Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... (29815 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Few Ways To Love Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by komek(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
oiseworld:

you're such an empty head. Why not post ur pics lets see how "Legsome" you are.

Oya leave that café and go home now!!

NL is not where children meet.

Who be this na
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by stanjohn57: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Walahi, this is called 'The Taming of the Shrew'! If after doing half of these half of the time he still doesn't treat you like a queen, he is likely closer to the monster family than human!

priscaoge:
Nothing is as good as a Happy home,but there are few things that can help us build our homes to βε best among all homes. Ladies Let's put these tips into practice,and trust me,our homes will βε one everyone will like to have.

(1) Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that most times

(2) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family

(3) Do not challenge him when he is hurt.

(4) Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

(5) Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.

(6) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.

(7) Honor his mother.

(cool Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents.

(9) Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

(10) Do not allow the maid to serve his food when you are at home.

(11) Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

With these tips put into practice, I believe we will have more of a happy home

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 14, 2014
priscaoge:
Nothing is as good as a Happy home,but there are few things that can help us build our homes to βε best among all homes. Ladies Let's put these tips into practice,and trust me,our homes will βε one everyone will like to have.

(1) Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that most times

(2) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family

(3) Do not challenge him when he is hurt.

(4) Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

(5) Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.

(6) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.

(7) Honor his mother.

(cool Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents.

(9) Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

(10) Do not allow the maid to serve his food when you are at home.

(11) Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

With these tips put into practice, I believe we will have
more of a happy home

@Op a brilliant wishlist!

Btw i guess you are not married yet, so please do not go into a relationship with a guy promising all this but once you are married and real married life kicks in you change. You must also know he does not have to be nice to you because you do these, he will be himself whatever character he is. They say rather under promise and over deliver is the key, whatever expectations you create will come to haunt you. We all have good intentions but even Paul of the bible said " the road to hell is paved by good intentions.

So thank you very much for the tips, please do come back again in few years time when you married and let us know how you are doing.

Hopefully you won't come with one sob story of the usual " he expects me to do A, B & C" when you created the expectation.

@Chaircover, theres an African saying" he who knows the path well is one who has travelled on it" I believe its possible and doff my hat to you for I know you have good
understanding of what real marriage is. You are there, have seen the worst and are still there going strong. That is to be admired
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by hushbarbie(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2015
RedBenson:

So you are not still married up to this time? What are you waiting for @ 37?
. lol like you know me personally?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by hushbarbie(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2015
coolest01:
let's get married right away grin
No shaking dear sorry i replied very late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims) / Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.