Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577278 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 8:16pm On May 09, 2015
IDrock:
@artisticallyart i fink u'l nid 2 apply by hand cos ther's no email fr it
Id u ROCK indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by payne4real(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2015
We have an existing arrangement for those who wish to introduce, market or implement our product (Smart CBT) for schools. You are to introduce the software, handle presentation/demo and price negotiation.  We will install the software, train the staff and handle minor support issues. We will support you and take care of issues you can’t handle. For this, you earn 30% commission per sales to schools.

Smart CBT is a comprehensive Computer-Based Testing / E-exam Management software that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on quizzes, tests and exams. It is a professional computerized testing application. In short, it makes testing easier for students and administrators.  we have already deploy to 8 schools 2 of which are public schools on pilot deployment which would be expanded to cover many other schools). Our sales has mostly been through 3rd parties and we are looking for partnership with more individuals and organizations.

If you would like to partner with us to implement Smart CBT for Schools, please feel free to contact us 08067441198 or visit www.smartcbtng.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2015
Hello,I receivd this text yesterday,does anyone knw abt it?I tnk is one of these GNLD folks.You have been shortlisted for an interview/chat on monday,11/5/15 by 12pm at our company;CRYSTAL WORLD, 3,Oduyemi Street(opp Ikeja LGA) Info:07034580402
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 10, 2015
Have you called the number to find out what they are into, google comes in handy and after all this and you aint convinced.... Lock up
utchvikky:
Hello,I receivd this text yesterday,does anyone knw abt it?I tnk is one of these GNLD folks.You have been shortlisted for an interview/chat on monday,11/5/15 by 12pm at our company;CRYSTAL WORLD, 3,Oduyemi Street(opp Ikeja LGA) Info:07034580402
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
A NEW AND FAST GROWING PRIVATE SCHOOL IN IBEJU-LEKKI AREA OF LAGOS STATE IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CLASSROOM TEACHERS FOR BOTH NURSERY/PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SECTIONS

A). NURSERY/PRIMARY CLASSES;

1. CRECHE
2. PRE-NURSERY
3. NURSERY
4. PRIMARY

B). SECONDARY SECTION;

1. ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
2. MATHEMATICS
3. HOME ECONOMICS
4. FRENCH
5. PHYSICAL EDUCATION
6. HEALTH EDUCATION
7. AGRIC. SCIENCE
8. INTEGRATED SCIENCE
9. SOCIAL STUDIES
9. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES

NB; ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD CONTACT THE PROPRIETRESS
DIRECTLY ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBER;
PLS FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION LETTER AND C.V TO THIS EMAIL: yflorish245@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olasun4u(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2015
Do you need a competent private teacher for your ward around?... If yes please call kelvin on 07067812957
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 4:45am On May 11, 2015
Plz exactly where in ibeju-lekki.

GoldenDr:
A NEW AND FAST GROWING PRIVATE SCHOOL IN IBEJU-LEKKI AREA OF LAGOS STATE IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CLASSROOM TEACHERS FOR BOTH NURSERY/PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SECTIONS

A). NURSERY/PRIMARY CLASSES;

1. CRECHE
2. PRE-NURSERY
3. NURSERY
4. PRIMARY

B). SECONDARY SECTION;

1. ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
2. MATHEMATICS
3. HOME ECONOMICS
4. FRENCH
5. PHYSICAL EDUCATION
6. HEALTH EDUCATION
7. AGRIC. SCIENCE
8. INTEGRATED SCIENCE
9. SOCIAL STUDIES
9. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES

NB; ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD CONTACT THE PROPRIETRESS
DIRECTLY ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBER;
PLS FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION LETTER AND C.V TO THIS EMAIL: yflorish245@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2015
queenex:
Plz exactly where in ibeju-lekki.

call the number.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Infobusy(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2015
Sound and qualified teachers are needed for the following subjects:

