Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

"Too Much English... The Reason Women Reject Most Men" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Too Much English... The Reason Women Reject Most Men" (694 Views)

Rejection, Fear Of Rejection And Reasons Why Women Reject Men / Why Do The Nigeran Women Reject Me? / 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Too Much English... The Reason Women Reject Most Men" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
They probably were days when your level of grammar dictates which woman you date. The days women fell for this seem to have gone. And even in the present day...never mind the fact that you've a mastery of every conceivable dating rhetoric and have the tongue of a modern-day Casanova. The game has changed, and women are speaking far more than pedestrian English.

Do you doubt this?

I’m sure the unofficial statistic has a staggering 80-90% of interactions occurring at a non-verbal level, meaning your words don’t cook rice in the dating field anymore.

Yes! make no mistake, it’s not really what you say to a woman––it’s never been really about what you say––but the manner in which you deliver those words that matters!

So I think it's time to do away with these dating red flags and quietly exhibit your confidence through mere body gestures. It saves you the energy. How you appear or what you put on may to some extent not really matter BUT what matters most is how you move yourself within your body, how you gesticulate, the timing of it and what and why you did it for are scoring more points.

Another key is your understanding of the body language the girl you are talking to, is expressing. Is she showing sign of "keep talking" or "stop talking" If you miss this part, you probably will be shooting yourself... and this is where majority of guys do carry LAST.

Attention...is the bedrock of it all. If you are not paying attention to observe how you're talking and what that is doing to whom you're talking to, how then do you intend to succeed with the modern day babes who are probably first class materials in the art of body language guys exhibit when playing around them?

I don't think, most women reject guys for the mere fact that those guys don't have their accounts in MILLIONS or are models... I attribute almost 90% of those rejection coming from guys not knowing the trend we're in.

No much grammar, no much account balance to display or even those muscles etc... it's just about how you carry yourself... that counts most.

Visit: www.flaubertajiero.com For More Date Tips

1 Like

Re: "Too Much English... The Reason Women Reject Most Men" by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Brb
Re: "Too Much English... The Reason Women Reject Most Men" by Skyrex(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: They probably were days when your level of grammar dictates which woman you date. The days women fell for this seem to have gone. And even in the present day...never mind the fact that you've a mastery of every conceivable dating rhetoric and have the tongue of a modern-day Casanova. The game has changed, and women are speaking far more than pedestrian English.

Do you doubt this?

I’m sure the unofficial statistic has a staggering 80-90% of interactions occurring at a non-verbal level, meaning your words don’t cook rice in the dating field anymore.

Yes! make no mistake, it’s not really what you say to a woman––it’s never been really about what you say––but the manner in which you deliver those words that matters!

So I think it's time to do away with these dating red flags and quietly exhibit your confidence through mere body gestures. It saves you the energy. How you appear or what you put on may to some extent not really matter BUT what matters most is how you move yourself within your body, how you gesticulate, the timing of it and what and why you did it for are scoring more points.

Another key is your understanding of the body language the girl you are talking to, is expressing. Is she showing sign of "keep talking" or "stop talking" If you miss this part, you probably will be shooting yourself... and this is where majority of guys do carry LAST.

Attention...is the bedrock of it all. If you are not paying attention to observe how you're talking and what that is doing to whom you're talking to, how then do you intend to succeed with the modern day babes who are probably first class materials in the art of body language guys exhibit when playing around them?

I don't think, most women reject guys for the mere fact that those guys don't have their accounts in MILLIONS or are models... I attribute almost 90% of those rejection coming from guys not knowing the trend we're in.

No much grammar, no much account balance to display or even those muscles etc... it's just about how you carry yourself... that counts most.

Visit: www.flaubertajiero.com For More Date Tips
. Thats a nice tips u got there.
Re: "Too Much English... The Reason Women Reject Most Men" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Crinkum crankum does work.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U Were In Our Shoes? / 5 Reasons She Is Attracted To Your Best Friend. / 10 Flirting Tips Every Woman Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.