Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) (19504 Views)

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? / The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
masonkz:

The devil has baptized you already by denying you an education. The day you were born, there was merriment, now see how you've turned into a chaos in Nairaland.

Ouch!!
Oh Lord!
Why did u murder him like dis ni?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tight pants affect fertility in men, forget about the gay talk, its not healthy.

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
That would be too tight for me anyway, coupled with the Nigerian heat, plus these laps of mine. Nahhh.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by 2sa2: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
masonkz: That would be too tight for me anyway, coupled with the Nigerian heat, plus these laps of mine. Nahhh.
stop giving stupid reasons why you cant wear it, for starters, its elastic and can fit any lap, all u hav to do is buy your size. secondly who told you it causes heat? ignorance. you just cant wear it in public so people do not know you are one of those people committing abomination in our land. Retard!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Can someone please give me Goodluck's phone number?
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
2sa2: stop giving stupid reasons why you cant wear it, for starters, its elastic and can fit any lap, all u hav to do is buy your size. secondly who told you it causes heat? ignorance. you just cant wear it in public so people do not know you are one of those people committing abomination in our land. Retard!

Lol you want a reason? I just don't see myself wearing it. Simple. Nothing to it, and I can always admire sexy guys in it. Gay people still have their preferences when it comes to clothes too, you know.

If you thought for a second, that this rubbish you wrote up there would cause even a slight wrinkle on my forehead, sorry to tell you that you failed. Come up with something better wink

3 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by sweetgala(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Are they mad, if a bloke must wear tight pants what's wrong with skinny jeans, I never really liked leggings on women to even closely endorse it for men.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by sweetgala(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
manny4life:

How about the swimmers, surfers, cyclists, etc that put on tights, what do we say about them? Gay?

#JustAsking

They wear it for comfort and aerodynamics, I wear tight padded cycling shorts for cycling cause anything else after 2hrs in a cycling saddle would leave my bum sore for 10days
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Mustay(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lewdness, promiscuity, randiness, fornication, sodomy; all sexual tendencies are strictly the citizen’s private business and MUST always remain so. ‘Don’t ask, don’t tell.” Under no circumstance should any one, Gay or Straight wear T-shirts that say- ‘I like to have sex with such and such.’ This is your private business. As far as the state is concerned—being a public health matter—sex is only encouraged under marriage unions.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/09/09/peregrino-brimah-setting-the-facts-on-gays-straight/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=peregrino-brimah-setting-the-facts-on-gays-straight

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by victokafor(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
end time tinz
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
masonkz: That would be too tight for me anyway, coupled with the Nigerian heat, plus these laps of mine. Nahhh.

wow, uv gat a big set of laps?? Yummy. Always picture u as a small frame boi wink
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
2sa2: stop giving stupid reasons why you cant wear it, for starters, its elastic and can fit any lap, all u hav to do is buy your size. secondly who told you it causes heat? ignorance. you just cant wear it in public so people do not know you are one of those people committing abomination in our land. Retard!
this one is here again to wankk hard at my profile pix. Keep it up, we lnw ur type.
Anyway, its not easy to be gan5d raped at such an early age.
Pele, ndo, get well soon. Psychological and emmotional trauma leads to aggression transfer, its understandable but keep it cool. High BP is free. Isi ewu
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
LakunleOlogunro: Can someone please give me Goodluck's phone number?
this pretender is here too.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
lekkie073:
Sombodi-gat-to-dye
drop ur contacts if uv gat the balls. E go shock u pass high tension, a promise.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by pbling: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
ds r skiny jean niga,its bull shit,.fuk dem
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by bigtt76(f): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
duuuuh! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Babzilla:

HEY!
THIS TOPIC IS 4 NORMAL PEOPLE
NOT FOR POOFS
U BEING ON THIS THREAD IS A PRIVILEGE
SO DONT BE RUNNING UR DICK SUCKING MOUTH
FVCKING FART PUNCHER
_

Thank goodness I'm not normal. I'd really hate to be classified alongside "normal" Nigerians such as yourself. I'm a freak, and proud!!!!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
masonkz:

The devil has baptized you already by denying you an education. The day you were born, there was merriment, now see how you've turned into a chaos in Nairaland.
_

Ouch! I was going to ignore him but this is an epic burn!

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
_

It would be in humanity's best interest if you did not spawn.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Akposy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
I love skinny jeans/chinos......dey r ma favourite
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by doconair: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
bjprodint: i cant date a guy who wears it,i dont even like mi guy wearing a pencil jean talk less of leggings,so irritating!
.ur spot on lady.what is paramont is modest dressing
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by piagetskinner(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Poo @ its peak
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by abbyrian(f): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmmmm.... On a second thought, I don't think Chinese men should not have a problem with rocking the trend, or what do you think?
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by IKenn(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2013
skinny jeans never see my wardrope so dis one na mission impossible
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by InvertedHammer: 4:47am On Sep 12, 2013
/

just because they have d.cks,

you assumed they are guys

/
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by bibiking7(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2013
it looks....ehmmm... whats the word.....ehmmmm...... yep, it looks phaggotty
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by lertee(f): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

I wonder how they are able to fit their package into those trousers..

Even with baggy jeans sef, I still have issues zipping up.. undecided

I just read a dirty meaning into this and it got me LMSAO.
I guess babariga trouser would take your package fully
cheesy
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by nnadychuks(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Gays leggins not male leggins....
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by thoth: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Nigerian will adopt this very easily.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by kadman(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Xb4Real:

EXCUSE ME?!!!!

EXCUSE ME?!!!!

What are you excusing ? Go sit your monkey homopobic self somewhere. Fool !
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by kadman(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Meh.. can't wear them as I'd look stupid in them. My jeans are almost as tight anyway so really can't judge.

The first pic of the Nigerian boy is rocking it !
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2013
kadman: Meh.. can't wear them as I'd look stupid in them. My jeans are almost as tight anyway so really can't judge.

The first pic of the Nigerian boy is rocking it !
I love ur display Pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Express Egg Yolk 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum / Latest Ankara Blouse And Wrapper Style -vol 2 / Will "Bio Oil" Give Me A Perfect And Even Skin Tone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.