Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt (15957 Views)

Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo) / Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
mu2sa2: This we hav said before - kidnapping and armed robbery pose greater security risk than boko haram insurgency but regionalists and tribalists hurled insult. Now the chickens are coming home to roost . Today, there is no place in SE & SS that's safe but in contrast maiduguri and indeed NE is doing better. You can get on your car now and decide to drive to NE without batting an eye but even the thought of going to SE & SS is nightmarish.

Everywhere in the Southeast is safe. Stop peddling falsehood. There's not as much kidnapping and robbery in the Southeast when compared with Southwest.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by DJDOLA(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
gratiaeo: The Anglicans should follow Catholic way 'no ransom' in this case, if they want to kill the man of God let them go ahead after all he have sacrifice him self to serve God.

Nigeria turning to something
else and all kind of things are
happening in our time. How
can somebody touch the
anointed one? Any hope in
Nigeria? May God come to our
rescue. Anglicans and entire
Christians should embark on
prayer and fasting, our God
who knows the best will intervene not in our own wisdom but in God's way. Vengeance is for God.
fasting ke me no fit fast oooo...
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by naijatruth: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

This journalists are so unprofessional, what is the essence of politicizing this story by dragging Mbu into it
The journalist is seecking indirect favour from Amaechi. Afterall this ugly menace has been in existence in Rivers state before the deployment of Mbu. These report is not just unprofessional but sentimental also.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by benpuzzy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Your Grace, as long a our redeemer liveth, you shall be released unconditionally, but remember to bless them before you leave them.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by naijatruth: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Akamu and Stew: Thanks to GEJ and his obese illiterate wife..

CP is busy playing PDP Ogogoro-politics while people are being robbed, kidnapped and killed..

cool
Your reasonning showcases that, there is NO brain in ur skul. See Kettle calling Pot black.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by bebechuks: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
No one fears God now.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by CastleandGreen: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please don‘t drag CP Mbu into this mess, if you don‘t know who to ask, i suggest you ask Govt Amaechi he will tell you who did it.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Okwyjesus(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: That's is what i call 'massive development' in the eastern part of Nigeria!! That's all they can do!
Nuttin else! undecided

People like u that dont even know that PH & Eleme is not Eastern part of the country shld only read post and keep comment to urself. pls dont 4get.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Absugardaddy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
enemies at work.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by emmymdk: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Touch not the anointed and do my prophet no harm... My hand no dey am o! Make Una no attract the wrath of God,politicians don finish? lipsrsealed
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by lionness(f): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo:

Everywhere in the Southeast is safe. Stop peddling falsehood. There's not as much kidnapping and robbery in the Southeast when compared with Southwest.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Man, you need yo meds grin grin grin grin

You mean the SE where kidnapping and armed robbery, and cocaine peddling, and baby factories, and ritual money is the ONLY and BEST source of generating income grin grin grin
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by badmeat(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
So sad!sad,if only these men of GOD live moderately!
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by omavicky(f): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: Dude his daughter was my senior in secondary school, so I know what I mean undecided
wow dat means u attended DCNJI
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by poppop: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Another one ehn by the way has the bini lawyer been found now?
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Mooaloji(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lol
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by ambafrank: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
The insecurity in our old garden city is something else. The CP should be transfered , bubble will burst one day.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by basilo101: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: That's is what i call 'massive development' in the eastern part of Nigeria!! That's all they can do!
Nuttin else! undecided
Lol, wen it kums kidnapping PH bekums eastern 9ja bt wen it kums 2 oil it bkums south south. 9ja ppl i hail o

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2013
mikky2k2: i smell 3 things here.......
1) church nw is turning into a political game so i smell MUTINY...
2). Its a planned thing cus despite the insecurity challenges i dnt think kidnappers will just knw abt d archbishop without an insider giving info on Hz movements..
3). It may be a plot to even assassinate him cuz according to d info he was with his wife but they abducted him alone..

Its obvious you don't reside in ph! I live about 6kms from d spot where he was kidnapped and I was almost a victim @ same spot exactly 30 August 2013; a week b4 he was kidnapped; by 10.30pm! And there's a police checkpoint about 2kms from d bridge where he was kidnapped! That particular spot has become a terrible spot for kidnapping of late so it wasn't as if he was a particular target! I don't pass dat road again as soon as its 10pm rather, I'll lodge somewhere! I've had colleagues kidnapped there too! Archbishop Kattey is loved in d Anglican communion so there's no talk of mutiny! He was just @ d wrong place @ d wrong time! I guess dey mut have left his wife so she cld hussle for his ransom. I pray for his safe return to his family.

Its true dat insecurity in PH has worsened since d past 1yr but I don't support d writeup of d journalist dragging d name of d CP into dis topic! I also don't understand why he did a biography of d Archbishop!

God will keep us all safe in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2013
lionness:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Man, you need yo meds grin grin grin grin

You mean the SE where kidnapping and armed robbery, and cocaine peddling, and baby factories, and ritual money is the ONLY and BEST source of generating income grin grin grin

Are you talking about this month or 2 years ago? Maybe 2 years ago you would have been correct but today there is far more crime in the SW.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Brite02(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2013
@st andrews anglican church, rumuobiokani serious prayers was held this morning for God to intercede and fasten the release of the bishop this morning.

All I can say may His will be done
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Are you talking about this month or 2 years ago? Maybe 2 years ago you would have been correct but today there is far more crime in the SW.

Bro, seems u are on Mars or Jupiter! SW crime rate is low compared to SE. D kidnapping tin is still high, robbery, rapé, etc
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2014
omavicky:
good morning,how u?
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
omavicky:
how's port har court?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Okays Jonathan’s $1bn Loanrequest For Arms / APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / 86 Cattle Rustled, Fulani Teenager Missing In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.