Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? (2791 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by newslife: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Just tell us how long, with a reason
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by jmoore(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Till marriage because I am a christian
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Evachidex(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
God helping me, till my wedding night. Knowing His GRACE has sustained me all the while, I'm afraid of abusing it now.
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by mideeniafe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Evachidex: God helping me, till my wedding night. Knowing His GRACE has sustained me all the while, I'm afraid of abusing it now.
Like seriously oo. So help me God.
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by nneh1(f): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Till I get married bcs God says marriage is honourable and the bed undefied but the devil is really annoyed.
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by engrtee(f): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Till death do us part
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
As long as I like.

Reason - because I want to.
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Netz2(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Keeping The Virginity for what?

When the same Dude to marry Would Have disvirgined so many ladies bfre marriage time!! #

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Till marriage.

Netz2: Keeping The Virginity for what?

When the same Dude to marry Would Have disvirgined so many ladies bfre marriage time!! #

Speak for yourself.

I do believe some men out there are also waiting. They're rare, yes, but I'm sure they do exist.
And just because everyone's committing murder doesn't mean other people should follow suit.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by xynerise: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
See men are even commenting(based on the question) grin
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Till Christ comes
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Till d next second !!!
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by tintingz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Keeping it for my virgin wife smiley
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by tintingz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Till Christ comes
Lolz...I don't think you are still a virgin abi you be nun? grin
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
tintingz: Lolz...I don't think you are still a virgin abi you be nun? grin
yes i am tongue
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by obowunmi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Anytime the right pu.s.sy comes around.
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes i am tongue
Ok...keep it till christ comes grin
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
tintingz: Ok...keep it till christ comes grin
amen. U should join me
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Netz2(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes i am tongue

Allow me to confirm if na thru.. so as to clean up the mess of believing u or not
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Netz2:

Allow me to confirm if na thru.. so as to clean up the mess of believing u or not
shocked
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by ikekings(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
**subscribing** looking for a virgin to marry
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Ruq: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Till you realize itz not really worth keeping. but then again
Till you realize itz really worth the wait. but I'll go for the 1st

Sometimes I don't like the way religion(some) preaches that we keep it till marriage. I mean if God doesn't what us to shag before marriage I think he shoulda just made only married people feel konji, the test is just too hard to pass. then maybe we'll all want to get married.

God mercy for me.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by mysticgal(f): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
wears my big sunglasses,grabs chair,folds hands and wait for ugly,laughable comments cool
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Netz2(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
mysticgal: wears my big sunglasses,grabs chair,folds hands and wait for ugly,laughable comments cool
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by tintingz(m): 6:19am On Sep 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: amen. U should join me
No...I will keep it till I'm married wink
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2013
tintingz: No...I will keep it till I'm married wink
grin grin
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by UjSizzle(f): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2013
As long as you want---cos it's yours.
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Exponental(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2013
U shld have asked me when I was in primary schl/jss class.......cos it's been lost since tey tey!
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2013
2weeks after i get married.
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by EejaNla01(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Ruq: Till you realize itz not really worth keeping. but then again
Till you realize itz really worth the wait. but I'll go for the 1st

Sometimes I don't like the way religion(some) preaches that we keep it till marriage. I mean if God doesn't what us to shag before marriage I think he shoulda just made only married people feel konji, the test is just too hard to pass. then maybe we'll all want to get married.

God mercy for me.

Brother our problem is that we marry late,abi what do you say abt 35 40 singles?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by tintingz(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin grin
go jor grin
Re: How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? by tintingz(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Eeja Nla01:
Brother our problem is that we marry late,abi what do you say abt 35 40 singles?
You're very right...he forgot that child/early-marriage was a strong practice in the past...teenage couples can have sexx officially without no fear of anything grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Men Who Won't Marry You / Tiwa Savage In A Bikini / Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.