Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. (1863 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by jjparagon(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
I've been in a relationship with esther for four years just to find her in bed with my best freind, i left her and moved on with my life until i met sum1 whose beauty i will always aknowledge, Carolyna. though she was beautiful, she left me in an ugly situation. 1 faithful day I went to see a freind of mine but guess who i saw in my freinds house that faithful morning lying in deep sleep nearly unclad, carolyna!... it took me months to recover b4 i met Gift. worse than the other two she slept with my Room mate. what the Hell is happening to me, is it that some people were destined not to love or to be loved?
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by mchileks4luv(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ shd really ask Your̶̲̥̅̊ self the question? Why are Your̶̲̥̅̊ girlfrds cheating on Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ with Your̶̲̥̅̊ friend?
But if i may ask are sure Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ on bed enough.or mayb Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are not romantic.just think abt it
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Eneg0d(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
mchileks4luv: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ shd really ask Your̶̲̥̅̊ self the question? Why are Your̶̲̥̅̊ girlfrds cheating on Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ with Your̶̲̥̅̊ friend?
But if i may ask are sure Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ on bed enough.or mayb Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are not romantic.just think abt it
congrats on your new bb undecided

9 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Eneg0d(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
op, i feel your pain.. keep trying hopefully, you' ll find your missing bone..
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Don't worry there is always someone out there for everyone. You will still meet a lady that will stay true with u.
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
j.j paragon:
I've been in a relationship with esther for four years just to find her in bed with my best freind, i left her and moved on with my life until i met sum1 whose beauty i will always aknowledge, Carolyna. though was beautiful, she left me in an ugly situation. 1 faithful day I went to see a freind of mine but guess who i saw in my freinds house that faithful morning lying in deep sleep nearly unclad, carolyna!... it took me months to recover b4 i met Gift. worse than the other two she slept with my Room mate. what the Hell is happening to me, is it that some people were destined not to love or to be loved?
good script, wat part is toton dikeh playing in d movie.
Carolyna
Ester
Or
Gift?

Re u Desmond Elliot?

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by xynerise: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
mchileks4luv: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ shd really ask Your̶̲̥̅̊ self the question? Why are Your̶̲̥̅̊ girlfrds cheating on Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ with Your̶̲̥̅̊ friend?
Grow up
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Now you a learning. Once you are through with the learning thing, nothing will surprise you about ladies. Even if you are not destined to not be loved, it is your own responsibility to put how you love in check. It keeps the heart opens and un-burdened. But seriously, to remain single might be a better deal sometimes. When you finally lost your being single, then you shall see that the singles are not cursed at all, and u might crave being one again. Again ma opinion.
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by jjparagon(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
10x all!
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by kreamidiva(f): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
What is it that you are not doing right? You need to look inwards and discover what you lack that your friends have. Goodluck in your future loventures......
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Mynd44: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2013
Start dating men instead
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by homesteady(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Start dating men instead

LOL!! Let him start with simon_andal or Hezron Lorraine
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Mynd44: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2013
homesteady:

LOL!! Let him start with simon_andal or Hezron Lorraine
If that would help
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Eneg0d: congrats on your new bb undecided
grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Eneg0d(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2013
nadia_SA: grin
wink
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2013
Eneg0d: wink
Where have u been hiding??
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by dmcdad: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2013
ighoosagie: good script, wat part is toton dikeh playing in d movie.
Carolyna
Ester
Or
Gift?

Re u Desmond Elliot?
Rotflmao... Chai! Lngkm...
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Eneg0d(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
Where have u been hiding??
have been around...keeping quiet wink
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by MrCork: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2013
j.j paragon:
I've been in a relationship with esther for four years just to find her in bed with my best freind, i left her and moved on with my life until i met sum1 whose beauty i will always aknowledge, Carolyna. though she was beautiful, she left me in an ugly situation. 1 faithful day I went to see a freind of mine but guess who i saw in my freinds house that faithful morning lying in deep sleep nearly unclad, carolyna!... it took me months to recover b4 i met Gift. worse than the other two she slept with my Room mate. what the Hell is happening to me, is it that some people were destined not to love or to be loved?

..Nigerian women or only dark skin females? angry
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by MrsChima(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Mr. Cork found a cure by sleeping with men. Try it.
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by MrCork: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Mr. Cork found a cure by sleeping with men. Try it.

..Ms Chima..why dont u juss sleep wit me and get it over and done with!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Ms Chima..why dont u juss sleep wit me and get it over and done with!!! undecided

Let me dip in the ocean with piranhas. wink
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by MrCork: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Let me dip in the ocean with piranhas. wink

..too bad.. yor loss!! angry
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by MrsChima(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..too bad.. yor loss!! angry

The greatest gift you have given me. wink
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
OP please don't give up yet you've not dated
Monica, sequisha, killda and Veronica
undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by MrCork: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2013
spongeback: OP please don't give up yet you've not dated
Monica, sequisha, killda and Veronica
undecided

..sweery u so preety u make Ms Chima look like Godzilla wink
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Eneg0d: have been around...keeping quiet wink
sad sad pls don't b quiet I love following u around, u always post on fun threads grin

I miss u small nau
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by kohlar88(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
kohlar88: The last I checked....Cossy is still single though

In btw...Being a monk/reverend father aint a bad idea....Relationship isn't meant for every1 afterall

#MyTwoShillings
He can buy a dog if he hates girls
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by kohlar88(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
kohlar88:
Ahahahahahaha....not a bad idea either...still an open option

But don't u think he l be tempted in2 Beastality....I no wan hear say dem charge person for Zoophilia/Animal Molestation ooooo.... cheesy
Haba! Guy you wicked ooooo. Lol
Re: I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
kohlar88:
Ahahahahahaha....not a bad idea either...still an open option

But don't u think he l be tempted in2 Beastality....I no wan hear say dem charge person for Zoophilia/Animal Molestation ooooo.... cheesy
**dies**

you are wikid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.