Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement (5622 Views)

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by sistawoman: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2008
do i wear my engagement ring and place the wedding band on the finger or do i remove the engagement ring place the wedding band then the engagement ring.

I am so excited Friday cant get here quick enough.

4 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2008
i wear both ,i wear d wedding first and then d engagement on top smiley

im happy for u
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by tope2000(f): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
i think its engagement first then wedding band. can we have a peep at your rings?. I love wedding rings.
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2008
naaaa tope wedding band comes first and then d engagement is placed on top that is d way its suppose to be except d babe just wants to wear d wedding band smiley
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by sistawoman: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2008
tope2000:

i think its engagement first then wedding band. can we have a peep at your rings?. I love wedding rings.

I will be sure to take a picture of them tonight and post.  I feel so gitty inside as the day draws near.
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by tope2000(f): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2008
Awww, so happy for u. one day i know it will be my time. i just love weddings
jennykadry:

naaaa tope wedding band comes first and then d engagement is placed on top that is d way its suppose to be except d babe just wants to wear d wedding band smiley
That na 9ja style oo wink
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2008
Congrats kiss
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2008
ppp.
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by StephenP(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
Try the wedding ring on the left hand and the engagement ring on the right.
Re: Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement by agathamari(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
the wedding ring then the engagement ring. the wedding ring is to be closer to your heart than the engagement ring (claddagh wedding bands however are crown side down durring the engagement and crown side up after marriage)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me: / She Doesn't Argue With Me / Am Hoter Than P,square, Flavour,iyanya,(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.