English Language

Mathematics

Civics

Chemistry

Biology

Physics and

Further Mathematics

Accounting

Reach us on 08156328857,09099335797 or forward your CV to adekoya_labisi@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SilverliningTut: 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
Infobusy:
Sound and qualified teachers are needed for the following subjects:

English Language

Mathematics

Civics

Chemistry

Biology

Physics and

Further Mathematics

Accounting

Reach us on 08156328857,09099335797 or forward your CV to adekoya_labisi@yahoo.com
Where is the location please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 12, 2015
SilverliningTut:

Where is the location please?
Ajah
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 1:02pm On May 12, 2015
GoldenDr:
Ajah
I smell EB tutors! Only Jesus can save anyone that will apply for their job. undecided

#Speaking from a well known Nairalander's experience#

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 1:48pm On May 12, 2015
Evathyst:
I smell EB tutors! Only Jesus can save anyone that will apply for their job. undecided

#Speaking from a well known Nairalander's experience#
Please What did they do?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 2:46pm On May 12, 2015
christabeli:
Please What did they do?

Esther Breakthrough agents. They will collect 200 from each of you for writing materials and you will pay 2000 upwards for any job secured from them.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayo20002002: 5:13pm On May 12, 2015
If you need topic on education project either NCE, BEd, PGDE,MEd or you need assistance of education materials or need us to write the project or any guidance regarding the analysis of your questionnaire using any statistical tool. (Percentage count, chi square, standard deviation, variance, mean, t-test, Z-test, regression analysis etc)Contact 08028295941 or BBM 33033C2B or dayo20002002@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2015
christabeli:
Please What did they do?
According to what a friend told me, they will put up advert say physics, chemistry, English lang, Lit. But on getting there, they will give you questions that are more difficult than UTME questions to answer. Normal abi?

Then, u'll do a micro-teaching. Still normal abi?

Now, by the time they see u'r good. They will now tell you the koko. It's then u'll realise that it's not school teachers that they need, rather it's a home tutor job. The salary ehn, even a beggar will do the sign of the cross. undecided

My anger with them is that they should have stipulated in their advert that they want home tutors so that hustlers who already have something doing wouldn't waste their time, money, and job looking for greener pasture.

Lemme stop here for now, let it not seem as if I'm spoiling their business. Visiting Prof, where art thou? Come and bear me witness o! At least, U've been there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 9:27pm On May 12, 2015
Evathyst:
According to what a friend told me, they will put up advert say physics, chemistry, English lang, Lit. But on getting there, they will give you questions that are more difficult than UTME questions to answer. Normal abi?

Now, by the time they see u'r good. They will now tell you the koko. It's then u'll realise that it's not school teachers that they need, rather it's a home tutor job. The salary ehn, even a beggar will do the sign of the cross. undecided

My anger with them is that they should have stipulated in their advert that they want home tutors so that hustlers who already have something doing wouldn't waste their time, money, and job looking for greener pasture.

