Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? (1864 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by lovelyronke20(f): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Honest answers pls...
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Tolexander: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2013
I won't really feel bad cos she has only succeeded in losing what am trying to achieve, which is to be the best boyfriend and husband to my partner.

Life goes on!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by danniyal(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2013
It will hurt especially when u are deeply in love & have committed a lot to the relationship but sometimes we loose the ones we love and there is nothing we can do about it. Dats why its good to only give what you can afford & not to kill urself on any babe
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Exponental(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2013
It depends on d depth of my feelings. But one thing for sure, LIFE GOES ON!
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2013
For how long have you been planning this?
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Castos(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Hey, baby do you wanna say that to your guy? (just asking)
1: If he loves you, then there are many questions he'll ask you and all these questions will gear to making you withdraw your statement and stay! Unless you've got convincing answers to them. If you stand your ground about this, pray that he's matured enough cos he'll demand from you everything he has bought for you starting from shewing gum to others, esp money.
2: If he doesn't love you, hurrey! You've just given him the licence to flex. Also be ready to return something as well.
Breaking a mans heart can be very bad esp that moment he's trying to propose. Please baby if you ever wanna try this, make sure to juice it in a way he'll understand.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by lovelyronke20(f): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2013
lol you guys are funny oo actually its just a question, am not saying this to my bf ooo..
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by castielo(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
I'd feel really bad even depressed.. But jez gimme two months, you are as good as forgotten.. Forgotten means u didnt exist.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Mynd44: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by lovelyronke20(f): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2013
you all have one thing in common, and that is u love ur gfs so much dat if they tell u guys this u guys will be heartbroken.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Alikaxon(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2013
I've dated many girls and haven't really been inlove. My love 4 them is not deep, even if I try to concentrate on only one, Its still not working. If one or all of them tells me they don't love me anymore, It will be a relief 4 me, a chance to go into new relationship and see if I could fall inlove. My principle is, I don't tell a girl that I'm quiting a relationship, cox It will break her heart, so I try to avoid that. They only get fed-up with me and take a walk themself.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by lovelyronke20(f): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Alikaxon: I've dated many girls and haven't really been inlove. My love 4 them is not deep, even if I try to concentrate on only one, Its still not working. If one or all of them tells me they don't love me anymore, It will be a relief 4 me, a chance to go into new relationship and see if I could fall inlove. My principle is, I don't tell a girl that I'm quiting a relationship, cox It will break her heart, so I try to avoid that. They only get fed-up with me and take a walk themself.

I think the reason why you feel this way is because you have the mind set of the relationship will fail anyways. I think you should be more postive you know and see if you will actually fall in love..
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Olugbenger(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
I won't feel anything since i would just end the relationship. embarassed
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by lovelyronke20(f): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Olugbenger: I won't feel anything since i would just end the relationship. embarassed

you wont be heartbroken?? that means you never loved her either.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Chubhie: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2013
Embrace the pain of letting go of that which is not good for you Step into it...you are stronger than the pain. You can survive and you will thrive again. Get off of the emotional roller coaster and take back your mind. Stop the rewind button and use the memories from your past to build a better life. People and situations show us parts of ourselves that we could never ever see by ourselves. Seek the wisdom, learn the lesson and move on. Always remember despite how you may feel you have something special you have GREATNESS within you.

Yours truly did this and I'm ballin and a better man. I see ladies now using all manner of scheming both emotional and otherwise to ballin into my life but am wiser and more matured now. It takes great courage and a disciplined mind to stand your ground in the heat and face of femine temptations.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by lovelyronke20(f): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Chubhie: Embrace the pain of letting go of that which is not good for you Step into it...you are stronger than the pain. You can survive and you will thrive again. Get off of the emotional roller coaster and take back your mind. Stop the rewind button and use the memories from your past to build a better life. People and situations show us parts of ourselves that we could never ever see by ourselves. Seek the wisdom, learn the lesson and move on. Always remember despite how you may feel you have something special you have GREATNESS within you.

Yours truly did this and I'm ballin and a better man. I see ladies now using all manner of scheming both emotional and otherwise to ballin into my life but am wiser and more matured now. It takes great courage and a disciplined mind to stand your ground in the heat and face of femine temptations.

wow i dont even know wat to say
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Olugbenger(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2013
lovelyronke20:

you wont be heartbroken?? that means you never loved her either.

