Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... (29805 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Few Ways To Love Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by almaliki: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
In addition 2 d pointz listed above....

1) Wives if there's something bothering u on d inside.....do not cum nagging about it while we 're watching futball......I repeat.....WHILE WE 'RE WATCHING FUTBALL....!

2) Don't go suspecting us unnecessarily.....we hustle hard 2 keep d fam goin' n dat means getting home late @ tymez.......!

3) We would appreciate u guys handling minor stuff like refilling d gas cylinder when it gets empty.......not calling us 2 leave our office @ 10am cos of empty gas cylinder.......!

Will keep d list updated.......Peace

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by obi24(f): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
I love that
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by hushbarbie(f): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
awwwwww, i love dis nd i hope it works for me wen am married
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Tmex(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
ajiifixing: I wish someone can help send to my wife.
Give me her n0 and I will help send to her
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by njokugentle(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
i fink dy'v all noted dy points......work dm awt den
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by theresa27: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
mjames: Good and solid points. Wifes do your best to keep your homes.
even when wives r willing,how about some husbands that does nt apriciate anytin u do as a wife,so perfect in lies,does nt keep to his word nd has a boring lifestyle,always happy when he is out of d house nd wen at home either waching ball,playing game or with his phone 24/7?even if ur wife is a saint,she will breakdown into tears oneday.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by honeeyplum(f): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
In addition 2 d pointz listed above....

1) Wives if there's something bothering u on d inside.....do not cum nagging about it while we 're watching futball......I repeat.....WHILE WE 'RE WATCHING FUTBALL....!

2) Don't go suspecting us unnecessarily.....we hustle hard 2 keep d fam goin' n dat means getting home late @ tymez.......!

3) We would appreciate u guys handling minor stuff like refilling d gas cylinder when it gets empty.......not calling us 2 leave our office @ 10am cos of empty gas cylinder.......!

You talk like someone I know...men's football addiction demands spiritual attention this days
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by quivah(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Still won't stop him from cheating....by so doing,it wont make the home any happier...so why the stress...? Best things:

Attention ,food,respect(him and relatives) then overlook every other things,,save more for your children and be a happy mother...

2 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by bank2k4real(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
It will be better to write it and paste it in the room.for easy remembrance... grin
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by belicov(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
priscaoge: Nothing is as good as a Happy home,but there are few things that can help us build our homes to βε best among all homes. Ladies Let's put these tips into practice,and trust me,our homes will βε one everyone will like to have.

(1) Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that most times

(2) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family

(3) Do not challenge him when he is hurt.

(4) Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

(5) Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.

(6) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.

(7) Honor his mother.

(cool Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents.

(9) Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

(10) Do not allow the maid to serve his food when you are at home.

(11) Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

With these tips put into practice, I believe we will have more of a happy home
I would also apply dese techniques with ma future wife I just found her after soo ma ny years
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
By cooking potty grin
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Incrizz(f): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
komek: See as u look like she goat in ur dp. All this village girls on NL sef

Lol..why?!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by funmi4love(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
jeff1607: First comment on nairaland after a year
congratulation ooooooooooooo
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Loveaflame(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Superb points.Points 2-10 awesome for me.But 1 and 11 not moved by such and don't even fancy such.But truly,your points are great.If wives will really humble themselves and do them.Thumbs up!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by salt1: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
ChrisGnarly: i pray that God will bless me with a woman that will nt gv me trouble in my own home, and blss me with a woman with these qualities

Why will God bless you with such a woman unless you deserve her?
Some men want faithful wives but they cheat
They want wives who are open to them financially but hide their own salary details more than cat hides shit
They want wives who respect their relatives when they don't care about her own relatives

Instead of looking for Miss Perfect, aim at being Mr Perfect and she will naturally come to you.

One lady's prayer comes to mind
"Lord, please give me a husband I will gladly pound yam for. Most of the men I see don't deserve anything better than indomie without egg".