Lemme stop here for now, let it not seem as if I'm spoiling their business. Visiting Prof, where art thou? Come and bear me witness o! At least, U've been there.
Nawa o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
@utchvikky *wink*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:13pm On May 12, 2015
A nationally recognized, innovative and growing organization is searching for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Principal
Job Description
Candidates who will drive meaningful change and spearhead trajectory changing impact on hundreds of children’s lives. The candidate must be a smart mission- driven motivated educational leader.
Job Summary
Leads the instructional vision for the school.
Develops talent and leadership across the school.
Creates and maintains an outstanding school culture for students and staff.
Engages families, partners and the community and Strives to model and exemplify the Core values of the school.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree required.
Master's degree preferred.
Minimum of Seven years of teaching experience required; British based Curriculum setting strongly preferred.
Minimum of Three years of administrative or leadership experience in a school setting.
Past principal experience.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send application together with detailed CV via e-mail to:
infinityhumanresources2015@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2015
Academic Job Positions at International School
Benford International Abuja presents career opportunities for vibrant men and Women who want to enjoy a rewarding career! Candidates for teaching positions must have the ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment. They must be enthusiastic, able to motivate self and others.
Class Teacher – Primary Minimum Qualification First degree in Mathematics or English language with a teaching qualification and at least 3 years teaching experience in an international! reputable school
Assistant Teacher – Primary
Minimum Qualification First degree in any area. Successful candidates will be required to register for a teaching qualification within 2 years of joining the school
Teacher – Nursery Minimum Qualification First degree with teaching qualification, experience in nursery education and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a nursery class teacher in an international! reputable primary school
Teaching Assistant – Nursery Minimum Qualification NCE or first degree with experience working with young children gained from a reputable primary school
Teacher – Home Economics Minimum Qualification Home Economics related first degree, a teaching qualification and 3 years’ experience in a reputable primary school
Teacher – Music Minimum Qualification First degree and or teaching experience in Music Education in a reputable primary school. A teaching qualification is preferred.
Teacher – Physical Education Minimum Qualification First degree in relevant area with a teaching qualification and 3 years’ experience in a reputable primary school
Teacher – Agricultural Science Minimum Qualification First degree in relevant area with a teaching qualification and 3 years’ experience ina reputable primary school
Method of Application Applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted in person at the Front Office of the school from 9 AM to 1 PM daily Monday to Friday at: Plot 1112, Benford Crescent, Opposite Sun City Estate, Off Lokogoma Road, Abuja. Email: info@benfordschools.org Website: www.benfordschools.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
Evathyst:

As funny as it may seem, it's some people's means of survival. As you've rightly opined, if only they had stipulated it in their advert that it's home tutor job....

Mine was even classic, I wrote a test of about 10 theory questions that still consist of stuff like 1a, 1b, 1c to question 10. After they must have marked and adjudged me to have performed well, they now told me the class I'm to teach (Pry 3). All other things they told me as terms and conditions ehn, lemme just not fall their hand.

My 2 cents advice is that we enjoin these employers to be specific as regards what they want from applicants so that people wouldn't waste their hard-earned money transporting themselves there.

Meanwhile, that your signature ehn, I'll sue you for copyright. Besides, what's with you and TWACI? na how much them pay you?

Lest I forget, do you have bb charger? #Lol#

Now if you don't mind, I wana return to my ghost mode.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 11:06am On May 13, 2015
ProfGday:

Academic Job Positions at International School

Benford International Abuja presents career opportunities for
vibrant men and Women who want to enjoy a rewarding career!
Candidates for teaching positions must have the ability to create a
happy, challenging and effective learning environment. They must be
enthusiastic, able to motivate self and others.

Class Teacher – Primary
Minimum Qualification
First degree in Mathematics or English language with a teaching
qualification and at least 3 years teaching experience in an
international! reputable school

Assistant Teacher – Primary

Minimum Qualification
First degree in any area. Successful candidates will be required to
register for a teaching qualification within 2 years of joining the
school

Teacher – Nursery
Minimum Qualification
First degree with teaching qualification, experience in nursery
education and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a nursery class
teacher in an international! reputable primary school

Teaching Assistant – Nursery
Minimum Qualification
NCE or first degree with experience working with young children
gained from a reputable primary school

Teacher – Home Economics
Minimum Qualification
Home Economics related first degree, a teaching qualification and 3
years’ experience in a reputable primary school

Teacher – Music
Minimum Qualification
First degree and or teaching experience in Music Education in a
reputable primary school. A teaching qualification is preferred.

