Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Why The Call For Disintegration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Call For Disintegration? (810 Views)

APC Set For Disintegration / Nigeria Heading For Disintegration – Ex-defence Chief / GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Call For Disintegration? by Wsdm: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2013
I have decided to ask parts of the endless questions that troubles my my mind when i hear people talking about disintegration:
*Why is it that we only talk about it when Jonathan seems to be heading to Otuoke in 2015?
*Why is it that the North are not contemplating it? Is it patriotism or parasitism?
*Who is going to face its consequences as wealth without pro-developmental leadership is hoarse?
*Is it all the developed countries of the world that have our peculiar type of wealth(oil)?
*Will the North be able to live with their vast lands all suitable for agricultural and technological advantages?
*Will the south( south-south and south-east ) be able to live peacefully without the former claiming "our oil " syndrome and the later claiming population and technological advantage?
*Will the west be able to also live with their exposures in education, international trading and ofcourse agriculture?
*Don't we all know that we shall become automatic foreigners in our present country if you live outside your proposed country and shall be treated as if you are in Ghana?
*Lastly, who is going to retain the word "NIGERIA"?
Re: Why The Call For Disintegration? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2013
@ poster.
Its d south-east that owns trading in africa. Are u a learner? Are u new in naija?
They have found oil in Anambra, Ebonyi and enugu lately.
Dont wory, fear not for disintegration will yield more result.
Re: Why The Call For Disintegration? by Wsdm: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2013
emmydeep: @ poster.
Its d south-east that owns trading in africa. Are u a learner? Are u new in naija?
They have found oil in Anambra, Ebonyi and enugu lately.
Dont wory, fear not for disintegration will yield more result.
So without oil one can not live a happy life again?
If the Igbos are so strong why have they refused to stand together firmly to pursue a united goal? At least after the late Ojukwu, Igbos have been reduced to 'i support' ethnic group in Nigeria's political circle.
Re: Why The Call For Disintegration? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2013
Wsdm: *Why is it that the North are not contemplating it? Is it patriotism or parasitism?

have you been following recent events? as a northerner i promise you me like a lot of people i know pray for it, the only pro nigeria north is the oil benefiting few

Wsdm: *Lastly, who is going to retain the word "NIGERIA"?

the group that have destroyed the name the most should keep it or let it just die off

1 Like

Re: Why The Call For Disintegration? by DerideGull(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2013
Wsdm:
So without oil one can not live a happy life again?
If the Igbos are so strong why have they refused to stand together firmly to pursue a united goal? At least after the late Ojukwu, Igbos have been reduced to 'i support' ethnic group in Nigeria's political circle.

It is a pity your postulations sounded very childish. I guess you need to realize that not all human beings appreciate riding in a dilapidated junk vehicle. In addition, Ndigbo do not follow things sheepishly or overly receptive to hero figures. Any Igbo chap could have done what Ojukwu did in 1967 granted the position and circumstance.

Only a fool such as you would contemplate that Ndigbo had been reduced to anything in Nigerian polity. If you were half as clever, you could realize that Nigeria is a dead-end and the best approach to its polity is “wait and see”.

As for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria, it is a matter of time and circumstance. There no iota of story about Nigeria that entices patriotism. Even the good natured soil speaks volumes about uncommon and uncompromised differences among the nation states wickedly and forcefully joined together by the idiotic British imperialists.

As for name the Nigeria, you can ship it back to Lord Lugard and Britain.
Re: Why The Call For Disintegration? by Wsdm: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
DivideUs:

have you been following recent events? as a northerner i promise you me like a lot of people i know pray for it, the only pro nigeria north is the oil benefiting few

the group that have destroyed the name the most should keep it or let it just die off
Who is going to feel the heat most in term of 'IMMIGRANT'?
If the name eventually die off, what are the likely name of the new countries? At least the Yorubas will choose Odudua republic(sorry my spelling of Odudua may not be correct), the North already have Arewa, the Igbos will certainly go for their long awaited Biafra, the South- South shall be called what?
I just hope it is going to be peaceful if it eventually happens.
Re: Why The Call For Disintegration? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^^^ Niger delta republic i believe or what ever they decide when the time comes

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE:FG Seeks Spiritual Solution To End Face-off / Nigeria's Finance Minister Okonjo Iweala Forced Thisday Publisher To Sack Editor / Opposition Only Concerned About PDP Affairs, They Are Jobless – Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.