Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,139 members, 7,856,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Best I Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best I Ever Had (695 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Smelly Vagina Is The Best. I Love It. / Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best I Ever Had by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2013
I went back to school in Lagos on Wednesday after staying on this 'long holiday' ASUU has offered us.
I went back to school because i was tired of staying in my father's house__for me,it was an insult!
Everyday in my father's house was always boring but thankGod for the Ps2 my little brother got from his last bithday,it really took away some 'killdead' boredom.

I decided to go back to school on wednesday even though i know there were no activties.

Geeez! The campus was really DRY!
When i arrived i saw no SINGLE soul in our hostel, at a point i wanted to go back immediately because i was afraid maybe thieves,cultist or outlaws may rob me or even worst.
But then six of my friends came outta no where and started laughing at me! grin grin

*sighs* i was relieved and happy to see them.
Immediatly we started gisting as sure boys wey we be. Lol
Wale(one of my friends,the baddest)then told me that my Crush is in school.
This my crush(Esther) stays at the other hostel beside ours.
I like this girl like DIE!
But unfortunately she has a Boyfriend(Tayo)

But i wasn't scared of Tayo,i talked to Esther whenever i wanted to but not intimate talks...duh!

Back to the matter!

I asked Wale if Tayo was in school and guess what? cheesy

HE WASN'T!

Wale and the rest of my friends dared me to confront Esther and tell i like her!
We went to extent on betting 2 thousand naira each and 4 HOT SLAPS if i can tell her that and kiss her!

Taaaaa!! As an Igbo boy wey i be i see money! Nna i agreed!

I waited for her outside her hostel for over 30 minutes till she came out and i went to her.
First of all i told her she shouldn't go out that it was gonna rain....i convinced her and she listened,i followed her into her hostel after convincing her that ours was locked.
She brought me into her room and offered me chilled 'Power Horse energy drink' grin
As a sure boy wey i be na....i stated my mission and feelings for after 17 minutes of talking.

She was kinda blushing,and i asked her want she thinks..
She was speechless.....immediately i hushed her by putting my second right fingers on her lips.
She shutup at once!
Then i kissed her!!!

It was unbelievable because i thought she would retaliate by slapping me or asking me out.

Clue: *she likes me too*

we kissed for over 10 minutes until i pushed her to the bed....GAWD! She was comfortable!
She helped me remove my polo and i did the same,she unzipped my trousers and removed my bursers and GAWD she started sucking my ODOGWU that was already long and bonned on the highest limit!
She sucked it for over 3 minutes,swallowed my perere!
Then i positioned her bend over and we went on a long trip riding on a DOG!
I held her hair and bangged like never before!
We switched to another position and i didn't fail to represent THE MEN!
She was a razz fvcker that night!
We did it for an hour!

After all she told me she broke up with Tayo and we started dating...hmmmm! She is the best!!

As for my friends i chopped their money and they chopped my HOT SLAPS! Wale ran away,i neva still slap am, but if catch am ehn!

Am a cute,romantic,sexy,physique,intelligent guy................. winkwink

Guys hold your babies on here!!

TALLY HO!!
Re: Best I Ever Had by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Abeg shey na all gals dey suck guyz d!ck? If yes den I rest my case about kissing
god_of_music: I she started sucking my ODOGWU that was already long and bonned on the highest limit!
She sucked it for over 3 minutes,swallowed my perere!
Then i positioned her bend over and we went on a long trip riding on a DOG!
I held her hair and bangged like never before!
We switched to another position and i didn't fail to represent THE MEN!
She was a razz fvcker that night!
We did it for an hour!

TALLY HO!!
Abeg shey na all gals dey suck guyz d!ck? If yes den I rest my case about kissing
Re: Best I Ever Had by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2013
pleas a MOD should delete this thread...i already created the original one...this one is an error plsssss

(1) (Reply)

Why She Will Accept To Marry You! / Am I In Love? / "Too Much English... The Reason Women Reject Most Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.