Teacher – Physical Education
Minimum Qualification
First degree in relevant area with a teaching qualification and 3 years’
experience in a reputable primary school

Teacher – Agricultural Science
Minimum Qualification
First degree in relevant area with a teaching qualification and 3 years’
experience ina reputable primary school

Method of Application
Applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted in person at
the Front Office of the school from 9 AM to 1 PM daily Monday to
Friday at:
Plot 1112, Benford Crescent,
Opposite Sun City Estate,
Off Lokogoma Road,
Abuja.
Email: info@benfordschools.org
what happen to the application we submitted early this year at Benford international school. Hv they called for interview?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2015
uniluv:
what happen to the application we submitted early this year at Benford international school. Hv they called for interview?
Bros,if u ask me na who I go ask??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BabaTony: 12:06pm On May 13, 2015
EMMANUEL NEW LIFE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS (NURSERY/PRIMARY) located in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State requires the services of a Headmaster/Headmistress and Classroom teachers. Our school is a friendly and caring learning community in which everyone is valued and included.
The school is a Nursery/Primary school of approximately 500 children. It caters for children from Pre-Nursery (Reception) to Primary 6.We are a school that is very passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching the children gives us a sense of joy and fulfillment when we see our pupils excel in their academics. The classrooms are well appointed and resourced within spacious, landscaped grounds that offer the children both indoor and outdoor learning and playing areas. The school is well resourced with a library, science and ICT labs.
We are looking for people who understand the important role education plays in our society and how we can impact our immediate community through education. If successful, you will be joining a highly motivated staff team.
1. HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS

General Purpose
• The Head Teacher will be responsible for creating academic policies, managing all teaching staff, developing the curriculum, and overseeing the school’s daily operations.

Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Monitor and support instructional activities, participate in and provide staff development, have deep knowledge of Nigerian curriculum and standards, evaluate and guide the instructional practices of teachers
• Collaborate with teachers to plan instructional activities and lessons, which promote developmentally appropriate student learning
• Oversee and formally evaluate the curriculum and the instruction of the teaching staff
• Communicate the vision of the school to all stakeholders, be an active listener, maintain cooperative professional relationships, provide opportunities for two way communication between school and parent community
• Create list of all necessary instructional equipment and supplies and provide to Committee for approval
• Provide leadership and management of staff – train and evaluate all staff members, motivate, and provide a positive work environment
• Handle all academic parent inquiries with professionalism and confidence
• Report to the School Management on a monthly basis without encouraging the need for micromanagement
• Work closely with the Administrator to ensure that the school runs efficiently
• Promote the positive image of the school
Key Competencies
• Ability to mentor and lead teaching staff
• High degree of confidence to manage teaching staff and parent community
• Ability to work well with parents and manage parent relationships
• Critical thinking skills
• Innovative approach to education
• Ability to ensure that the Nigerian curriculum is properly adhered to within the classroom
• Ability to work independently and make critical leadership /management decisions necessary for the school to function and grow

Education and Experience
• A suitable University degree with bias in Education
• Early years foundation stage (required)
• A master’s degree in early childhood education or education administration (preferred) will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working for a Nursery/Primary school teaching
• Experience in education management is strongly referred.

2. CLASSROOM TEACHER
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement lessons/work schemes
• Organize and supervise play and work activities
• Monitor and record progress
• Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order.
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
• Plan and organise class projects, filed trips, visits by guests or other experiential activities and guide students in learning of those activities
• Administer test to help to determine child’s development levels, needs and potentials
• Prepare learning materials
Key Skills
• Creativity
• Patience
• Resourcefulness
• Responsibility
• Have a good sense of humour
• Adaptability
• Must love children
• Must possess a skill (sewing, knitting, singing, dancing, baking, sculpting etc.)
Core Requirements
• Must be well spoken
• Must be neat
• Must be proactive
• Must be creative
Education and Experience
• NCE with at least 2 years cognate experience in teaching
• Bias in Mathematics, Science and Fine Art will be an added advantage.

