Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ten Lies The Church Tells Women - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Lies The Church Tells Women (42830 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Church Tells HIV Patients To Stop Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
MANOSUB: Feminism

And what is wrong with it?

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Kslib(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
The person wey write the article dey look for husband?
Na so so husband full the write up!!

All izz well!
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nice topic!

Believe it or not, some churches do this.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
No church has told me these lies before undecided
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Okija_juju: I am typing a Robust response... angry

keep typing but i pity her not her views...
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
How cum moslems dont create dis type of threads even after all their.......... Teachings
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by nzeako: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wats with dis op always attacking christians and christianity. When do we get to read ten lies the mosque tell women. To a larger extent, d christian women have been emancipated. Focus more on d more backward ones (d muslims). Maybe dey will start vaccinating their children.
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by zezebabyxoxo: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2013

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by mko2005: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Okija_juju: I am typing a Robust response... angry
A ROBUST RESPONSE This is Christian matter and not pagan issues ! All the same,Jesus loves you !

God help us
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Ajibam: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Praise master Jesus
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by crackhaus: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Another pro-feminist thread intended to mind-fcck the Nairaland citizenry. I'm sorry Op, but your topic was dead-in-the-water the moment you listed No. 1.
Try harder and better next time.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Lordlexy: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
An infringement of your imagination, or is it an isolated case of loneliness? Women empowerment campaigner. The church has never encouraged any of the above listed point you raised. If you don't fancy being under a man, nobody forced you, but making assumption is totaly unacceptable. I just hope you haven't suffered another heart break, because this days, is easier to discover with such meaningless thread.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Does anyone here think that the men's ego will let them accept this basic truth?
Not me certainly.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Such are the lies of christianity. Why do we have Father,Son and Holy Spirit. What happened to mother? The bible writers clearly wanted to destroy the image of the woman like they destroyed the faces of the black statues in Egypt. Nothing can come alive without a Mother. All women are Goddesses,there can be no God without a Goddess.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by passionate88: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
ireneidiva:
Hehehehehe. My church never told me those lies. Op knows the kind of church she attends.
I wonder o
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
lorretta u: Does anyone here think that the men's ego will let them accept this basic truth?
Not me certainly.
has your church ever taught you any of the listed thing? Honestly??
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by solomon111(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
FEMINISM-one of the greatest enemy of womanhood.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by pongwa(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
i bin wan talk something but these jezebel incarnates nor go allow me...... Make i comot go warn my girl friends #endtimethings
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by plaetton: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
ifeness: Such are the lies of christianity. Why do we have Father,Son and Holy Spirit. What happened to mother? The bible writers clearly wanted to destroy the image of the woman like they destroyed the faces of the black statues in Egypt. Nothing can come alive without a Mother. All women are Goddesses,there can be no God without a Goddess.

Absolutely.
It's interesting how Jesus is magically the son of god, but conspicuously absent is the wife of god.
Delusions.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lordlexy: An infringement of your imagination, or is it an isolated case of loneliness? Women empowerment campaigner. The church has never encouraged any of the above listed point you raised. If you don't fancy being under a man, nobody forced you, but making assumption is totaly unacceptable. I just hope you haven't suffered another heart break, because this days, is easier to discover with such meaningless thread.

A man and woman are equal: yin and yang. Female energy and male energy combined together to form creation,not the bible Male God. According to our African traditional beliefs,the Goddess energy is very very important...in fact they are being worshiped more than the Men.

No woman should be under a man because they are equal. Oppression of women in our society needs to stop. Women are needed in government to achieve balance. Men like war,women bring peace. Look at how much war men have created on the planet. A female President is less likely to declare war.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by MAYOWAAK: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
But lets read from the Bible (The word of God) on this issue:
1 Corinthians 14: 34-35 " Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church". Also 1 Corinthians 11: 8-9 "For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man".
The Bible clearly exposes itself against women equality with men and as such it is not the will of the biblical God for an egalitarian gender society and world. As a matter of fact it states that women were made for the enjoyment of men. Anyone who subscribes to the women equality and also subscribes to the bible is going against the Word of God in the bible. The bible says you can't save two masters at the same time. Like I always say; religion is a menace to the society and of course anti-civilization
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by ALEXIS0240: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
My mother will read this and tell you,she wont abide by it,whether you like it or not,for the sake of Nature,Science,Tradition,Morals & Religion,a good woman will respect a good man.forget this your one sided research.

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
lorretta u: Does anyone here think that the men's ego will let them accept this basic truth?
Not me certainly.
Does anyone here think that Loretta u and Miss Op will accept the basic truth that they be loyal and dutiful companions to men?
Certainly not me!

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Mcdondayan: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: These are parts of christianity they don't like discussing.
@op,very nice.
Unfortunately man, this topic is not for those who would like to place cock in a$s. Its between a man and a woman, not man and man

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by afamjb: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] I like dis post bt the heading is outrageous....( top ten lies?) my dear I tink it should be top ten misconceptions.
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Genovese(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
U pple want gender equality n evrytym u scream ladies first, u see snake [size=3pt]snake even too much[/size] u'll see rat n be finding boy to kill it, y'all be datn n be living of ur bf, armed robber go come wife go dey push husband to open door. Bible aside, men come with dominance naturally ..live wit it, nobody is makn yall subordinates,just play u part as a woman

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
MAYOWAAK: But lets read from the Bible (The word of God) on this issue:
1 Corinthians 14: 34-35 " Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church". Also 1 Corinthians 11: 8-9 "For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man".
The Bible clearly exposes itself against women equality with men and as such it is not the will of the biblical God for an egalitarian gender society and world. As a matter of fact it states that women were made for the enjoyment of men. Anyone who subscribes to the women equality and also subscribes to the bible is going against the Word of God in the bible. The bible says you can't save two masters at the same time. Like I always say; religion is a menace to the society and of course anti-civilization

Word of which God? Zeus,yahweh,Baal,jupital, which one?!! Are you aware that godess Asherah was the wife of the bible yahweh and Baal was his brother? You need to go back to the real stories about yahweh. All your bible references are pathetic. They encourages human slavery,women slavery,rape,murder and genocide. How long are were suppose to be fooled by the bible.

Bible was written from The black Egyptian book of the dead which is over 10,000 years old. Women are very powerful,especially the black women. They should be reverend and not treated as slaves. You need to burn that bible of yours.
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is the handiwork of an oppressed and unrealistic person... All the points listed from 1 to 10, i've never seen a christian church where the pastor teaches such things anywhere. Maybe they do in your church but if you are out to attack the church of God with all those craps you wrote, i'll suggest you get your facts right cus currently they are not.
Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thumbs up OP.....nice work, I'll have to save d page

Re: Ten Lies The Church Tells Women by Samunique(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
The person who posted this rubbish is the most confused person av ever seen! I'm sure he is anti-christians, where did he see these brainless lies from? Christans beating up their wives? Treating their as slaves? Denying them leadership positions? Accusing them of demon possession like jezebel? The enemy is really at work here, honestly this must be "devil speaking! Blooooooood of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’