No, i don't get heartbroken. Only love.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by lovelyronke20(f): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Olugbenger:

No, i don't get heartbroken. Only love.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oh wow okay
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by sweetestguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Won't feel anything.....neva experienced dat,and I wonder Y none of d gals I've dated has never done dat
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by xynerise: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2013
sweetestguy: Won't feel anything.....neva experienced dat,and I wonder Y none of d gals I've dated has never done dat
So how did they become your EXs?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
If you have the guts to tell your man that you don't love him anymore i think you are a courageous woman. If he is a mature man he will simply let you go i think................. worst case scenario he has another chance to find someone who can love him. Who wants to be with someone who does not love him methinks its painful to be with someone you know does not want to be with you and then you keep trying to win the person's love when its a case of love impossible. On the other hand some people like to manage what they have.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by kalushaiyke(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2013
Will just be angry I didn't break the news first to her....life goes on though.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by snadguy007(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Tolexander: I won't really feel bad cos she has only succeeded in losing what am trying to achieve, which is to be the best boyfriend and husband to my partner.

Life goes on!
God bless you man. I wish my Ex could read this and realise what she just lost.

I felt bad initially when she told me she doesnt love me anymore and dat she was having a strange feelings for me.......Now i'm the most happiest man on earth cos i'v got nothing to worry abt again.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by sweetestguy(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2013
xynerise:
So how did they become your EXs?
I'm d one dat usually leaves dem
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Alikaxon(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Chubhie: Embrace the pain of letting go of that which is not good for you Step into it...you are stronger than the pain. You can survive and you will thrive again. Get off of the emotional roller coaster and take back your mind. Stop the rewind button and use the memories from your past to build a better life. People and situations show us parts of ourselves that we could never ever see by ourselves. Seek the wisdom, learn the lesson and move on. Always remember despite how you may feel you have something special you have GREATNESS within you.

feminine temptations is one of the hardest thing to resist, only guys that can control their emotion can do so, cox girls; they make u feel guilty 4 turning them off. I think this is the major reason I've had them plenty. They re on my neck, they know how to take advantage of my emotions. Just last week, a girl accused me of not calling her always, she said I don't even care if she exists. I pleaded with her that I'll change, with the way she sounded on phone, like she wants to cry, "very seducing voice" I was forced to beg her. Now, I make sure I always call her regularly, omg, she's about to be my gf now, we re planning a date. Hmmm, I feel guilty hurting them.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by zeongeon: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2013
I won't feel bad..I will gladly let her go..its not by force for some 2 love U...I always tell my fellow men this : once u are connected with urself it bcomes difficult for u as a man to b heartbroken, plead for love, b lonely or desperate hence any babe who doesn't love u or see u as an asset to love and to keep is free 2 go
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by AbuMikey(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2013

Okay, I don't need this kind of situation for now, so, Singlehood iz still tha best option, for now wink

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Drink lots of whiskey and sleep off! The following day after the hangover go out and get a replacement. Simple!
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by pasqal09: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Its not a new thing nah, if a girl tells u that she doesn't love u anymore. Tell her ok, and look somewhere else, there are many fishes in the river jor
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Tolexander: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2013

chubhie, are you talking from a personal experience or what?
Where is the she that i use(d) to know those days in school?
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by haitto99(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
mehn! happened to me once....funny tin is,i did notin wrong.......my heart don strong pass dangote expired cement.....f**k love
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? by Chubhie: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Alikaxon: feminine temptations is one of the hardest thing to resist, only guys that can control their emotion can do so, cox girls; they make u feel guilty 4 turning them off. I think this is the major reason I've had them plenty. They re on my neck, they know how to take advantage of my emotions. Just last week, a girl accused me of not calling her always, she said I don't even care if she exists. I pleaded with her that I'll change, with the way she sounded on phone, like she wants to cry, "very seducing voice" I was forced to beg her. Now, I make sure I always call her regularly, omg, she's about to be my gf now, we re planning a date. Hmmm, I feel guilty hurting them.
Flee bro. She's probably gonna drain you emotionally and otherwise and then walk. You gonna be her pillar and her all n all but, when the chips are down she's gonna leave you high and dry. Never climb a fence for one who may never cross a gutter for you. Emotional vampires abound. Guard yourself properly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.