MODE OF APPLICATION

All applicants should send in the following by email to info.enlis@gmail.com on/or before 8th August 2015

I. An application clearly stating the position applied for.
II. Scanned copies of Educational certificates.
III. A copy of applicant’s Curriculum vitae (CV)

Note: All Applicants will be subjected to a written test and interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
Thanks, buy One question, would there be accommodation for qualified applicants from distance location.
Thank for you.
BabaTony:
EMMANUEL NEW LIFE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS (NURSERY/PRIMARY) located in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State requires the services of a Headmaster/Headmistress and Classroom teachers. Our school is a friendly and caring learning community in which everyone is valued and included.
The school is a Nursery/Primary school of approximately 500 children. It caters for children from Pre-Nursery (Reception) to Primary 6.We are a school that is very passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching the children gives us a sense of joy and fulfillment when we see our pupils excel in their academics. The classrooms are well appointed and resourced within spacious, landscaped grounds that offer the children both indoor and outdoor learning and playing areas. The school is well resourced with a library, science and ICT labs.
We are looking for people who understand the important role education plays in our society and how we can impact our immediate community through education. If successful, you will be joining a highly motivated staff team.

General Purpose
• The Head Teacher will be responsible for creating academic policies, managing all teaching staff, developing the curriculum, and overseeing the school’s daily operations.

• Monitor and support instructional activities, participate in and provide staff development, have deep knowledge of Nigerian curriculum and standards, evaluate and guide the instructional practices of teachers
• Collaborate with teachers to plan instructional activities and lessons, which promote developmentally appropriate student learning
• Oversee and formally evaluate the curriculum and the instruction of the teaching staff
• Communicate the vision of the school to all stakeholders, be an active listener, maintain cooperative professional relationships, provide opportunities for two way communication between school and parent community
• Create list of all necessary instructional equipment and supplies and provide to Committee for approval
• Provide leadership and management of staff – train and evaluate all staff members, motivate, and provide a positive work environment
• Report to the School Management on a monthly basis without encouraging the need for micromanagement
• Work closely with the Administrator to ensure that the school runs efficiently
Key Competencies
• Ability to ensure that the Nigerian curriculum is properly adhered to within the classroom
• Ability to work independently and make critical leadership /management decisions necessary for the school to function and grow

Education and Experience
• A master’s degree in early childhood education or education administration (preferred) will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working for a Nursery/Primary school teaching

2. CLASSROOM TEACHER
• Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order.
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
• Plan and organise class projects, filed trips, visits by guests or other experiential activities and guide students in learning of those activities
• Administer test to help to determine child’s development levels, needs and potentials
Key Skills
• Creativity
• Patience
• Resourcefulness
• Responsibility
• Adaptability
• Must love children
• Must possess a skill (sewing, knitting, singing, dancing, baking, sculpting etc.)
Core Requirements
• Must be well spoken
• Must be neat
• Must be proactive
• Must be creative
Education and Experience

MODE OF APPLICATION

All applicants should send in the following by email to info.enlis@gmail.com on/or before 8th August 2015

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
Thanks, but one question, would there be accommodation for qualified applicants from distance location.
Thank for you.
BabaTony:

General Purpose

Key Competencies

Education and Experience

2. CLASSROOM TEACHER
Key Skills
• Creativity
• Patience
• Resourcefulness
• Responsibility
• Adaptability
• Must love children
Core Requirements
• Must be well spoken
• Must be neat
• Must be proactive
• Must be creative
Education and Experience

MODE OF APPLICATION

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
Benford International School, Abuja presents career opportunities for vibrant men and women who want to enjoy a rewarding career! Candidates for teaching positions must have the ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment. They must be enthusiastic, able to motivate self and others.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1.) Agricultural Science Teacher
2.) Physical Education Teacher
3.) Music Teacher
4.) Home Economics Teacher
5.) Teaching Assistant (Nursery)
6.) Nursery Teacher
7.) Assistant Teacher (Primary)
8.) Primary Class Teacher
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2015
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum vitae in person at the front Office of the school from 9a.m. to 1p.m. daily Monday to Friday at:
Plot 1112,
Benford Crescent,
Opposite Sun City Estate,
Off Lokogoma Road, Abuja.
Telephone: +2348141220808 +2349097321328
E-mail: info@benfordschools.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
Head of Science
Head of Physical Education
Head of French
English Teacher-Year 4
Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
French Teacher
Physical Education Teacher
Science Teacher
Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree (preferred) Education
3-4 years experience teaching British curriculum

