounts for the greatest part of our GDP and certainly are more value than the SE. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria
The North?! Gdp?! Are you trying to be daft on purpose?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

I am nt a tribalisit just as u said and am nt discouraging Unity among Nigerians.But when a tribe associate with a tribe just because of the believe power will be handed over to them,I am totally nt in support of that and that is exactly what the igbos are doing. Forgetting the fact that we are in a democratic setting,Power cannot just be transfered from Person to Person those days have gone when OBJ did Power transfer which I will never support even if am a yoruba man.
So when obj(a yoruba man) wz doing it...we were in a primitive setting,now that its not a yoruba man doing it,we re now in a democratic setting...now I knw were d term back stabbers came from

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by cyril10(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Berem, Aj harem and some guys from the south west are just hating GEJ for nothing, some said GEJ is doing all this things because of selfish interest, the candidates you have in mind are they not selfish too, who is not selfish among all the politicians in this country. We condemn blindly at times.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
ichidodo: The North?! Gdp?! Are you trying to be daft on purpose?
Go home and ask the oldest person you meet that question
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Go home and ask the oldest person you meet that question
I think Tinubu wud be d best person to do answer it'''
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by atlwireles: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
The North accounts for the greatest part of our GDP and certainly are more value than the SE. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria

Based on your Nigeria numbers
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by PehaKaso: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote
author=omonnakoda]
The North accounts for the greatest part of our GDP and certainly are
more value than the SE. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria[/quote]

oponu........FYI am 4rm d SS
i c d SE guys as brothers, so hug transformer
north/GDP my ass
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by don33310(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
anago12:

papa deceive pikin.
Pikin deceive papa(PDP).
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
GEJ should respect the agreement of not contesting for a second term he reached with some governors from the north.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by atlwireles: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh: GEJ should respect the agreement of not contesting for a second term he reached with some governors from the north.

He will not because there was, and there is no agreement. Now do your worst.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by PehaKaso: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote
author=omonnakoda]
more value than the SE. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria[/quote]

Yes oooooo jst lik d last hijacked census in favour of Kano
keep deluding ur stewpid self til Nigeria is no more
dan iska rogo kawai
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
PehaKaso:

Yes oooooo jst lik d last hijacked census in favour of Kano.
My Mummy ! keep deluding her stewpid self til Nigeria is no more
dan iska rogo kawai
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by adino(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
comrChris: ## l knw u r 4rm Edo,so u pple r nt part of dat plan,u pple r comfused edo s nt meant 2b in ss ok,.SE SS govnors r beggining 2understand demselves,.,xo edo pple shud find wia 2attach demself

That fool is not Edo, Edo is an integral part of S.S, how can the masters of oduduwa be westerners. God forbid
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by missibu(f): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh: GEJ should respect the agreement of not contesting for a second term he reached with some governors from the north.
Are you trying to say that the destiny of Nigeria lies in the hands of some northern governors? Some people will not stop amazing me!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tolexander: PDP, Person Deceiving People!
APC.........
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by comrChris(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
l v said it b4 n am saying it again,anybody dat does like d associatn of SE n SS shud visit any nearby transformer n hug it,GEJ has already won u guys shud try n deal wit it
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by ichidodo: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
bakynes:

Nobody is forcing themselves on anyone, we igbos and the minorities have been sidelined in the scheme of things for too long.Gej has given us a sense of belonging and if you feel he isn't doing much then wait till 2015;Igbos refuse to be your scapegoats.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Imagine the so called president mentioning war when he knows that his own family will leave the country n allow the lives of the masses to b wasted. Let us b wise n vote him out of aso rock in 2015
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Continue to live in self delusion. No vacancy in aso rock till 2019

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by atlwireles: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oriyomi4success: Imagine the so called president mentioning war when he knows that his own family will leave the country n allow the lives of the masses to b wasted. Let us b wise n vote him out of aso rock in 2015

Are your worried now you people have been beating the drums of war, the man said get ready.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Iykopee(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
iphy42:

I preach objectivity and not blind followership. I am as well not smitting anybody. It is however wrong to assume that out of 150 million people only Jonathan is the cut out saviour.
I vote objectivity not ethnicity.

Are u rightly saying dat those rooting for GEJ arent objective like u mentioned the south east? Let me remind u, there's notin as objectivity in dat, the same person one sees as good wont be in d good book of odas when it comes to voting for a candidate coz every has some1 to vote for. and if u tink the people of south east arent objective, then, no tribe is truly objective in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by ichidodo: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Go home and ask the oldest person you meet that question
Yeah, i see you now.Don't stay daft for too long else you might get used to it.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by ichidodo: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
APC.........
Apartheid Peoples Congress.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oriyomi4success: Imagine the so called president mentioning war when he knows that his own family will leave the country n allow the lives of the masses to b wasted. Let us b wise n vote him out of aso rock in 2015
Voting him out is not the problem, the problem is whom are we going to vote in. Mention three names that you think that is better than Jonathan and whose children is here in Nigeria.

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
ichidodo: Apartheid Peoples Congress.
lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by PehaKaso: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
APC.........

ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC CRIMINALS
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by confusion247(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
more value than the SE. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria
I think Gowon should be the right person to answer this question. Although if i may add, if the east doesn't contribute anything, how come every tribe wants them in ONE NIGERIA? Are you saying that your tribe is so useless to fight a war to keep those that doesn't contribute anything in their lives? Do you think South East people will fight or join any fight to keep your tribe in their country?
if you answer these questions correctly, you will never ask a useless question in your life time again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) / Soldiers Confiscate Biafra Newspapers In Aba