Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 (3645 Views)

APC Set For Disintegration / Why The Call For Disintegration? / Nigeria Heading For Disintegration – Ex-defence Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Brixtonyute(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2012
I'm a student of CIA's covert operations - and everything unfolding in Nigeria is a chess game. I'm not a conspiracy theorist - but GEJ is definitely working according to the script..

These are his objectives:

- Destabilize Nigeria.

- Loot the treasury blind.

- Secession of Nigerdelta republic - with Ijaws dominating the other minority tribes.

Phase 1: The first phase is about destabilizing the whole Northern Nigeria, and the dead people are the puns in the game..

Phase 2: Loot the treasury dry - they have already started this, and it's only going to continue.

Phase 3: Shift the bombing campaign to the SW - this is going to start later this year, or early next year. Once, chaos starts in the SW - GEJ will declare state of emergency in at least two states in the SW.

Phase 4: Arm the Ijaw miltants - and the taking over of the SS coastal waters by Ijaw militants.

Phase 5: Bombing campaign all over SE - and mass arrest of the troublesome MASSOB members.

Open your third eyes, Nigerians. The script is well planned - and the winner shall take all that's at stake. This is a global uprising - it kicked off in Egypt, and Tunisia. I doubt Nigeria will escape what's about to hit the country. The people behind the whole thing knows what they're doing. It's final showdown between the crumbling Western countries - and third world countries. It's the scramble for resources - and the smaller the country - the easier it's for the people behind it to manipulate.

South American countries have started kicking Europe out of their countries - by nationalizing their biggest corporations. Syria and Iran are still standing firm - but I don't know how long they will last. West Africa is crumbling - and Nigeria is about to crumble, courtesy the chief puppet, GEJ..

Grab your popcorns, and enjoy what's about to happen.

Not Nigerian, but I love Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by london2lasgidi(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2012
Interesting read.
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by deshclones(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2012
Brixtonyute: I'm a student of CIA's covert operations - and everything unfolding in Nigeria is a chess game. I'm not a conspiracy theorist - but GEJ is definitely working according to the script..

These are his objectives:

- Destabilize Nigeria.

- Loot the treasury blind.

- Secession of Nigerdelta republic - with Ijaws dominating the other minority tribes.

Phase 1: The first phase is about destabilizing the whole Northern Nigeria, and the dead people are the puns in the game..

Phase 2: Loot the treasury dry - they have already started this, and it's only going to continue.

Phase 3: Shift the bombing campaign to the SW - this is going to start later this year, or early next year. Once, chaos starts in the SW - GEJ will declare state of emergency in at least two states in the SW.

Phase 4: Arm the Ijaw miltants - and the taking over of the SS coastal waters by Ijaw militants.

Phase 5: Bombing campaign all over SE - and mass arrest of the troublesome MASSOB members.

Open your third eyes, Nigerians. The script is well planned - and the winner shall take all that's at stake. This is a global uprising - it kicked off in Egypt, and Tunisia. I doubt Nigeria will escape what's about to hit the country. The people behind the whole thing knows what they're doing. It's final showdown between the crumbling Western countries - and third world countries. It's the scramble for resources - and the smaller the country - the easier it's for the people behind it to manipulate.

South American countries have started kicking Europe out of their countries - by nationalizing their biggest corporations. Syria and Iran are still standing firm - but I don't know how long they will last. West Africa is crumbling - and Nigeria is about to crumble, courtesy the chief puppet, GEJ..

Grab your popcorns, and enjoy what's about to happen.

Not Nigerian, but I love Nigerians!

second worst poo i have ever read in my adult life...topped only by the disaster that spews from that scallywag arole odua...you my slave is exhibiting unquantified bullshit in 6D... wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by london2lasgidi(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2012
deshclones:

second worst poo i have ever read in my adult life...topped only by the disaster that spews from that scallywag arole odua...you my slave is exhibiting unquantified bullshit in 6D... wink wink wink

Don't you think that was the same thing Nigerians said about the xmas bomber? I remember my folks telling me Nigerians love life too much to die.
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by deshclones(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Don't you think that was the same thing Nigerians said about the xmas bomber? I remember my folks telling me Nigerians love life too much to die.