3 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by rossete2020(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
ok o, i hear. What about few ways to show luv 2 ur wife...
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
rossete2020: ok o, i hear. What about few ways to show luv 2 ur wife...

you nuh dey bellefood sha

After all una jagbajantis thread when dey brekete tanda for front page ?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by danot1030: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
kreami diva: Easier said than done sad
u ar wrong, at am a married man n i can u dat i enjoy most points frm my wife, thank God i didnt marry a heady like u.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
the Op wasn't talking to your type.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
the Op wasn't referring to your type.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
kreami diva:

I'm not a crack head. Just stating my opinion which is in no way your freaking business!
What makes you think your head ain't cracked?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

S.EX will never make him stay..

S.EX will never increase your value..

S.EX will not make him LOVE U more..

S.EX will not make him earn your Trust..

S.EX will not make U superior it will rather
make U inferior...

If U are thinking of giving him S.EX because U
discovered HE had another n U don't want him 2, U want 2 satisfy his S.EXUAL desires because U don't want 2 Lose him....game over

I must confess, sorry 2 say U ARE D BIGGEST
Worldly FOOL..because it is only A FOOL that
thinks S.EX is LOVE coz Factually "IT IS NOT"

So get ur Weak mind rite n Let him know that U aint ready 4 his cunny S.EXUAL INFATUATION..

S.EX is Not LOVE and
LOVE is Not S.EX.............
Your whole poem sounds like it applies to unmarried folks. I don't support d oda guy putting so raw and stupid, But from a well-read standpoint, Sex keeps a marriage mosttyms. Even when dere's a chalenge in d home, great sex as ordained by God to foster companionship, can make both couples just keeping going on and on...
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Kunlexic(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
angeltolly: Taken!! For future purpose though.... Enjoy been single while it last.... Lest i forget; First to comment!!! kiss
when u are the 1st to comment nko,wetin we wan do,u and ur problem of 1st to comment...end tym tinz
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
priscaoge: Nothing is as good as a Happy home,but there are few things that can help us build our homes to βε best among all homes. Ladies Let's put these tips into practice,and trust me,our homes will βε one everyone will like to have.

(1) Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that most times

(2) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family

(3) Do not challenge him when he is hurt.

(4) Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

(5) Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.

(6) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.

(7) Honor his mother.

(cool Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents.

(9) Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

(10) Do not allow the maid to serve his food when you are at home.

(11) Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

With these tips put into practice, I believe we will have more of a happy home
You Op, ur tastes tells u just copied and pasted this thread from only God knows where.. Ur signature, DON'T TAKE BULLSHITS, PERfume, sweets, flowers, money etc. U're quite opposite of ur post..
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Kunlexic(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am sure,our female won't abide to dis if the man has no money with him...
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by coolest01(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
hushbarbie: awwwwww, i love dis nd i hope it works for me wen am married
let's get married right away grin
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by coolest01(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
theresa//27:
even when wives r willing,how about some husbands that does nt apriciate anytin u do as a wife,so perfect in lies,does nt keep to his word nd has a boring lifestyle,always happy when he is out of d house nd wen at home either waching ball,playing game or with his phone 24/7?even if ur wife is a saint,she will breakdown into tears oneday.
eeya, u're right sha...sad
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by coolest01(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
bank2k4real: It will be better to write it and paste it in the room.for easy remembrance... grin
hehehehe, u funny die grin
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
colombiana: Certainly not in naija sha, the only romantic fragrance naija women knw its that of currency and their most romantic word is SEND ME UR ACCOUNT NUMBER,. Anything short of this No 1-11 tips would only hapen in ur fantasy island
lol at d bolded
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Loveaflame: Superb points.Points 2-10 awesome for me.But 1 and 11 not moved by such and don't even fancy such.But truly,your points are great.If wives will really humble themselves and do them.Thumbs up!
u most ve been since d dayz of Methuselah.

Those re d basic concepts of marital communications
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
deeptesting: Sounds good but the irony is no woman can apply this facts.... Once they are married it is 50/50 if you like go hug transformer.

I couldnt but to agree with you. Women believe once they are married to you, authority and rulership now stands on 50/50. Very Bad!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by lamekiss: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice one sha. thanks to priscaoge!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt / Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.