Lagos Preparatory School
36-40 ,Glover Road, Ikoyi, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
0803 714 1376
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:07pm On May 13, 2015
Female Mathematics Teacher
Female Science Teacher
Female English Teacher
Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum Qualifications - B.ED. ( NOTE - DEGREE MUST BE IN EDUCATION)
Must have vast experience in IGCSE syllabi.
To teach in a British School in GRA, APAPA.
Must live NEAR APAPA.
The Park Private School
Address 3 ,Obanta Road, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
0803 303 8555
0803 305 2965
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BabaTony: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
GoldenDr:
Thanks, but one question, would there be accommodation for qualified applicants from distance location.
Thank for you.

Accommodation will be considered for the successful candidate for the post of Headmaster/Headmistress only.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 5:24am On May 15, 2015
EZ37 Solutions Limited

- Our client,
an International School, is currently
seeking to employ suitably qualified
candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Phonics Teacher

Job Ref: EZ01382015

Company: International School

Job Description

Teach students English phonics
(letter sounds).

Conduct interactive classes for
children.

Work closely with supervisor.

Excellent communication skills.

Teach students English Phonics
(letter sounds).

Conduct interactive classes for
children.

Work closely with supervisor.

Excellent communication skills in
English (native-like proficiency)
Cheerful, enthusiastic, energetic
and a great team player.

Requirements

B.A in English.

Years of experience: 3.

Good class management skills.

Friendly, patient and loves to work
with kids.

Able to develop & implement
lesson plans.

Experience in teaching phonics.

Must be punctual and with sense
of commitment and responsibility.

Application Closing Date

20th May, 2015.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates
should:

Click here to apply online

http://www.ez37solutions.org/ez37/details.php?relid=EZ01382015&x=hdvcxzl85hlvq1yqt8k74zwz67ln8kly8823i5f4dormu905l46w0pof8lpqv6o18cdbnsqlpz3vitse&y=138&z=8ctjp6gbepyc6p1v18x9fg5qv1gebni3uigs89e66p4ak6xalzof6vjndybx
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 5:27am On May 15, 2015
Emmanuel New Life International Schools (Nursery/Primary) located at 28 Ikot Awak road, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State is a Nursery/Primary school of approximately 500 children. It caters for children from Pre-Nursery (Reception) to Primary 6. We are a school that is very passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching the children gives us a sense of joy and fulfillment when we see our pupils excel in their academics. The classrooms are well appointed and resourced within spacious, landscaped grounds that offer the children both indoor and outdoor learning and playing areas. The school is well resourced with a library, science and ICT labs. Our school is a friendly and caring learning community in which everyone is valued and included.
We are recruiting for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Classroom Teacher
Develop and implement lessons/ work schemes Organize and supervise play and work activities Monitor and record progress Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order. Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects and communicate those objectives to children. Plan and organise class projects, filed trips, visits by guests or other experiential activities and guide students in learning of those activities Administer test to help to determine child's development levels, needs and potentials Prepare learning materials
Education and Experience
NCE with at least 2 years cognate experience in Teaching. Bias in Mathematics, Science and Fine Art will be an added advantage.
Key Skills:
Creativity Patience Resourcefulness Responsibility Have a good sense of humour Adaptability Must love children Must possess a skill (sewing, knitting, singing, dancing, baking, sculpting etc.)
Core Requirements
Must be well spoken Must be neat Must be proactive Must be creative
Application Closing Date
8th August 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in the following documents below by email to: info.enlis@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.