No doubt naija is at the departure lounge of its existence..but for someone to suggest gej is playing out a script is really scatter yarning...that my friend is my argument... wink wink
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by ak47mann(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2012
grin well i do know who to get contact from cool AFRICOM is a special reserve military"objective" is undercover the real source on terrorism in Africa.Their are strategic places spy by secret forces from code A and code D from two main organizations that control the world economy and population,everthing goes by the book cool
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by london2lasgidi(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2012
deshclones:
No doubt naija is at the departure lounge of its existence..but for someone to suggest gej is playing out a script is really scatter yarning...that my friend is my argument... wink wink

We all have to be vigilant. You shouldn't trust Nigerian leaders, they are all the same thing.
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 02, 2012
Yes we all knw CIA is working hard to disintegrate this useless country. I am not proud of Nigeria so I support any thing that will divide this nation. Remember US army recruited high number of nigerians(IGBO SPEAkERS) for Africom in preparation of any military intevention come 2015. Yes igbos are tired of this nation.a date have been fixed '29th MAY 2015'. OJUKWU I hail thee. Can't wait for the 'LAND OF RISING SUN' BIAFRA.,

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2012
kcswat: Yes we all knw CIA is working hard to disintegrate this useless country. I am not proud of Nigeria so I support any thing that will divide this nation. Remember US army recruited high number of nigerians(IGBO SPEAkERS) for Africom in preparation of any military intevention come 2015. Yes igbos are tired of this nation.a date have been fixed '29th MAY 2015'. OJUKWU I hail thee. Can't wait for the 'LAND OF RISING SUN' BIAFRA.,

Please I hope you have improved on that lard bucket called OPgbunigwe grin
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by greenhouse2012: 6:41pm On May 02, 2012
The Boko Haram theory
Boko Haram, at the time of formation was a potentially dangerous group.As it gained popularity, the PDP realized it could be instrumental to its political success in some parts of the north.Boko Haram was used in the 2007 elections and were given certain promises by the Yar'adua Government.
In 2009, there was a crackdown against boko haram as a result of the growing tension between them and the PDP government.Yusuf(the leader of Boko haram) and his men were going to spill the secret due to the non-fulfilment of the promises made to them by PDP. This was not allowed to happen as Yusuf and his men were summarilly executed following orders from president Yar'adua..At this point the weakened Boko haram was forced into hibernation.
President Yar'adua died in May 2010. According to PDP arrangement, the north still had a few years to rule the country before it gets to the turn of other regions.This causes a division in the party, and Jonathan who was Yar'adua's vice president, a man from the South South region was favoured by some party top-shots including former President Obasanjo. Jonathan becomes president and now an aggrieved group of Northern elders will seek a revenge.They will require the services of a betrayed friend of the PDP.Boko Haram quickly comes to mind.Suddenly, the near extinct Boko Haram is resuscitated, becomes well funded and equiped.But what would be its aim? What would it fight for. It would avenge the killing of its leader and members by attacking the security forces and christians responsible. This is to hide the intentions of those really behind the uprising.
The NSA and his boss know about this. They know who is behind all these and having held secret talks with them, they agreed all this will end by June. And so the unperturbed president could boldly make this proclamation in far away Korea.

This is my Boko Haram Theory. Pass it on if it makes sense to you.
Anonymous.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2012
greenhouse2012: The Boko Haram theory
Boko Haram, at the time of formation was a potentially dangerous group.As it gained popularity, the PDP realized it could be instrumental to its political success in some parts of the north.Boko Haram was used in the 2007 elections and were given certain promises by the Yar'adua Government.
In 2009, there was a crackdown against boko haram as a result of the growing tension between them and the PDP government.Yusuf(the leader of Boko haram) and his men were going to spill the secret due to the non-fulfilment of the promises made to them by PDP. This was not allowed to happen as Yusuf and his men were summarilly executed following orders from president Yar'adua..At this point the weakened Boko haram was forced into hibernation.
President Yar'adua died in May 2010. According to PDP arrangement, the north still had a few years to rule the country before it gets to the turn of other regions.This causes a division in the party, and Jonathan who was Yar'adua's vice president, a man from the South South region was favoured by some party top-shots including former President Obasanjo. Jonathan becomes president and now an aggrieved group of Northern elders will seek a revenge.They will require the services of a betrayed friend of the PDP.Boko Haram quickly comes to mind.Suddenly, the near extinct Boko Haram is resuscitated, becomes well funded and equiped.But what would be its aim? What would it fight for. It would avenge the killing of its leader and members by attacking the security forces and christians responsible. This is to hide the intentions of those really behind the uprising.
The NSA and his boss know about this. They know who is behind all these and having held secret talks with them, they agreed all this will end by June. And so the unperturbed president could boldly make this proclamation in far away Korea.

This is my Boko Haram Theory. Pass it on if it makes sense to you.
Anonymous.

Not bad. conceivable as MEND militancy was due to Peter Odili's Political ambitions. spice it up with more FACTS
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by belovedaja(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2012
kcswat: Yes we all knw CIA is working hard to disintegrate this useless country. I am not proud of Nigeria so I support any thing that will divide this nation. Remember US army recruited high number of nigerians(IGBO SPEAkERS) for Africom in preparation of any military intevention come 2015. Yes igbos are tired of this nation.a date have been fixed '29th MAY 2015'. OJUKWU I hail thee. Can't wait for the 'LAND OF RISING SUN' BIAFRA.,
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by belovedaja(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2012
please when did africom start the recruit. I will to be part of it. Please can you get me updated.
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 02, 2012
@ opp,what you wrote there is interesting. there are a few major blunders in your write-up but I will not point them out for you. Death to nigeria.long live BIAFRA.
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by SailorXY: 10:55pm On May 02, 2012
i think the write up makes some sense to me... together with the boko haram theory.anyway im down for whatever divides Nigeria into shreds kiss... the level of tribalism cant get us anywhere, & that's #FACT# sad
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by ak47mann(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2012
Poster get your facts right GEJ is not Nigerian problem, Northern Nigeria seceded about 14 years ago, with the declaration of sharia, which is superior to the constitution. coolthey are still in the union just because the system is corrupt and they still collect monthly allocations cool
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by baysol: 9:24am On May 03, 2012

Dumb Biafra proponents, I hope you will commence pulling out of south west especially Lagos as you parasites are no more needed. Lets see if your theory that commerce will run aground will work, or rather good ridance to bad nonsense.
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by ak47mann(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2012
baysol:

Dumb Biafra proponents, I hope you will commence pulling out of south west especially Lagos as you parasites are no more needed. Lets see if your theory that commerce will run aground will work, or rather good ridance to bad nonsense.
are u one of the SW almajiris? if you act like animal your govt will silent you, u think they will allow some useless touts to destroy their investors lives and properties?i thought subsidy thought you people a lesson but don't think so coolwhen the time come try it and see that no govt will allow destruction of human right violation..................
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Beaf1: 10:12am On May 03, 2012
deshclones:

^^
You are a fool

If Nigeria is "at the departure lounge of its existence" and the Retardeen, the socalled commander in chief is sitting on the fence watching, without making a single effort in stopping that, do you want us to blame you? sh!thead?
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Nobody: 10:29am On May 03, 2012
honestly, with the ways things are unfolding, and happenings all over the world, i have always have a tought that these are scripts to acheive something. look at the high unemployement rate, happenings in syria, japan tsunami, n so much more. these things are just too obvious more than saying they are just happening like that.
Shadow government are the real players. and the media is controlleddoin a great job in lettimg us think these things are just natural. unfortunately, the media is controlled by these shadow governmnts and nobody knows them but they walk among us
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2012
If that is his plan, then Gej is the messiah we 've been waiting for. He is God sent!
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by achi4u(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2012
each time i sleep i dreamed BIAFRA.grin

ndi ugwu/ndi Yoruba i will miss u guysgrin
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by ak47mann(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2012
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by lekkie073(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2012
all said well....but naija will only break if and when the sw wishes. We hold d almajiri north and the cunning se together.an hausa man will prefer a yoruba man to rule rather than d ibo, same also, an ibo man will prefrr yorubaman to rule rather than an hausa. To make the division come earlier, advice boko haraam to bomb any part of sw and then ....gbam...dats all!
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by belovedaja(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2012
If this is true then more power to his elbow. We should all support him .
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Remii(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2012
Uhmn
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 16, 2012
THIS IS ONE BAD THINGS ABOUT INTERNET, EVERYONE NOW HAVE ACCESS TO POST SHIT

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Can we see the signs??

Bombs already started moving south, He already awarded coastal security to Tompolo, Massob supporters are already being arrested

He has done nothing about Boko Haram
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by geeez: 5:46am On Dec 27, 2012
The day the bombings hit the SW will be the beginning of the end as OBJ is the only one holding the fractured pieces of this nation together
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hmmm, and this op wrote all these in may
shocked

I am a believer, I hope the breakup does happen tho
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by belovedaja(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
If it is true then he have my support .
Re: GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Rossikk(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2012

You're the dumbest mor.on on this forum. This was exactly how the west was able to conquer, enslave, and colonise your fathers. Divide and conquer. Playing one African against the other to get what THEY want. Now they are about to use you for the same thing, and like a dumb, cursed fool, you invite them with open arms. When will Africans be cured of their blindness??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them / We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso / What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.